[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ManSpreading Illegal in USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Land of the free, where you can own guns but aren't allowed to "man-spread".

http://www.inquisitr.com/2878439/manspreading-san-francisco-subway-proposes-up-to-500-fine-for-offenders/

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/nyregion/MTA-targets-manspreading-on-new-york-city-subways.html?_r=0

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/06/02/war-on-men-first-arrests-for-manspreading-on-new-york-subway/

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/05/nypd-is-now-arresting-people-for-manspreading-their-legs-too-wide-on-subways/
>>
>>67070060
I think its fine, youre on a public transport you aren't supposed to push your knees into the people sitting beside you, just cross your legs or some shit
>>
>>67070303

That's easy for an Asian to say, when you've got on average the smallest cocks in the world. It's hard for a white male to sit with his legs crossed.
>>
>>67070303
Fuck off m8

If there's space, I'm gonna use it to be as comfortable as I can be, why the fuck should I be punished for that? If there's no space, I'm generally mindful enough to squeeze my nuts together for a while. Occasionally I dont notice public transit filling up, wanna know how that problem is solved though? 'excuse me, could you move over a bit?'

Fucking problem solved and nobody needs to lose any money or sleep over it. Christ sakes, fining people for sitting a certain way. Unbelievable.
>>
This is not a "space issue". This is about feminists wanting to control men and make them subservient and meek.

Guys, whenever your on public transport, spread as much as possible. Intimidate women with the span of your thighs. Don't let them win this battle.
>>
>>67070060
>ugh, he's taking up too much space
>fuck asking him to scoot over
>he might rape me
>>
File: disgusted-face-man.jpg (79 KB, 446x599) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-face-man.jpg
79 KB, 446x599
>>67071150

The funniest thing is, litrelly all of these photos that flood the internet with supposed man-spreading, they always have seats besides them complete vacant and the trains/buses are usually pretty empty.

Feminist claim it's a display of male privilege.
>>
>>67070422
>implying it's a dingle issue
It's the balls broheim
>>
>>67071487

For me it's both, "broheim".

My flaccid isn't 3 inches like some, 5 inches here. Which annoys me when my legs are squished or crossed, they press against my thighs.

I'll be spreading as much as i want.
>>
>>67070060
good, they need to be more feminine
>>
>>67071633
p-post
>>
>>67071633
it isnt fair us Aussies get such big cocks. Americans just dont understand since their mixed race genes give them asian sized cocks.
>>
>>67070060
since I live in nyc, I'll say that the image is showing a guy hogging the seat next to him.
>>
>>67072364
>Lets not ask him if he can move a little
>Lets just fine him

New-York nigger logic.
>>
>Live in the south
>No public transportation
Either you get there on your own or you don't do shit. Public transportation is for lazy faggots anyway.

But still this is a troubling turn of events.
>>
Execute the head of state.
>>
File: pokmon-lol-so rich.gif (215 KB, 498x372) Image search: [Google]
pokmon-lol-so rich.gif
215 KB, 498x372
>>67072678
This. Public transportation is for niggers and other assorted garbage that failed at life. I do a good bit of business in a number of cities, never once have I had to resort to the nigger train. I own a car, if I fly in I rent a car, etc.

If you're an adult over the age of 16 riding a bus just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>67070060
>can't "man spread"
>women will take up no less than three seats with their YUGE purses
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.