[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie supporter here. After seeing tonight's shameful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1457664591091.jpg (853 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
1457664591091.jpg
853 KB, 2000x1334
Bernie supporter here.

After seeing tonight's shameful display at the Trump rally... I've converted. I can't believe all these idiots had the audacity to go behave like they very people they claim to hate

I'm sick of black people ruining everything. Will you forgive me and allow me to support Trump?

I'm very sorry for all the idiots from reddit here. I feel sick to my stomach for taking part in the raids here.

I'm sorry /pol/
>>
>>67060855
Yeah sure you're a bernie supporter. Fuck off.
>>
So it took a Trump rally for you to see that blacks are savage beasts? Congrats for finally pulling your head out of the sand I guess.
>>
File: Trumpsaffel.png (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Trumpsaffel.png
142 KB, 1920x1080
>>67060855
The Trumpstaffel shall punish them
>>
>>67060958
Well at least you dislike Shillary I guess

>>67060855
You'll find we keep a rather lax ship here friend. Welcome aboard
>>
We forgive you.
Don't go back go Communism.
>>
This is the incident that got you to completely reverse your dumbass political views? Bernie supporters truly are weak-willed and weak-minded. I'm sure you'll be on the Hillary train as soon as Trump says something you don't like.
>>
>>67060855
>losing support for a candidate because of supporters acting like children
>going from extreme left to extreme right instead of shifting slightly to the left
This probably isn't true, but if it is
>I'm sick of black people ruining everything
Welcome aboard.
>>
>>67060855
YOUR OFFERING OF DUBS HAS BEEN ACCEPTED

LORD KEK FORGIVES YOU
>>
>>67060855
>Bernie supporter here.

>I'm sick of black people ruining everything.

Pick one.
>>
>>67060958

*was

until I watched all of you actively supporting the idea of people being violent, because your opponents didn't agree with your views....

you call these people racist... And then go out and attack them for being white.....

I'm absolutely ashamed of myself. Should have supported Trump all along.

god I hope all of my fellow redditors can see what horrible bullshit we're responsible for tonight. By supporting these riots, we've gone against our core values.
>>
>>67061186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

Yay lets all have a sing song! Nations forever!
>>
>>67061420
I'm out of the loop
What happened at the rally ?
>>
>>67061322

see

>>67061420

dear everyone else from reddit that came for tonight's raid;

Just stop. We're wrong. Rather, YOU'RE wrong now. I no longer identify with you savages. Physically attacking people over political ideals... We called them bullies, but we were the real bullies for organizing this fiasco
>>
>>67060855
Me too, OP. I used to be a Bernie supporter but after seeing the disgusting fascist anti free speech tonight I just can't be one anymore. Bernie has no chance of beating Hillary anyway so I may as well support Trump.
>>
>>67061598
Chimpout central

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-IZ3qIVGYM
>>
>>67061598

People I thought were progressive and peaceful are making death threats, and generally harassing people for no good reason other than "I don't agree with you"

I've insulted over politics. But violence? What the fuck. I always thought republicans were the violent ones.
>>
Bump, so all my reddit friends can see what they've done.
>>
Bump again

reddit you're pretty much responsible for Trump winning at this point by organizing all those animals to go attack innocents.
>>
>>67060855
>Will you forgive me

No.
>>
>>67062819

Don't care, I support Trump regardless. I know you won't attack me for not supporting your side, unlike my ex-friends the democrats
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.