[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How difficult would it be for Hillary Clinton (or any President)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: united greats of america.jpg (42 KB, 375x411) Image search: [Google]
united greats of america.jpg
42 KB, 375x411
How difficult would it be for Hillary Clinton (or any President) to officially change the name of the United States of America to Great America, like Great Britain?

It would be the ultimate slap in the face to Trump when she becomes President, plus it would give people, who refer to themselves as 'Americans', a real identity. Because when you think about it 'America' doesn't actually exist. There are two continents, North and South America and both are collectively refered to as 'The Americas', so now there could also be a Great America. So when someone says they're American and they are asked "from which America?" the response can be "I'm a Great American".

Plus Hillary will be forever remembered as the President who truly made America Great. By name at least.

Can something like this even happen? Can the United States of America become known as Great America? Officially?
>>
I highly doubt it Ausbro.

It's called the United States because we are (or were at least) independent States all part of a union.

We got fucked over when the federalists came together in the years following the end of the revolution.

Also. Would it be the United States of Great America? Or just Great America.
>>
>>67076339
>Can something like this even happen?
No. Also, you seem to have the same misunderstandings about the U.S as pretty much everyone.

>>67076811
pretty much covered it.
>>
File: IMG_20160311_231423.jpg (3 KB, 114x94) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160311_231423.jpg
3 KB, 114x94
>>6707339
Well, first thing... wait a minute?!?
>>
>>67077317
I didn't see it. What did he say?
>>
>>67076811
>Would it be the United States of Great America? Or just Great America.
I'm thinking just Great America, in line with Great Britain.

>>67077089
>you seem to have the same misunderstandings about the U.S as pretty much everyone
Educate me.
I just see a lot of people refer to themselves as "American" but there is no America. There's the North and South, and the United States (plus Hawaii and whatever else) but I don't know of any America. What don't I know?
>>
>>67077317
my sides
>>
>>67077401
Sorry I'm retarded
>>
There is no precedent. United we stand, divided we fall.
>>
>>67076339
how difficult would it be to rename Australia to Convict Continent?
>>
>>67077436
You know that Great Britain is the name of an island right?
The country is called The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
The other Britain(the not great one) is Brittany or Bretagne in French
>>
>>67076339
Great Britain is the name of the island England is on.
>>
File: negative.gif (673 KB, 475x350) Image search: [Google]
negative.gif
673 KB, 475x350
>>67076339
>not the U S of A
>>
>>67077628
>>67077673
Semantics. But what's the difference between Great Britain, the United Kingdom, and England, Wales and Scotland?

But still, I thought thatr Americans would like the idea of being known as Great Americans.
>>
>>67076339
Change it to the New Conglomerate like in the planetside universe and have trump run Nanite Systems
>>
It would literally cost too much money to change the name of this country, just like it's too expensive to get rid of Daylight Savings Time.
>>
>>67078354
Also am not a jew like my id implies lol
>>
File: 1449859711372.png (262 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1449859711372.png
262 KB, 491x491
>>67078119
Great Britain is an Island
Just like the island where Dominican Republic and Haiti are is called the Hispaniola
The United Kingdom is a country with territories outside of the island like northern Ireland and Gibraltar
England, Wales and Scotland are federal subjects to the United Kingdom like are Ohio to the US, Tasmania to Australia and Alberta to Canada

Also Hillary would never make America great

>>67078436
Sure thing
>>
>>67078388
But Hillary could back Trump into a corner and make him pay for much of the transition because if he refuses he loses all credibility.
>>
>>67078483
Not sure what you're implying with the image but thanx for the explaination about the UK. It's much easier being Australian because the island, continent, and country are all called Australia. Just one word to remember.
>>
>>67078119
What's the difference between Tasmania and Australia? I mean it's all the same country, so it's just Australia.
>>
>>67078782

>t's much easier being Australian because the island, continent, and country are all called Australia.
>the continent
No your continent is called Ocenia
IT is fromed by New Guinea, Australia and New Zealand, Micronesia, Melanesia and Polynesia
>>
>>67078897
Tasmania is the name of an island and the name of an Australian state located in said island
>>
>>67078119

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNu8XDBSn10
>>
>>67079037
Nah, mate. Australia is a continent. Oceania is a region, like the Middle East is a region (not a continent).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_%28continent%29
>>
>>67076339
I'd be down with
The United States of Trump
>>
>>67079430
No
Spanish continental model is the most widely used in the world, being used by latin america, Spain and China
>>
>>67079916
What are you laughing at here: >>67077451?
>>
>>67080118
That you are a shitposter obviously :^)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.