[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2nd Amendment: Does it protect us from tyranny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: gun.jpg (7 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
7 KB, 283x178
It didn't stop the patriot act or the NSA. So how exactly has it been "necessary to the security of a free state", as it says it is?
>>
>>67046138
physical tyranny vs slow erosion of rights

people will revolt when it gets to that point, but at the moment it's pretty okay
>>
It stops niggers and crooked cops from barging into my house
>>
>>67046324
>germany
>>
>>67046138
Because when we've had enough we have the tools to make a difference. We're still in the wait and vote stage. Now quit trying to start a war you fagot.
>>
>>67046138
>Does it protect us from tyranny?

Clearly not considering we are seeing the rise of dangerous fascists like Donald Trump.
>>
>>67046474
hello rato

this is now a unique post
>>
>>67046607
>hello rato

Nice job disproving my post anon.
>>
>>67046697
disproving what? speculative claims with no evidence?

go eat some boogers
>>
>>67046138
The fact that every household is armed prevents the government from more overt measures against the people, forcing them to covert means of control.

As for specific instances where 2nd Amendment Rights were exercised to counter government infringement on rights and privileges of the American people, I can provide a short list.
>>
>>67046474
>dangerous
[Citation needed]
>Fascists
[Citation needed]
>>
>>67046805
>speculative claims with no evidence?

Actually there is plenty of evidence to support Trump being a fascist. You have to be stupider than shit to think he's not at this point.
>>
File: AKmount.jpg (230 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
AKmount.jpg
230 KB, 750x563
>>67046138
No, it enables YOU to protect YOURSELF from tyranny.
>>
>>67046941
>Actually there is plenty of evidence to support Trump being a fascist
then you should have no trouble providing primary evidence you nigger
>>
>>67046138

for the next 10 years until they have killer robots
>>
>>67047132
/thread
>>
>>67047132

I feel like the left would immediately twist your story and make you seem like a lunatic and try to get you put in jail

I agree with you, but if a bunch of crooked cops tried and fuck with you while you defend yourself, it would be all over the news as some gun nut being racist and attacking police
>>
>>67047132

Having a gun is not going to give you proper, affordable health care, though.
>>
File: Saiga308Finished.jpg (609 KB, 1280x900) Image search: [Google]
Saiga308Finished.jpg
609 KB, 1280x900
>>67047304
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/man-shot-cops-no-knock-raid-acquitted-charges/

Nope, wrong.
>>
>>67046138
Tiananmen square activist turned American citizen demonstrates for the second amendment - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miEmIfhfxuc
>>
>>67046138
Well you need people to actually do something you idiot, no shit the patriot act and NSA passed no one did shit, for the second amendment to work people have actually get off their asses and protest pr whatever
>>
>>67046276
This. Its meant to be an "if all else fails then this" thing.

More legal guns than people in the US? I think we're ready.
>>
File: 20TH CENTURY WARS le RESULTS.jpg (503 KB, 804x1036) Image search: [Google]
20TH CENTURY WARS le RESULTS.jpg
503 KB, 804x1036
>>67046138
>Does it protect us from tyranny
>>
Asymmetrical warfare + 400 million guns + divided loyalties in a localized civil conflict = Government collapse 99% of the time even with foreign military support. in fact importing foreign soldiers would increase the likely-hood of losing.

ergo as long as Americans have guns that sword of Damocles hangs over the states head at all times. They pull fucked up shit but they never go too far because if they do they know they along with their entire families with be hunted down and killed by a rabid populace.

so thats why americans are so fundamentalist about the 2nd ammendment because we know that if we ever lose our guns we will become faggot cukcolds like you europeans where even being vocaly critical about EU immigration policy can get you thrown in prison. If something that egregious happened here there would be a heavily armed mob trying the burn down the capitol building. even seeing that shit happen in other places like europe and canada makes us feel barely controllable, seething rage.

If you still had your balls you would understand our feelz OP (i know you are not what your flag says you are)
>>
>>67048121
What is pearl harbor, anon?
>>
>>67046138
Watch "In Search Of The Second Anendment."
Your first sentence is illiterate nonsense, but the short explanation is, while we still need to fight, we will always need to fight. Nothing kills the totalitarian urge. Widespread gun ownership intimidates it like nothing else. So you are asking fire departments to never use water again.
>>
>>67046941
Kek no answer now eh burger cuck?
>>
>>67048377

>implying that a jap zero was not in fact shot down by an ejected pilot with a .45acp-1911

Gun vs fighter plane and the gun wins bitch
>>
>>67046941

you really are this retarded........wow
>>
>>67048121

And yet, the one man massacres will keep piling on.
>>
>>67048377
not tyranny
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_%281946%29
>>
>>67046138
I believe the word "State" was capitalized in the 2nd amendment.

How does that change your praxis?
>>
>>67048377
Are you one of those "US did Pearl Harbor" types or are you just illiterate?
>>
>>67046941
So provide said evidence or shut your retarded mouth.
>>
>>67046138
Let's put it this way...

You see how bad the government is now, right? Imagine where we'd be if Feinstein got her Jewy little wish and disarmed us all decades ago?

Liberals need to stop getting so excited that white folk haven't murdered all of them for treason yet. Be thankful white gun owners are statistically some of the most law-abiding people in the country. They have endless patience, and almost all have been very polite in only using diplomatic and democratic means to end the abuses committed against the Constitution... thus far.

Life is still good. War is not pretty or enjoyable. No one is going to throw away their lives, their family's lives, to fight something as inconsequential as some muslim nigger watching you fap or listening to your phone calls. That is not an offense yet worthy of millions of deaths. It will be battled in court, peacefully, because we are peaceful people.

If libs continue to demand a bloody war they will eventually get it, but now is not yet the time.
>>
>>67048902
"20th century wars" was ww2 not a war?
>>
File: 78593l344.jpg (569 KB, 757x1108) Image search: [Google]
78593l344.jpg
569 KB, 757x1108
>>67048377
>What is pearl harbor, anon?

Not a US state in 1941 anon. Also outconus even today.
>>
>>67046138

nsa is not tyranny

>mom read my diary and *TOTALLY* ruined my life

you
>>
>>67049057
I believed it was implied "civil wars"/genocides as in -- the country/government killed its own people.
>>
>>67048774
in statistically insignificant numbers
>>
>>67049035
This.
>>
>>67049035
>>67049717
Someone tell me when the Saxon man began to hate.
>>
>>67049678

Probably not when you add them all up, especially considering there's no end in sight to the US' daily massacres.
>>
>>67050158
How's Sweden doing across the lane?
>>
>>67050718

I dunno. The Swedish media certainly likes to cover up rape crime committed by immigrants, though. Total cuckservatives.
>>
>>67046474
HURR
>>
>>67046138
The government has studied exactly how fucked they would be if there was ever a revolution in the United states. They have determined that it can never fucking happy because they could not fight it. A large populace armed with firearms and the knowledge to use them is a large part of that.

They base decisions on this every single day. I like my government being afraid of its people. Europe probably wished they had that right now.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.