[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't even think it would help Trump. But realistically,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1457749598886.png (420 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
1457749598886.png
420 KB, 600x454
I don't even think it would help Trump. But realistically, how hard would it be to get 500 /pol/acks to shut down a Democratic event? I think really easy.

The media would call us nazi brownshirts, too. But when these thugs shut down free speech theyre "courageous" and "brave."
>>
>>67068218
to be fair /pol/s numbers grow weekly so likely not that hard. still not sure if its a good idea. lets see where this shit leads first.
>>
>>67068218
I don't give a fuck about these "anti trump" people, they're irrelevant and I'll prove it when I vote next month.
>>
File: PgXqzYQ.jpg (244 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
PgXqzYQ.jpg
244 KB, 1024x1024
Stage 3 initiated.
>>
Half of /pol/ are ironic posters, no one would do anything
>>
>>67070027
where do you think you are?
>>
>>67068218
I think it will
Let's do it
>>
>>67068618
Best post of night
>>
File: Trump-sad.jpg (22 KB, 349x402) Image search: [Google]
Trump-sad.jpg
22 KB, 349x402
C.UCKED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
Why would we shut down a Democratic rally?

We're not fascists.
>>
File: trump debates himself.webm (955 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
trump debates himself.webm
955 KB, 720x404
>>67070027
This. Most of us don't seriously believe the bullshit on this board.

A lot of us just do it for the lulz and a bit of anti-establishment contrarianism.
>>
Who cares what the media says it's a puppet
>>
>>67070027
>believes this
this is the second stage of denial for the red pill.
leave now while you can.
>>
>>67068218
this is a retarded idea
the plan right now is to Be The Victim
turn around the narrative
Liberals are Nazis we are The Jews
it will work and we will win
Not ALL Trumpsters will become the main story soon and it will be glorious
>>
there is no need to silence those you do not fear. The amount of fear trump creates is truly glorious
>>
>>67070679
>this

This is exactly the type of shit you do that makes people hate everything Canada. Your opinion literally has no grain of significance at all and you talk out of your ass for fun. It would be different if it was funny but it's not. It's just shit posting.
>>
File: ybgI7K3.jpg (63 KB, 471x596) Image search: [Google]
ybgI7K3.jpg
63 KB, 471x596
>>67068618
Stage 4 projected for November in le current two hundred and sixteenth year of our Lord and emperor Donald J. Trump
>>
>>67070679
>DUDE WEED LMAO

Enjoy your no gold and failing currency you maplenigging faggot
>>
>>67068218
>I will literally fuck up Russia and arm wrestle Putin into the ground

>s-sorry chi-..chica...

lmao
>>
>>67068218
don't do this, this is what they want.
let them do all the chimping and use it to point out their hypocrisy.

Trust me, let them be the problem, it will only give Trump more support.
>>
>>67070679
>hurr durr
>the media i consume has no affect on my mental state
> i am my own man
>tips fedora
>snaps cloak
>turns 360 degrees walks out
>>
File: 1441642690712.jpg (307 KB, 1152x1728) Image search: [Google]
1441642690712.jpg
307 KB, 1152x1728
>>67068218

They must have failed kindergarten.

Shame they never learned to treat others the way they wish to be treated
>>
"/pol/ is satire" is literally our taqquiya.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
So what are the logistics of this thing? What were these white cuckbois & their black masters using to communicate this fucking shit? And how wasnt it talked about? Why did BLM start taking on their fellow St. Bernards?

Side foil; Is Rahm somehow behind this? BLM hates him, but funded by Jews, so he gets to sit pretty while they're calling for his resignation. Cops in the rally arent doing shit, because they dont want to lose their fucking pentions. This protest has Chicago written all over.

>Sorry if its been covered, I was at target, shopping with my wifey
>>
>>67071463
What the fuck are you on about, leddit? Trump has never tried to intimidate Russia, and Putin said he greatly respects him.

>projecting this hard
>>
>hey /pol/ let's chimpout!

we're mostly white, so no
>>
>>67068218
Son send me a ticket and ill have 20 men there with brass knuckles and bats.
>>
>>67068383
We need to push the "when will Bernie diaavow his violent supporters" narrative first. Let it do some damage. The media will use kid gloves with these faggots, but if we do it they will scream facsists.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.