[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having sex with dogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3185948/It-s-just-abnormal-Man-charged-having-sex-dog-caught-accidentally-butt-dialed-friend-depraved-act.html

Guy just got caught having sex with his dog. Thats not the funny part the funny part is no one defends him. Not even white knights!

Why pol?
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 593x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 593x305
>>67044271
I mean why are people cool with homos of they are not cool with pologomy,Beastiality, and pedofila. Im pretty sure they are all a similar mental illness.
>>
>>67044271
Pol of you could have sex with an animal would you? I mean i would. I see nothing wrong with it. What animal would you fuck if you could.
>>
>>67044271
This is what I always wondered too? How long until pedo Beastiality rights? I would be down with lowering the age to 15. I mean women are already fucking bbc and having gangbangs at that age anyways. Fuck them. Let me get some of that young tight pussy.
>>
>>67044271
lol, he is european american
>>
>>67044271
it's 2016. dogs have feelings too. they can love too. holy fuck are we stuck in medieval ageS? grow the fuck up.
>>
>Carnival worker

Nothing surprising here
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>67044429
This meation homos being faggots o what a homophobe fuck that guy

Wanted to fuck a 16 year old girl. Pedo scum die you peice of shit.

I mean lots of us whites want to
Fuck animals and little boys and girls we should be allowed too.
>>
>>67044867
Whites love to touch animals
>>
BUT IT'S NATURAL, ANIMALS FUCK OTHER ANIMALS ALL THE TIME
>>
>>67044875
This women are so nasty a days it's probably cleaner to fuck a dog. Women have sex with 10 black men by the time they are 21 and many women have even been ganagbanged. Women all love to be fucked in the ass and spat on.

I would rather fuck a rabbit than a girl that let 5 bbc piss all over her.
>>
>>67045379
Why isnt it natural
>>
>>67044271

Legal here
>>
If it were a woman, the dog would be charged with rape.
>>
>>67044537
>not wanting to fuck a lioness

Absolutely degenerate
>>
>>67046333
I would fuck a lion. I think most whites would fuck an animal of they could.
>>
>>67044875
I don't shut up I grow up and when I look at you I throw up. You fuckkkkkkk
>>
>>67045854
it is natural, fucking bigot, the dogs like it, why do you hate love?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.