[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you people realize? We're all holden to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: disturbed.png (3 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
disturbed.png
3 KB, 210x230
Don't you people realize?

We're all holden to the will of the Elite?

You think they risk the chance of democracy?

Hilary Clinton will win the "American" election. The whole world will let that slide.

We're all the children of plutocracy.
We're all just fuel for the capitalist furnace.

Jesus Christ, we're all just grist to mill.
No one matters.
>>
Anybody with any ounce of brain has known this for a long time.
>>
File: rOFwcLM.jpg (102 KB, 937x452) Image search: [Google]
rOFwcLM.jpg
102 KB, 937x452
>Babbies first existential dystopic nightmare epiphany

Expect roughly 3 to 4 years of misery before you realize there's literally nothing you can do about it and you give in to learned helplessness.
>>
pretty much

just enjoying the ride
>>
>>67062693
3rd day on /pol/ huh?
>>
>>67063688
>>67063887
>>67063903
>>67063994
But how do you live you lives?
How do you go to work every day?
>>
>>67062693
>holden
do you mean beholden?

try getting some kind of education you fucking mongoloid
>>
If she wins, the people will rise.
Think 1000 times amplified WaCos popping up in the hundreds every day
>>
>>67064081
I tell myself that so many of my ancestors made it through way worse conditions without killing themselves.
>>
>>67064081
I'm also not kidding about the learned helplessness thing. Eventually you'll just accept it as reality, it doesn't even hurt that much anymore.
>>
>>67064317
Why don't you kill yourself or move to a foreign hideous country to squat poop into wells and deny your supreme usefulness?
>>
>>67064081
I don't really care about anyone but me and the people in my life.

not saying it to be edgy, but because it's natural. I'm only one person, My amount of influence won't every change the world. Instead of wasting energy on politics I just focus on making my own life better for me and my family since those are the only people in my life I do have a degree of influence on.
>>
Hillary won't win.
It's Trump or Sanders.
Sanders supporters are rabid and Hillary's best states are behind her. Sanders is going to win because he has the largest most rabid fanbase.

The best thing Trump supporters can do is declare why they are supporting Trump. Calmly, and with facts everywhere they can, especially on facebook.

Trump supporters have the ammunition on their side. They're reasonable, they follow the law, they pay more taxes, and they are sick and tired of crime. They are the ones who want a better America.
>>
>>67064529
I just got over an extended life threatening illness and the idea of suicide is more repulsive than ever. I can't move away because I love my family and friends. Maybe when it's time to start my own family I'll peace out to Norway or Denmark or something.
>>
So....I fucked my sister last night.
>>
>>67064687
Sanders is dead.
The DNC won't allow it.

Even if Sanders wins the popular vote, they'll pull a delegate thing.

Clinton will win the Democratic nomination.
And she will win the election.

Bow down now.
She serves the corporate interest more than any previous presidential electee.
How could she lose?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
>>67064176

wait till you figure out that literally everything was better in the past.
>>
>>67065400
This. We just don't live anymore.
>>
>>67065400
Modern medicine is pretty sweet and so is casual sex with BC and condoms.

>>67065529
Seems like projection my friend.
>>
>>67065400
>liking the past
You're mistaking everything about history.

True fact is that nothing was better.
We are always human.
Sneaky fucks are always trying to become dominate over others.

You should know that, Serb
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.