[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have black friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: CORRECTED-MEME-RACIST.jpg (28 KB, 540x373) Image search: [Google]
CORRECTED-MEME-RACIST.jpg
28 KB, 540x373
Does only having white friends make a person racist?
>>
>>67067713
Check em
>>
>>67067713
Not anymore. In elementary school, I was, for some reason, fascinated by the few black students who went to my school which was over 90% white. I thought that they had unique characteristics because I was only used to seeing white kids, and I always tried to approach them.

Fast forward to now, I think each race is better off segregated. There will always be racial conflict because we are much too different to integrate. Black people, by nature, are more aggressive and less intelligent. They are a stain on America.

For the record, I am not some redneck down in the south. My parents are immigrants from Europe. I did not grow up in a household that held racial prejudices. I came to these conclusions on my own.
>>
File: 1389909200526.jpg (43 KB, 941x600) Image search: [Google]
1389909200526.jpg
43 KB, 941x600
>having friends at all
>>
>>67067713
Not at all. I have a colored TV.
>>
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I am from Chicago. As we all know, we had a chimp-out today at the Trump rally.
>>
A significant portion of my closest friends are south american. I always make fun of their thick accents and they make fun of me for various white things. I used to have a few black friends, but now I just have a couple acquaintances.
>>
Prepping the bull count? He is nice enough to stay out of my shed.
>>
no

Having black friends on purpose makes you racist.

Black friends are beards for closet racists.

A white person with white washed black friends is a cuck or racist.

A white person with ghetto black friends is racist and needs someone to buy them weed.

A white person without black friends is normal.
>>
File: krautcuck.png (94 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
krautcuck.png
94 KB, 600x849
I have black friends.

True story.
I'm a north african shitskin. I get a free pass for demonizing them, their culture and their ancestry. I've been glorifying Whites and Western Civilization and destroying Blacks and the "WE WUZ KANGZ" crap.

2 of them are Africans and I've been able to make them admit that their culture is backwards and that them, as people, are practically failures.

The ones I haven't been able to convince are the Haitians. No idea why, but they're extremely retarded and stubborn. I've been making fun of their stupid-sounding language ever since highschool, including their disgusting culture, habits and smell.

That's a "minority privilege" I get to have. Especially as an Egyptian Christian. Best of both worlds in their eyes. (egypt + christian (actually an atheist now)).

I keep them around to redpill them and shoot their self-esteem, while propping up White friends and acting as the middle man to their racist comments. I basically enable the Whites to make fun of the Blacks without repercussions.

I'm naturally goofy and extroverted, so I have no issue dealing with the jokes. They don't come out as awkward and they get the message across.
>>
>>67067713
I have friends of all races.
>>
File: image.png (31 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 321x322
>friends
>>
File: teens.jpg (48 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
teens.jpg
48 KB, 500x456
>>67067713

I've only met a handful of blacks in my life that are smart or decent enough people to befriend.
>>
>>67069236

kill yourself uncle tom people are disparaging you behind your back
>>
my roommate is half black, quarter white, and quarter native
>>
>>67067713
I don't have any friends at all. But I do own a coloured TV.
>>
>>67067713
I had a black friend once.

ONCE
>>
>>67069720
Trust me. They aren't.
>>
>born pure white in culturally diverse location in florida
>have hella hispanic/black friends
>move to disproportionally white area
>still keep slipping the word nigga since i would talk to all my friends like that and they would talk to me with it
>everyone thinks im super hardcore racist
>also the only one supporting trump in a mile radius
>they think all trump supporters are mega racist too
fucking hell
>>
>>67067713
I used to have a lot of black friends. Then my dad sold them all.
>>
>>67067811
Checked
>>
I seriously have never met anyone black, asian, jewish, irish, italian, muslim, etc...that having known them on a personal level, I just hated for being what they are. Most people are like this. However don't pretend the individuals you meet speak to the entirety of their group. They don't. It is simply a lie. What someone's group manifests is the general reality that needs to be observed. So for example... meet a nice intelligent black person and treat them with mutual respect but don't think for one minute that as a collective group african americans don't have terrible issues and a backward, violent, degenerate culture.
>>
File: 4chan user.png (644 KB, 929x648) Image search: [Google]
4chan user.png
644 KB, 929x648
>>67067713
im black nd only ve black friends
>>
>>67071829
You're lucky. My dad ate his.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1287x1023) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1287x1023
>>67067713
its about 55% white 35% asian 15% indian / muslim
>>
>>67069236
I need a friend like you
>captcha was select all pancakes, its a sign maplenigger
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFHzTCa3Pz8

classic
>>
>>67067713
Nope I tend to make a lot of Asian and they are pretty red pill at times too.
>>
Out of probably 15 friends, 3 of mine are white

This isn't on purpose, there just isn't white people where I live really.
>>
>>67067713
I haven't had a chance to meet very many blacks. My school has like 2 half blacks and there is a black chick at my church that is alright. My problem is that most of the white kids at my school like rap and act like niggers. I can't wait to leave this hive of race traitors in a few months.
>>
>>67072153
poor bastard :^(
>>
>>67071904
Thanks
>>
>>67067713
I only date black women or asians
soooo im a race traitor asshole
dont even feel bad
>>
>>67072153
Feel bad for him desu familia
>>
>>67069236
If you aren't bullshitting, thank you.
>>
File: 1436584190386.png (491 KB, 499x597) Image search: [Google]
1436584190386.png
491 KB, 499x597
>>67067713
>Do you have black friends?
No

I don't have any friends
>>
>>67069236
You are a North African shitskin. Think picking on blacks gets you in good wit massa. Special kind of cuck.
>>
>>67067713
No.
What is racist though, is focusing on the race of who your friends are.
As their race seems to be more important to you then who they are as a person.
>>
>>67067713
all my friends are black. We all agree politics is fucking stupid, and Im voting for trump, because fuck the lying left.
>>
>>67076826
Arabs hate niggers more than any other race does.
Most Arabs think of niggers are uncivilized apes, srs.
>>
i'm korean and i live in a city where over 60% of us are asian. the blacks here are mild-mannered and quiet because they grew up "asian-washed" in our predominantly-asian schools. one of my negro friend has a shitty filipino girlfriend. she cheats on him once in awhile and he allows it. usually, it's supposed to be the nigger who does this
>>
>>67070728

>trusting someone who cant make friends without using race to ingratiate yourself

do you seriously not realize how horrible your personality must be in the first place?

you have autism dude, guarantee you half of your "friends" wouldnt want you dating their family no matter how hard you've sucked their ancestors cocks
>>
I have no friends.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.