[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump supporter charged after sucker-punching protester at North
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/10/trump-protester-sucker-punched-at-north-carolina-rally-videos-show/
>>
>>67044506
nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>67044574
>nothing wrong with this.

Yeah a fascist pig like yourself would say that.
>>
can't wait for trump to pardon him and every other member of the trumpenstaffel
>>
>>67044645

Yes we're fashy. Now get the fuck out and go off to Reddit.
>>
let's start a fund for his bail
>>
>>67044748
>let's start a fund for his bail

So you are condoning violence and murder?
>>
>>67044661
>can't wait for trump to pardon him and every other member of the trumpenstaffel

Like I said. All trump supporters are racist Nazis. Thy are fascists who are pushing for a race war. This is why we need the government to arrest them all and execute Trump.
>>
>>67044814
>murder
shut up you melodramatic bitch it was just a punch
having said that, i do condone the murder of people in consider my enemy
this country needs an enema
>>
>>67044910

Correct. We condone violence and are fascists. If you don't like it, get the fuck out.
>>
kinda related, did they ever charge the fat black guy who sucker punched this KKK dude last week?
>>
File: hitler.png (202 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
hitler.png
202 KB, 368x475
>>67044645
>pic related
>>
yeah ok? guy assaulted the dude, of course he would get arrested
not like this fucking matters
>>
>>67045194
>shut up you melodramatic bitch it was just a punch

And what do you think these kinds of acts lead to? Once you start using the use of force it will escalate into a full out race war. Murder in the street, shoots, genocide, Trump will bring about the American holocaust. Cause he's Hitler 2.0.
>>
>>67045609
>guy assaulted the dude, of course he would get arrested

This isn't the first time this has happened at a rally. It's a big issue in the campaign, he was asked his at the debate and he just brushed it off. He's promoting this racial hatard of Muslims, blacks, and Latinos. Trump is promoting hate and violence. He even joked about shooting a fucking guy. This guy is promoting racial bulkization. He won't stop until all non-whites are in death camps. Yes I am fucking scared for me and my family under this strongman fascist.
>>
>>67045827
>And what do you think these kinds of acts lead to?
hopefully murder
>it will escalate into a full out race war
even better
>Hitler 2.0
i genuinely hope so
>>
>>67045489
YES WHO CARES IF HE'S LITERALLY COPYING HITLER'S PLAY BOOK IN 2016 AND RECREATING IT IN AMERICA! YEAH IT'S ALL GODWIN'S LAW RIGHT?!
>>
File: 1453773100316.png (339 KB, 1107x823) Image search: [Google]
1453773100316.png
339 KB, 1107x823
>>67046080
>hopefully murder

Reported to the FBI/NSA/police.
>>
>>67046108

No. We genuinely hope he is fascist, and that he will bring about a new America. Now fuck off.

We love trump BECAUSE he is fashy.
>>
>>67046156
are you a blubbering vagina in real life or do you just play one on 4chan?
>>
File: ygbVEP4qk.jpg (231 KB, 900x1008) Image search: [Google]
ygbVEP4qk.jpg
231 KB, 900x1008
>>67046438
There is already talk about a military coup to overthrow trump if he is elected. I could see this happening, that or libertarian and leftists unite and overthrow him.

>>67046548
>blubbering vagina

Did I trigger you?
>>
>>67044506
Fayetteville is pretty crimey to be honest, not much of a surprise there.
>>
File: 133149425275.gif (722 KB, 313x321) Image search: [Google]
133149425275.gif
722 KB, 313x321
another trump supporter reporting in

usually i'm too lazy to post. wonder how many other trump supporters there are that just dont support hard enough to compete with this guy's crying
>>
>>67046862
>Did I trigger you?
yeah i'm often triggered by dudes who act like bitches. it's abnormal. you need to be culled from the herd. make sure you include that in your report
>>
>>67044814
I would agree with you on the murder charge as long as we prosecute all the little nigglets who are playing the knock out game with murder as well....but that would just overload our prisons with more innocent black people.
>>
We're just standing up for what we believe in, just like when Black Lives Matter protesters stand in the middle of a highway.
>>
>>67046862
>Did I trigger you?
You sure as fuck triggered me for being such a fucking faggot! And I'm talking moot level.
>>
>>67046862
>There is already talk about a military coup to overthrow trump if he is elected.
nice evidence that is peer reviewed and backed by credible researchers.
>>67046862
>libertarian and leftists unite and overthrow him.
they couldn't throw over their right shoulder
>>
>>67044506
And there are anons in jail after they shot in self defense while being chased by a mob out of a blm "protest"
>>
>>67046862
>leftist coup
how are they going to overthrow Trump when his side has guns and they don't? At the very least their failure might redpill some into realizing why the 2nd amendment exists
>>
>>67044506
Yeah a few brown shirts died during Hitlers rise to power. We are the new SA. Sometimes you have to sacrifice for your beliefs. Would I kill for Trump? Absolutely. Would I die for him? Absolutely.
>>
>>67046108

>literally copying Hitlers playbook

[citation needed]
>>
>>67044506
someone needs to make TRUMP TROOPER uniforms people can wear so this NAZI larping can all become real
>>
File: MSG.jpg (119 KB, 538x355) Image search: [Google]
MSG.jpg
119 KB, 538x355
>OP is a literal shill

Nothing wrong with what the guy did, I think we as a race are allowed a little sucker punch every once in a blue moon. The guy only got a bloody nose and the perpetrator is being legally punished.

Morally justified, legally wrong. All is right with the world.
>>
FROM THE SCANNER:

MAN IN WHITE FORD FOUR DOOR PICKUP EXCHANGING GUNFIRE WITH BLACK MALES
>MAN IN WHITE FORD FOUR DOOR PICKUP EXCHANGING GUNFIRE WITH BLACK MALES

IS IT THIS TRUMPSTAFFEL ANON?

HIS LAST POSTS:

>>67049759

>>67050077
>>
>>67044814
uh DUH!
it's so cool and edgy XD

nigger faggot kike XD
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.