[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will Trump make Mexico pay for the wall? all the options
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: ana_de_la_reguera2.jpg (95 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
ana_de_la_reguera2.jpg
95 KB, 600x900
How will Trump make Mexico pay for the wall? all the options I've seen are fairly unrealistic. The free market will wipe his ass with the tariffs on imports and remittances and a war is absolutely out of question.
>>
>>67063011
Does the wall really bother you, Mexico? Or is there something else on your mind...? D-don't hide the truth from me, baka! I know you're upset.... l-let me help you....
>>
>>67063011
Simple, he'll threaten to make all drugs legal and the cartels will pay for the wall themselves.
>>
>>67063186
No, I want to know how will I pay for it to be ready once Trump wins the presidency with 80% of the votes.
>>
>>67063577
Baka.... you're hiding something from me.... I won't answer you until you tell me what's wrong~~~! You're always so cheerful Mexcio-kun, I don't want to see you upset!
>>
>>67063011
He won't. It's just an election lie.

Here, hope I helped.
>>
>>67064237
You sound kinda gay t b h
>>
>>67065086
He is
>>
File: chimpanzee_think.jpg (41 KB, 313x425) Image search: [Google]
chimpanzee_think.jpg
41 KB, 313x425
>>67063011

It's simple : it's not about moneys, it's about faith.

If he wins, it will build a huge wall with all the stupidity and credulity of the people who vote for him.

It's been a bunch of idiots
>>
>>67063011
>Annex northern Mexican territories
>Tax the Mexican clay like crazy
>Use Mexican tax money to build wall
>>
>>67067208
Nice word salad France. Lrn 2 English big boi.
>>
>>67067545
>war is absolutely out of question
>>
>>67063011
Cease trade, and enforce an embargo until the wall is complete. Mexico also can't challenge a blockade without a navy.
>>
>>67063011
Just pull trade and foriegn aid from Mexico and they will essentially have to comply.

Without the United States, they will devour themselves, other countries simply won't go anywhere near them and there is no self-sustenance in the Mexican government whatsoever.
>>
>>67063577

You're not paying for shit, your shitty government is.
>>
>>67064703
Thanks Poland.
>>
>>67068881
War is never out of question
>>
The corrupt government and Cartels will pay for it, period.
>>
>>67069231
>>67069277
But he can't. First of all there are international trade agreements that he doesn't have the power to overturn that prevent that.

Secondly, any new trade agreements require Congressional authorization. Congress hasn't passed it yet. What makes you think they will now? The bully pulpit? The GOP congressmen will just blame liberals, while the Dems have nothing to lose for blocking congressional action authorizing those deals.
Even if Trump somehow was able to use TPA to fast track breaking off trade with Mexico (HIGHLY unlikely given the language of TPA), under section 11 of NAFTA, any business that does trade with Mexico could and would sue the Federal government for lost profits, and would likely win. There is already legal precedence for this. If you think he'll overturn NAFTA, the president doesn't have the authority. Again it would requir congressional authorization (which despite bitching about it for 20 years, congress has done nothing about it).

It's not going to happen. Please deal with that reality.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.