[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK TRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Lewy1.jpg (98 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
Lewy1.jpg
98 KB, 1000x600
I'm here on H1b and just got it renewed. I earn six figures and fuck your women. I've been here since I started uni and am gonna get my GC soon.

Explain why my economic and social freedom should be limited in expense of you? Are you no better than dindus and spics who cant compete and make connections?
>>
You will go back and an american will get your job. Good bye kid.
>>
>>67075262
I hope you get murdered, nigger.
>>
I'd get an H1B too if I could, but unfortunately I'm an american citizen.
>>
>>67075262
Assuming you're on H1b, you're here legally and there's no problem with that.

Trump doesn't want to prevent you from coming in, it would be the opposite rather.
>>
>>67075262
You are probably some Indian curry muncher, aren't you?

How about instead of shitting up Main Street USA, you get your own streets in order.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>67075262

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>67075262
Trump's a moron. Highly educated foreigners aren't a threat to America. It's the unwashed illegal masses that are a strain on society.
>>
>>67075262
I don't work in an industry that can ever/will ever be effected by H1b's so this doesn't concern me at all but just know that you will be sent back to the third world shit hole you crawled out of after the election.
>>
>i'm stupid and angry, validate me

Good one brah.
>>
>>67075827
Trump wants a better pathway for talented people...
>>
>>67075262
>im here on an H1B

Ah, so absolutely nothing Trump has said pertains to you in the least.
>>
>>67075827
That's literally what he has been saying since he started running.
>>
>>67075262

Die nigger, die
>>
>>67075827
>H1B
>highly educated
lel
>>
>>67075262
Come back when you're a citizen
>>
File: fg_apr2014_STEM_Ch7_large.jpg (92 KB, 700x440) Image search: [Google]
fg_apr2014_STEM_Ch7_large.jpg
92 KB, 700x440
>cucks will defend this
>>
>>67075262
Get your gc stfu
>>
It's our country, not yours

I wouldn't expect to go to your country and have 100% freedoms and rights
>>
>>67075262
>fuck your women
American women would rather fuck a hood nigger--no, an unwashed Syrian refugee, than sleep with a curry street-shitter.
>>
File: goback.png (262 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
goback.png
262 KB, 800x820
>>67075262
(you)
>>
>>67075643
No you idiot, a huge number of H1b immigrants are here illegally as the companies that hire them are breaking the law in order to hire them. It is illegal for a company to replace an American worker with an H1b immigrant but this still happens on a regular basis. Trump wants to end this.

>>67075827
When Microsoft lays off 1000 employees then hires 1000 H1b immigrants for half the price, I'd say that's a threat to American workers
>>
>>67075262
>he posted on 4chan on a friday night
>>
>>67076493
Not finance. If you want good pay go maintain the systems for a market maker firm on wallstreet.
>>
>>67076879
Everyone knows that wall street is the only place you can go to make bank anymore

That's how pyramid schemes work.
>>
>>67075262
so you weren't strong enough to stay in your native country? you had to be a bitch and take life on easy mode?
>>
>>67075262
GET EM OUTTA HERE! GET OUT!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.