[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/ 3/11/1499735/-Trump-Rall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/3/11/1499735/-Trump-Rally-No-Joking-Matter

>“So, if you know me or my friend, Seth Quackenboss, then you know that we often get ourselves into ridiculously wacky situations, especially when we're together. Yesterday was one of those days. We decided to drive down to Fayetteville in order to hear a certain orange politician speak. Yes, you guessed it. We went to a Donald Trump rally.

>Now, I am not a supporter of Mr. Trump in any way, shape, or form. I'm quite inclined to a certain berning sensation that I've been experiencing for some time. But that's beside the point. The point is, we thought that we were in for a time of jokes and hilarity. And at the beginning, it was. There were a few speakers before Trump came out and they were not well organized at all. They were comical. One man, a veteran, said that he had shed blood on 7 continents. And unless I missed the great Antarctica War, I highly doubt that's true. Let it be known for the record, that I am not against veterans in any way shape or form. I just thought that particular comment was funny. Because I doubt he actually wounded someone in Antarctica. But a more plausible explanation would be that he was doing penguin research and accidentally pricked a penguin and it bled. >Anyway…
>>
>One speaker also said that we needed to get rid of 911 calls and we all need to handle our problems ourselves. Well...that's highly unlikely. I can't imagine that people will start forgoing 911 calls when their house in burning down in order to try and extinguish the fire themselves. But, ya know, it's a nice thought.

>So those were my laughable moments. Trump was about to come out. We had our signs ready. We were going to go all out. Yelling and screaming and whatnot. Because, why else were we there if not to join the spectacle? He comes out. People go crazy. For the first twenty to thirty minutes I sat there with high expectations of hilarity. After half an hour, my feelings turned extremely grim. I was scared and upset. Let me explain...
>>
>>67065972

Could tell right off the bat by looking at them that they're Bernie supporters. What a bunch of flaming faggots.
>>
>Trump basically said the same few things the whole time. He knows exactly what will get a cheer from the crowd and he says it. He mentioned his wall several times. About five or six if I can remember correctly. At one point he said "We're going to build a wall. And who's going to pay for it?" And the crowd yelled, "Mexico!" and then they lost their minds. Now, we all know exactly why this is stupid. So I won't elaborate. It was just very unsettling. He mentioned ISIS several times. About ten. But not exactly how to stop ISIS. Just comments like, "We're gonna get ISIS," and "ISIS is going down." Blanket statements. He did say that for America to win again (any sort of winning, not just against ISIS) we have to go outside of the law and he isn't afraid to do it. And that's unsettling for several reasons. But I'm just reporting the facts. And that was all he said on policy. Completely void of content or substance. Just statements that would get the crowd cheering.

>Now, let's talk about the protesters. There were many. I think throughout the hour long rally, there were roughly 15-20 groups of protesters. Some of them were individuals and some were in groups. They popped up throughout the rally here and there. And some of them were yelling and causing a raucous but some of them were just standing there with their anti-Trump shirts or their pro-whoever else shirts. They were all removed. Peaceful or violent.
>>
One man had a shirt that said "Love is the answer," and he was thrown out. Trump's comment on this man was, "And love is very important but I mean, who's making love to that guy?" And my stomach churned. A few minutes later, a woman stood up not far from where the other man was and starting protesting. She was removed. Trump's comment was, "She was with the other guy. They're actually a couple. A *clears throat* beautiful *gagging noises* couple." And the crowd laughed and cheered. It was horrifying.

>But out of everything I saw, the crowd was the worst part. I have never seen more hateful people in my life. Everyone was just filled with so much hatred. If a protester had a sign, even the peaceful ones, they would take the sign from them, rip it up, and throw it back at the protesters. Whenever a protester would get removed, the crowd would yell horrible things. Once, after a protester was removed, Trump said, "Where are these people coming from? Who are they?" A lady, sitting not 5 feet from me, said, "Well hopefully when you're president, you'll get rid of em all!" Get rid of them? Get rid of anyone who opposes Trump? It was sickening. I felt truly nauseous. And these people loved the protesters. They loved the drama and the chaos. And Trump fed upon it. It was easily one of the strangest and uncomfortable things I've ever witnessed. I could just hear the horrible things being spoken around me and it made my skin crawl.
>>
>Needless to say, there was very little laughter on my part. I thought this was going to be joke...and it was, but for a very different reason.
I implore you, if you're thinking about voting for Trump, reconsider. You are only promoting chaos and hatred. I witnessed it firsthand. And trust me, this is not something you want to see in person. This is not what you want to happen to our country.”

Was anybody there to confirm this shit? I guarantee they made it all up.
>>
>>67065972
>>67066105
>>67066203
>>67066299

Notice how he has to apologize profusely and explain his position every time he makes a callous remark.

Fucking bitchboy.
>>
>These people are so hateful they dislike anybody who they don't agree with!

>I say this after I spent two hole paragraphs mocking people I disagree with
>>
File: cross fit.jpg (56 KB, 500x725) Image search: [Google]
cross fit.jpg
56 KB, 500x725
>>67066382
>I implore you, if you're thinking about voting for Trump, reconsider. You are only promoting chaos and hatred. I witnessed it firsthand. And trust me, this is not something you want to see in person. This is not what you want to happen to our country.”

Good. That's exactly what I want to happen to this country.
>>
>>67066382

No, it's a typical Trump rally.

He's just a whining bitch boy faggot cuck.
>>
>>67067886
This. I can't wait to go to one and cheer for real. Beta nu-males can go last on TDOTR. I'll even give 'em a chance to repent.
>>
>>67066382

Sounds like you got TRUMPED!
>>
>>67065972
>looks at pic
Who the hell is this beta faggot and why is he golding a Trump sign?
>starts to read post
Oh

You really can tell supporters apart
>>
Sounds like another kid coddled into believing the world is all flowers and rainbow. His whole life is based on "getting into whacky situations". He has zero idea on what Isis represents. He has zero idea what illegals do to the economy. He has zero idea that atleast half of the world does not share his ideals, and a lot of them would kill him for his shoes and leave him for dead in a gutter.

I deal with these people every fucking day. I'm not hateful. I'm aware of what goes on in the world and how sick it can be. I recognize the beauty in it also and want to preserve that beauty and expand it. These people are ignorant of that sickness in the world, thus they will never be able to expand upon the good parts of it. They're useless people.
>>
>>67068432

I wouldn't. Traitor's blood lasts three generations.

There's a reason treason has always been a capital punishment crime.
>>
These days young men seem to carry their estrogen induced neuroses with smug pride
>>
beta lanklets BTFO
>>
>>67065972
Wow is he an autist?
>taking the phrase bleed on 7 continents as fact
he must be.
>>
>>67069678

He's just another pussy of the modern left. When I was his age, my fellow Democrat-voting liberal peers and I were far more angry, and less tolerant of people being pussies.

We didn't have "safe spaces" or "microaggressions." They've been trained since birth to never raise a hand, or defend themselves. They were raised to run to a figure of authority and tattle. We just got into fights and were done with it. If somebody said something or tried something again later, we fought. Or if we didn't fight, we just threw the insults back as hard, or harder than we got them. Then we dropped it and moved on. None of this passive aggressive vengeance that's taken to obscene levels where they go around getting people fired and passing "hate speech laws."

They've all got some cultural arrested development going on, and it's frightening. They wont leave an elementary school, or kindergarten mentality behind. The reason why many young Democrats grow into Republicans or Conservatives is because life's problems grow more complex the older you get, and the more you become exposed to. These people do not expose themselves to anything, they hide from, or deride anything and everything that challenges them. That's why these people still use childish baby talk in their every day lives, and break down when challenged.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.