[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My "Significant Other" Has to be the most cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1397968402974.png (260 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1397968402974.png
260 KB, 600x600
>My "Significant Other"

Has to be the most cucked phrase I've ever heard. I literally just started seeing the abbreviation "SO" about a few years ago and had to actually look it up so see what it meant. 5 years ago I swear no one used SO to describe their wife or gf. I may have heard it a few times in watercooler conversations for a married faggot, but it was rare to even hear it said.

Remember "take your child to work" day became "take your daughter to work day"? It's the same thing. FEMINISTS ARE SNEAKILY CHANGING OUR LANGUAGE. Next person who uses SO should be publicly shamed as a cuckloid.
>>
>>67045542
Okay
>>
>>67045542
Jesus you are fucked up. Maybe you need to get out or practice some deep breathing or something?
>>
Huh. It's true. You've convinced me, OP.
>>
>>67045542
It's a cucked leddit phrase
>>
File: xtend.png (627 KB, 668x828) Image search: [Google]
xtend.png
627 KB, 668x828
I see it a lot in subreddits populated by normie cucks telling extremely interesting stories from their lives in the comments.
t. reddit
>>
>>67045542
Reminder that nowadays we (the redpilled and most divorced guys) look down upon marriage so some may use the phrase to avoid being labelled as the married guy at work.
>>
Only see it on reddit desu. Girlfriend does sound a bit childish though, what do you call them if you're not married? Your partner or some shit?
>>
>>67045542
it is an american phrase. please forget it exists
>>
>>67046247
Also literally on the level of "my wife's daughter"
>>
god damn reddit normie cucks.
>>
>>67045847
>>67045957
ok, cucks.
>>
>>67047917
Don't bash Reddit too harshly, the Relationships infidelity posts are hilarious to read.

I think there was one where some chick slept with her Black co-worker (he knew she was married, they planned to abscond together but he decided to stay with his wife) but white chicks husband decided to forgive her, later during therapy in a session of relieving anger privately he says nigger and she over hears and then wanted a divorce as he was so 'insensitive'.
>>
>>67045542

It's, like, an older version of "girlfriend."

Mother of god why am I being lectured by someone who isn't even white?
>>
>>67045542
>"take your child to work" day became "take your daughter to work day"
actually its the other way around
it started as a way for girls to be introduced to the workforce after the feminist nonsense in the 70s, then expanded into just showing your kids your job
>>
I'm a faggot and use it to avoid projecting to the world that I'm a faggot in everyday conversation when I need to mention something about my boyfriend.

Didn't think straight people actually used that shit, thought it was a pretentious word only gay people used. Lmao, straights really have been cucked.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.