[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got out of the Chicago Rally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: get-in-faggot.jpg (202 KB, 1170x781) Image search: [Google]
get-in-faggot.jpg
202 KB, 1170x781
AMA
>>
>>67059696

what happened? I saw there was violence, who caused it and what was the damage?
>>
Why aren't you in cuffs for beating some SJWs/niggers?
>>
>>67059696

Why didn't you magdump into the nigger horde?
>>
>>67059696
How are you not dead?
>>
Please enlighten us
>>
>>67059696
Turn back around and beat the shit out of them
>>
>>67059696
Why didn't you insight them to violence
>>
File: drake come on.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
drake come on.png
296 KB, 649x649
>protest organized to be anti-trump
>devolves into typical FUCK THE POLICE shit
>will further devolve into full on looting later
>>
>>67060383
It's already starting
There was activity on the police scanners about a small group of niggers bashing cars in a parking garage nearby the rally
>>
File: gunther.png (218 KB, 436x411) Image search: [Google]
gunther.png
218 KB, 436x411
>>67061804
mfw when all the Trump people left and they are wrecking lib cucks cars.
>>
>>67059696
>I just got out of the Chicago Rally
were you there to rally for Trump or protest him?
>>
>>67061804
you left out the guy who said he huffed 1/2oz of cocaine and started shooting at an ambulance.

also the van that shot at the fire department

also the two people who got shot
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 1000x600
Where do you live in the city. Oak lawn reporting in. Literal shit hole here
>>
Were you at the anti-trump protest at the UIC quad about an hour before it started?

I go to school there so I had no choice. They had some hipster band perform, Jerry from Ben & Jerry showed up, and some Mudshit did a Drake rap. I wanted to gas them all.

Not sure if you were there, I was wearing a MAGA shirt and got constantly harassed, mostly by Muslims and Blacks. I made my way from Lecture Center D to the Library (across the quad) and got shoved, pushed, screamed and booed at.
>>
>>67062331
Chicago Ridge. Oak Lawn is turning into Bridgeview v2, it's slowly being taken over by Muslims. You have my sympathy.
>>
File: thefrog.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
thefrog.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/trump-wall-simulator-2017#/
Great game help it out and throw some shekels it's way.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.