[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's over Trump is a cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_20160311_170523.jpg (822 KB, 2558x1592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160311_170523.jpg
822 KB, 2558x1592
>going to destroy ISIS
>going to handle China
>going to stare down Putin
>scared of a handful of niggers with security and secret service protecting him
>cuck

This is /pol/s Savior? Lmao
>>
You wouldn't believe the amount of people online who were threatening to kill him.
>>
>SS defends Trump
>y iz trump so mean and rough

not to mention they were probably going to have to shoot a few people
>>
>handful of niggers

>implying he didn't do this to show how desperate libs are
>>
If it was Bernie that canceled his rally because of protesters he would be called a cuck and a coward but because it's Trump. His millenial supporters will just make an excuse

It's how an echochamber works
>>
>>67054430
hahahahah holy shit i'm laughing so hard at /pol/ rn.
>>
>>67054430
He's not allowed to kill the niggers.
>>
File: 111.png (188 KB, 713x647) Image search: [Google]
111.png
188 KB, 713x647
Found this in a Yahoo article about this.
>>
>>67054430
Trump will deliver, he wouldn't let all his fans down
>>
>>67054718
>>67054693

And here are the excuses.

Give up faggots he got BLACKED
>>
>>67054430
Well, if he didn't WANT to be HITLER before his fucking SEALED - THE - DEAL.

And frankly he'd be justified at this point.
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.png (197 KB, 458x419) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.png
197 KB, 458x419
>handful
Try 8,000 angry and violent people in Chicago.
>>
File: georgesoros.png (228 KB, 267x715) Image search: [Google]
georgesoros.png
228 KB, 267x715
>>67054430
Chicago: Nobody should ever go there. Its black run america. All trash.
Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l66fL51aVL0
>>
>>67055076
There's more than 8000 ISIS members.

That's not an excuse he a cuckold
>>
>>67054960
>t-trump will d-d-deliver right guys...?

>increasingly nervous
>>
>>67055033
He doesn't have it in him. It was his chance to prove himself and he didn't want the fight.

Same reason hes a draft dodger, he's a coward
>>
File: isidewith.png (633 KB, 1209x1389) Image search: [Google]
isidewith.png
633 KB, 1209x1389
>>67054430

>mfw
>>
>>67056311
you act like your brave ass would go do that shit if you were him... fuckin mouth, bitch!
go get a job!
>>
Trump talks about destroying ISIS, but loving Israel. How does that work?
>>
>>67054791
>Bernie loses mic to two fat sheboons who could have been easily thrown out

>comparing that to THOUSANDS OF BLOODTHIRSTY NIGGERS with some potentially lethal weapons in hand because it's Chiraq
>>
File: 40kJimProfit0.png (28 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
40kJimProfit0.png
28 KB, 625x626
>>67054549
Oh well. You're on 4chan kid, if that's devestated you you should go live under a rock as the mods here are way worse. There is outright pedophiles running this site but you don't even care.

The whole country makes me sick. Trump said something about "whatever happened to freedom of speech?" Oh sure, when everyone is sucking your tiny dick at your rally that's freedom of speech, but every protester gets an elbow to the face and dragged out.

I look forward to when North Korea snaps and blasts several towns.

And don't take this as just an anti-Trump thing. Hillary does it too, and Hillary versus Trump really is just Reddit vs 4chan moderators. I guess Bernie is Twitter and Rubio/Kasich are some autistic Team Fortress 2 server mods.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.