[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS IS BAD NEWS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: suicidal-pepe.jpg (309 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
suicidal-pepe.jpg
309 KB, 2000x2000
I love a chimpout as much as anyone else. Some people say it was a calculated move by Trump to win Illinois. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, but it's not good folks.

The movement Trump managed to build this campaign is the dream of every politician. The resolve of his supporters is multiplied tonight. HOWEVER, in doing so, he has galvanized his opposition as much as his support. This opposition is not yet rallied to a definitive opponent but all the signs are out there that the "anti-Trump" movement is very real. Remember the extremely high turnout in Iowa? Trump lost—the turnout was against him, not for him. Remember the extremely high turnout in Louisiana? Trump barely won, the people who supported other candidates mobilized big league.

So obviously, it's safe to say Donald Trump is the ultimate controversial candidate and will be studied as such in the history books. Exciting times for sure. But his opposition shouldn't be discounted, it is already potent and we haven't even started the general yet. Some level of controversy is often beneficial, but having 30-40% of the general public literally hating your guts enough to riot isn't. What we're seeing tonight in Chicago is a sign of the total chaos to come if and when Donald Trump wins the nomination—and most observers know this. Which brings me to say: undecided Republicans who might have been leaning Trump will probably be turned off by what they see tonight, normies don't like chaos, violence, and anarchy, they'll get scared and therefore not vote Trump in Ohio and Florida. That's just for the primaries!

I honestly don't see how Trump gets out of this one in the long term. Think about this, a candidate for the office of the President can't even get into the second or third largest city in the country without sparking actual riots. This is a /pol/ dream but for regular Joes and Janes, it's a total think-twice. Most of them will go the safe route and vote for the cuck Hillary...

Thoughts?
>>
>>67074921
well said. I honestly think this helps Hilary by hurting Trump and Sanders in the process
>>
I wonder how the general will go, and if the reddit berniecucks would protest for Hillary.
>>
>>67074921

They were paid protestors, professionals by trade. Don't get all melodramatic. Sure there are anti-trump movements, but that doesn't mean that everyone that disagrees with the man is frothing with feverish hatred.
>>
>>67074921
>undecided Republicans who might have been leaning Trump will probably be turned off by what they see tonight
Absolute bollocks. Majority of people in general dislike chimpouts. This serves to help him.
>>
>>67074921

nice wall of text you got there. do you really think anyone will read it?
>>
File: 1457716130909.jpg (101 KB, 825x648) Image search: [Google]
1457716130909.jpg
101 KB, 825x648
The anti-Shillary protests should be even bigger then.
>>
>>67074921
When Will Not-moot ban Canada ips?

When will WEEDMAN just ban 4chan from Canada
>>
>>67076304
At least he knows what a fucking paragraph it. Tho i do not agree with his assumptions.
>>
Large segments of his opposition don't want to be associated with violent thugs. This drives a wedge.
>>
Whoever the democratic nominee is is gonna win in a landslide. You can thank meme magic for at least 4 years of suffering

For future Republican elections just remember:

>do the opposite of what /pol/ says
>do the opposite of what blue collared garbage says
>>
>>67076304

I skimmed it a little.
>>
No because most people do not identify with the animals protesting
>>
>>67076451
JOIN DIE JOIN DIE
>>
File: HillaryClintonDevilSoul.png (811 KB, 956x598) Image search: [Google]
HillaryClintonDevilSoul.png
811 KB, 956x598
>>67074921
>Remember the extremely high turnout in Iowa? Trump lost—the turnout was against him, not for him. Remember the extremely high turnout in Louisiana? Trump barely won, the people who supported other candidates mobilized big league.

But those were all in intraparty, Republican contests.

I actually think you're wrong, OP, and are discounting the seething, hidden anger of the silent majority. These faggots on TV are just outliers; Berniefags, BLM niggers, and hipsters. Most of the American populace hates all of these shits, and I think that hatred will be reflected in the General election.

>Hillary is still going to win though, because "muh womynz" and "muh Donald is a misogynist."

Mark my words. Fucking cunt of a shitty wife, shitty senator, and shitty Secretary of State.
>>
If you honestly think Trump can be stumped at this point, you haven't been paying attention
>>
>>67076817
Conservatism the way that the GOP practices it is the ultimate cuck ideology. Liberalism makes sense because free shit and no hurt feelings ever has a great and obvious allure to it. But what the fuck is conservatism? We want small government unless some large corporation wants job creation subsidies, or some whore wants to dispose of an unborn child that she's just going to dump off on society anyways? No thanks. Trump is the future.
>>
Canadians.

Every fucking time.

You see niggers chimping out, and making leftists look like complete embarrassments, and you say this is bad for Trump?
>>
File: angry.jpg (48 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
48 KB, 467x453
>>67077819
What the fuck did you just say about me, you little dummy? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at the Wharton School of Finance, and I've been involved in numerous real estate developments throughout the world, and I have over 9,000 confirmed deals. I am trained in the Art of the Deal and I'm the best negotiator in business. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with lawsuits and litigation the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? As we speak I am contacting my secret network of meme magicians across /pol/. Your twitter feed is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, you dummy. The storm that wipes out that pathetic little thing you call your life. You're a remnant. You will lose your coat. I can be anywhere, anytime on my airplane, and I can sue you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my backup lawyers. Not only am I extensively trained in the Art of the Deal, but I will Make America Great Again. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have kept your mouth shut, loser. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you little dummy. I will reign fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fired, kiddo. Get out of here! All lives matter!
>>
>>67074921
DISREGARD FOREIGN KEKS
>>
>>67074921
Mr shekelburg, how much did you pay; per protester, to get them to chimp out?
>>
>>67079209
My boy Schlomo Samuel called in a shipment of crack from Pedro Gonzalez in Mexico, he sent illegals to carry the load right over the pathetic fence and straight up to Chiraq right before Trump was scheduled to speak. Oy vey!
>>
Tolerance for intolerance is the first step down a slippery slope. I'm glad people of Chicago made their voices heard and refused intolerance.

Call it hypocritical if you want, we don't particularly care.
>>
>>67079848
WE
>>
>>67074921

A fucking leaf.
>>
>>67080241

>implying we wont be rocking a fucking white feather by the end of the month
>>
>>67079968
WUZ
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.