[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEDISH 4CHAN KILLER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22425097.ab
Anton Lundin Petterson the man who killed in trollhättan VISITED 4Chan!!!
They say " On internetforum 4Chan he read under the catagory "Give me one reason not to kill myself"
What do they mean by that? Police are newfags do they mean thread?
>>
>>67056429
>the last things he googled were how to get music onto an iPhone and the ending of game of thrones
>in Swedish, even

Also how did they find out what he posted on 4chan?
Are you a fucking police state already, Sweden? I thought it'd take a few more years.
>>
i cant follow your sentence, but i think he means that you should have done the right thing and pressured him to kill himself but booze booze booze. hopefully smack soon and all will be good again.
>>
>>67056429
>suicide commando
lel

I knew nothing good could come from that shitty, edgy music
>>
>>67057036

You do know your computer keeps a browsing history, right? They don't need server access to 4chan... they just need to get to your computer.
>>
mads mikkelson is danish he was fucking awesome as hannibal. different coutry? is it really?
>>
these thoughts are too disconected also my grammar is poor right now
>>
>>67058038
>/b/
>archives
Unless he posted on /pol/, I find it hard to believe they found this through his computer
>>
sorry i yhoought we al knew it was bullshit
>>
>>67058327

>he literally doesn't know how his browsing history works
>>
>>67058852
Are you suggesting his suicide thread stayed up until after he was done, and the cops got access to his computer?
Because that seems unlikely
>>
>>67058977
No, I'm not saying that, and why are you retarded?
>>
File: 1457640135626.png (1 MB, 2920x792) Image search: [Google]
1457640135626.png
1 MB, 2920x792
>>67056429
>Trollhättan

Please let this be true
>>
>>67059340
Ok, so the history gives you a 404 because the thread no longer exists.
How are you suggesting they get access to the thread which is not even on 4chan anymore without at least knowing enough about 4chan to find the archived thread, which won't exist either if he posted on /b/?
>>
>>67059511
nig there's like a billion places archiving this shit
>>
>>67059907
Is fucking anyone archiving all of /b/ though?
>>
who ever said: are you retarded? thats my new trhing now at least till i black out and forget tonight happened
>>
it was supposed to be why are you retarded. sorry
>>
Well duh.

DId anyone here read the newstory and not think he was 4chan browser? Really?

Dressed up like a neo-nazi ninja and went to school killing people with a sword.

He would have brought guns if he could get em in sweden.

30 friends on facebook - check!

Autistic, anti-scoial young neckbeard - check!

Browing 4chan - check!

School--- uhm, not shooter... slayer? - check!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.