[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuckland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: scottish_tattoo_12.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
scottish_tattoo_12.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
Holy Haggis, Scotland! Where did it go so very wrong?

The Named Person Scheme - each child in Scotland to have an state appointed guardian. Can overrule parental choice and intervene as they see fit. All children to be 'groomed' by government officials into thinking a certain way. Death of private family life as previously enjoyed in Scotland.

>questions will be whether or not the child’s parents make him or her feel special and if the home is “cozy.”

>“Older children will face a series of questions on their home life, their sexual health and whether or not they feel close to their parents,”

>The family life details will be stored in government databases and available to government officials who may intervene as they wish.

>Cab drivers are even being trained to spy on children they drive to school,

>The program ultimately will include evaluations of the children along with their names, addresses, routes to school, hobbies and photographs.

>taxi driver must tell state official what children say in car - drivers have said, "It's not our job."
"Now we're saying 'well it is now. If you've got a contract for the council."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3467642/Fury-Orwellian-psychological-tests-schoolchildren-sees-interrogated-parents-nurture-enough.html?printingPage=true

http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/governments-covert-psychological-tests-target-children/
>>
File: nicolasturgeon.jpg (49 KB, 633x402) Image search: [Google]
nicolasturgeon.jpg
49 KB, 633x402
>>67043161
Ultimately, the mandyke Sturgeon is responsible for this high level control freakery.
>>
>teachers are being told by training teams to ‘keep parents in the dark’ about the true nature of the profiling.

nothing to hide, nothing to fear!
>>
>An investigation involving social workers could follow if a youngster is not ‘generally optimistic’, fails to display ‘positive attitudes to others’ sexuality’ or is injured playing sport.
>>
>Under the Named Person scheme, every child is to be appointed a state guardian at birth to monitor their wellbeing up until the age of 18. All families will receive 11 compulsory visits to inspect their parenting skills before a child starts classes.
>>
>>67043161
Payback for thinking of leaving the union and voting for labour you utter WANKERS!!!
>>
/pol/ will freak but I'm for it. Will probably save quite a few kids from abusive situations. Children aren't property. They're vulnerable human beings with rights. It's good to have a check on absolute parental control.
>>
>>67044636
I hope they do leave the union and pay their own way.

They're turning strongly into a top down collectivist state that wants an homogenised underclass of serviles, controlled from edinburgh and paid for by the home counties of england. That is, until they can feel yet more misplaced national pride at telling the english to fuck off, before going cap-in-hand to brussels when the funds dry up.

But they won't vote to leave as they have no balls; they're all firewater and talk.
>>
>>67044899

>‘A major problem with the Named Person professionals is that they appear to have lost any sense of the family as an important private institution for society. Trust, loyalty and privacy in their warped eyes are transformed into secrets being hidden “behind closed doors”.

'Once we see every child as vulnerable and every family as potentially toxic, the result is that professionals see less of a problem with interfering in the private lives of children and parents.’
>>
>>67044899
A small fraction of families are so dysfunctional as to require some type of intervention. That does not justify predicating an expensive national policy of intrusion which amounts to a continuum of monitoring of all children of all families in the land, from birth until 18.
>>
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 960x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 960x820
Is this real? It can't be. Surely...
>>
>>67043161
So what if one of the kids has a bad day and bitches about it to the cabby? Is that family going to be investigated now?
>>
>>67046000

I don't want my little brother to have to put up with this shit.

The moment he gets his Advanced Highers I'll tell him to get the fuck out of the UK, I don't want him in the country when shit goes down.
>>
>>67046292
goes live in August. Has been running in the background in some areas and will be rearing its head for the new school year.
>>
>>67043161
I'm leaving this shithole as soon as ive made enough money, anywhere in england that isn't totally cuk'd?
>>
>>67043161
>>Cab drivers are even being trained to spy on children they drive to school,
>cab drivers driving kids to school
what the fuck Scotland
>>
>>67046280
The remarks will be added to a file that will be kept on each child and their family. I doubt one isolated remark will provoke a visit, but together with the log gathered from other places (sports teams, afterschool clubs, youth clubs, , doctor visits, social media activity etc) could be among evidence that is correlated and used to justify certain compulsory actions parents are subjected to - eg, spend less time working, take up voluntary community work, renovate child's bedroom or play area, take them out more, or have 'sessions' with state appointed psychologists or other professionals etc.
>>
PICKUP THAT CAN, laddie
>>
>>67043161
Lads this is some creepy shit, you've got to put a stop to this. Surely people will see the SNP have gone too fucking far with this, tell Sturgeon to fuck herself because this is wrong on every level.
I know people have said nanny state in the past but this is fucking off the deep end

>>67046650
Anywhere rural really, just stay away from cities, somewhere in the home counties would probably be best but expensive as shit, if not maybe Cornwall or Devon way?
>>
>The well-being indicators in this tool are clearly being used as a test of parents. They are not really about the child’s view, as there is no attempt to measure the child’s happiness or creativity.

The examples given imply the nursery or school is a neutral place staffed by experts and the home is a hotbed of risk.

In fact, most parents can tell you the stories that children bring home of shouting nursery workers, horrible, scary teachers and mean other children.

Sometimes they just need to be heard and comforted and encouraged to see the other person’s point of view, although sometimes there is a need to act.

But parents don’t get to write down these people’s names and put them on a national database for other parents to have a good read, and add their own damning stories.

Parents have to think very carefully about how to respond to what children say and how not to make things worse with a teacher who clearly does not like their child.

The examples given also encourage the teacher and key worker to record very positive

things about themselves and not about parents. Would the key worker record that the child told them: ‘I hate you, you are mean’?

Bias in key workers might be against parents who are poor, black, single, gay or posh... there is no warning of this in the guidance.

The fact that these actually very biased and partial anecdotes will be going on a national database is extremely worrying and should make everyone sit up and say ‘No’.

Overall, this is a crude tool with no validity – but it will be used and the information interpreted as evidence of child abuse or neglect.
>>
>>67047081
That seems reasonable I guess.
>>
File: 1427747021631.jpg (213 KB, 720x525) Image search: [Google]
1427747021631.jpg
213 KB, 720x525
What would happen to the kids that clearly saw that this whole thing was bullshit and refused to meet with the Named Person?
>>
>>67046686
Kids who live outside of the catchment zones of any schools get special government assistance to be able to get to school, and since most of the time their parents can't drive them due to work and the time it takes, despite being paid for the gas miles, they get taxi-rides.

That happens in England and Whales too desu.
>>
>>67047748
They're being indoctrinated from birth to accept them, with children's books, play activities and scenarios, and songs that have all been created specifically to accept the Named Person as just another adult people in their life. I supposed some children will see it, like Santa, as imaginary nonsense and go along with just because it's easier.

Most kids I grew up with said the lord's prayer and sang hymns at primary school but we knew it was make believe. Just some fun at school and not real. To be truly accepted, that kind of indoctrination needs to be backed up at home, among your community and peers. If parents and friends think named persons are a bunch of crap then I guess many kids will too. But unlike not taking religion seriously, not taking your Named Person seriously will have consequences for the child and their parents.
>>
>>67043161
Holy shit that tat is fucking awful
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.