[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ted Cruz does not fear protesters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: tedcruzprotests.jpg (119 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
tedcruzprotests.jpg
119 KB, 600x584
This is why you should all be rallying behind Ted Cruz and not that cowardly cuck Drumpf.
>>
>>67067783
Niggers and spics are not protesting Cruz. Cruz only debates literal faggots about kiddie cuckservative issues like gay marriage and other stupid shit.
>>
>>67067970
Trump and his supporters are the kind of cowards who encourage violence and act like tough guys, and then cry when someone takes them up on their challenge and punches them in the face.
>>
>>67067783
Cruz has nearly the same policies as Trump, many of his policies are even extremer than Trump's, yet he doesn't have as many protesters.
The media all over the world act like Trump is some super villain, the next Hitler or Mussolini.
>>
>>67069005
That's because Trump has repeatedly encouraged violence at his rallies. The other candidates like Cruz haven't.

If you train and encourage a dog to behave aggressively, then you can't act surprised if it decides to bite you one day.
>>
>>67068953
I don't know about that. From the looks of it, those Trump supporters in Chicago seemed all to eager to go crack some heads (which is why they called off the event.)
>>
>>67069396

Trump: "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them. Just knock the hell out of them. I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees."

If you condone violence, then you have absolutely no ground to stand on when people get violent with you. If you don't respect the rules of civility, then you can't expect others to remain civil with you. You live by the sword, you die by sword. Anything else is just hypocrisy.
>>
>>67069848
That's not how it works in America. In America if you ACT violent you lose any right to claim assault if you yourself are then attack. Simply "condoning" violence means nothing. Hopefully some berntards get killed tonight. Lord knows Chicago they deserve it.
>>
>>67070164
Most of the violence at Trump events has come from Trump supporters though, not the protesters. Just the other day a Trump supporter was convicted for assault at a Trump rally.
>>
>>67067783
>that quote

Trumpfags BTFO to be desu
>>
>>67070979
Who cares? We aren't talking about the past here kid.
>>
>>67067783
Trump's rallies are protested so often i'd be inclined to smack someone too
assholes deserve it, stay out of our club
>>
>>67067783
>Ted Cruz shits on monarchs
>considers himself apointed by God
Deport him to Canada
>>
>>67069311
>That's because Trump has repeatedly encouraged violence at his rallies.
wew lad

bait big or don't bait at all lad
>>
>>67068953
>trump encourages violence

stop victim blaming shitlord.
>>
I will never elect this faggot that speaks like he is preaching
>>
Like his boy Shapiro got shut down by the leftists?
>>
File: reddit.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>>67067783
>>
>>67069848
>reacting to an assault means you are inciting violence
>>
>>67072986
>can't stand to see opinions which differ from your own
>call others reddit
>>
>ted cruz would happily put his own supporters in danger from feral niggers
>>
File: 1457367682481.jpg (298 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1457367682481.jpg
298 KB, 1280x1707
tl.dr
>>
>>67067783
The only thing Cruz pledges allegiance to is Goldman Sachs and Israel.
>>
>>67067783

Cruz doesn't have rallies 1/2 the size.
>>
>>67077533

^ This.
And he wants to flood your country with immigrants.
He's literally lying on this issue.
He wants more espanol and less english.
>>
File: 1431554672780.jpg (207 KB, 493x500) Image search: [Google]
1431554672780.jpg
207 KB, 493x500
>>67067783
rato has no protesters because he has no shot at winning
>>
>>67068953
>>67069848

your thinking is so backwards it's not even funny. You are a fascist
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.