[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black man here. Why should I support a bitch ass nigga to scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: yellow.webm (691 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
yellow.webm
691 KB, 1360x768
Black man here. Why should I support a bitch ass nigga to scared to come into to my hood and hear real talk?
>>
no one cares who you support. you're not gonna vote anyways
>>
>>67068260
Because if you have a high risk of being assaulted in a situation why would you go out of your way to put yourself into that situation?
Also yes i know this is bait
>>
>>67068260
You are going back to Africa. Mark my fucking words. Do you think 60 years ago was an eternity? It less than two generations were all your inferior race were considered animals not humans.

Keep asking for it and an imminent race war will come. And be honest with yourself, can you even do basic calculus? Yeah no. All the weapons, all the airplanes and tanks were designed by white. And when race war ends you will deserve the fate your genes are for. To hunt hyenas and drink piss in the Savanna not in cities and nations built by whites.
>>
>>67068260
Go fuck yourself you fucking weskling poofter
>>
File: YazanZZ.jpg (15 KB, 327x214) Image search: [Google]
YazanZZ.jpg
15 KB, 327x214
>niggers threaten to kill you
>not feeling the whole dead thing
>dont fucking bother with niggers and leave

Real talk, jiggaboo, shoo shoo
>>
>>67068260
>mob of angry blacks in the nation's murder capitol protest white man
>he a coward, dumb cracka

bix nood indeed
>>
>>67068260
>literally proving day by day why people think you're braindead savages
>>
>>67068260

By "real talk" you mean "ooga booga bix nood mufugga." I can get that at the zoo.
>>
>>67068260

You shouldn't. Vote Cruz.
>>
>>67068522
lol this. If blacks could put down the crack pipe and learn how to use the internet to find where they're supposed to vote maybe they'd matter. But computers are racist and they sleep through the elections bc they don't work anyway
>>
>>67068260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGXVJIuPhpw
THREAD THEME
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 780x591) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 780x591
>>67069733
>>
>>67068260
mup duwhop mo fuggin chikin honkey
woop woop nigga bling bling nigga selling rocks nigga yeeeah
>>
>A civilized man not wanting to go talk to uncivilized monkeys

Jeez, I wonder why.
>>
>>67068260
Why should he bother winning over "people" who don't vote?
>>
>>67068260
SOURCE
>>
>>67069414
i know trig bitch
speaking of bitches
yours said hi
>>
>>67069741

But he eats boogers.
>>
>>67070065
reverse google image search
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.