[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THESE PROTESTS HAVE GEORGE SOROS'S GRIMY LITTLE JEWISH FINGERPRINTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: soros.jpg (214 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
soros.jpg
214 KB, 1600x1200
THESE PROTESTS HAVE GEORGE SOROS'S GRIMY LITTLE JEWISH FINGERPRINTS ALL OVER IT

At some higher level, it will be found that Soros was the one supplying the shekels. We just need anons who are able to dig through documents.
>>
Keep complaining about him and taking no action, will do a lot of good
>>
If BLM was involved then yes.
>>
File: 1445056595156.png (99 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1445056595156.png
99 KB, 400x386
>>67075172
doesn't matter, nobody in the end gives a fuck
>tfw 1776 probably won't happen again
>>
>>67075254

The biggest problem is that most people don't even know who he is. Getting the truth out there is the most powerful thing you can do
>>
>>67075172

Actually I was thinking the same thing earlier OP
>>
Indeed Soros saw the power of Arab spring and is using against US
>>
BLM was heavily involved. There isn't much reason to dig further.

Plus, some protesters were carrying Bernie flags, which is something that would seal Hillary's victory in the Preliminaries while greatly diminishing the odds of Bernie supporters defecting to Trump.
>>
>>67075796

Soros funds BLM dummy.
>>
>>67075172
same shit with the occupy movement. its all fake and gay. its allways the jews.
>>
>>67075714
Soros Color Revolutions in the former Soviet republics predate the Arab Spring by nearly a decade.
>>
>>67075853
That's what he implied... dummy
>>
>>67075172
You should be on twitter logging the groups who are currently bragging about organizing it.
>>
File: image.png (103 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103 KB, 640x1136
>>67075172
>>67075294
>>67075617
>>67075853
They already said on Fox News that Moveon.org was behind the protest. I looked into Moveon.org. No surprise.
>>
>>67076043

I just got locked out of twitter for naming the jew...and they want to text a code to my phone to get back in...anyone know a way to get around this without putting in my actual phone #?
>>
What can we do about this? I'm sick of these Communist/Leftist denying the rights of others. I'm not talking about radical shit either. So no stupid terrorist shit.
>>
He's literally a James Bond villain IRL

>left-wing billionaire bent on world control and domination
>>
>>67075172
Koch brothers finance astroturf "movements" in order to enrich themselves
>It's their right

Soros does the same thing
>FUCKING COMMUNIST KIKE HOW DARE HE TRY TO SUBVERT THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS!
>>
moveon.org which is funded by soros and supporting bernie pretty much ran the protest
>>
>>67075977

It's Serbia in the 90s. He orchestrated Slobo's fall
>>
>>67076874
I don't think you can find a single person on this board that would have good opinions of any of those people.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 400x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 400x327
Less than 3000 Americans were killed in the 9/11 attacks. Those deaths are considered a national tragedy. We still observe 9/11 as a solemn national day of remembrance.

Meanwhile...

Every six months for the last seven years in the United States, more blacks are murdered by other blacks (over 3,500) than the total number of Americans killed on 9/11. In fact, over 50,000 blacks have been murdered by blacks in the US since Obama was elected in 2008. In ignorance of that fact, blacks burn down their own cities when just one black criminal is killed by a white police officer.

Question: Why aren't Liberal politicians making the self-slaughter of blacks a national issue?

Question: Does the Black Lives Matter movement care that its hypocrisy is ironically devaluing the lives of blacks?
>>
>>67078336

A black life has value if it is taken by a white person.

It goes back to black liberation theory. That's really it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.