[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/: >Italians aren't white! >b-b-but the Romans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 342x342
/pol/:
>Italians aren't white!
>b-b-but the Romans and the Greeks were!
>w-we w-wuz kangz and shit
>>
>>67042094

I am half Italian and /pol/ as well as other stormfags on other sites telling me I'm not white sent me into a very deep depression. It took me months to recover from it and I lost my job and barely left my room.
>>
File: Alexander.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Alexander.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>67042094

Italians and Greeks were never fully white.

Early Europeans all descended from middle easterners.
>>
File: j2group.jpg (124 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
j2group.jpg
124 KB, 800x581
>>
File: j1.gif (93 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
j1.gif
93 KB, 800x581
>>67042644
>>
File: nordaboosBTFO.png (516 KB, 738x649) Image search: [Google]
nordaboosBTFO.png
516 KB, 738x649
>dem fukkn jews stole our brainz n shit
>>
File: 1450092716121.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1450092716121.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>67042094
>mfw white "people" try to take credit for our peoples accomplishments
>>
>>67042245
If you're that fragile about your skin color you probably aren't white
>>
>>67042245
thats a b8
>>
>>67042094
Romans and Greeks lived before the Arab rape of southern Italy, my friend.
>>
>>67042094
Nice thread La'quan
>>
>>67042245
75% Italian Sicilian 25% Nordic here and apparently I'm not white even though I'm a ginger, although I'm extremely tan and look more Italian
>>
>>67043190
See
>>67043235
>>
Why are Italians, Greeks, and Egyptians so shit compared to their ancient counterparts?
>>
>>67043326
why germans are so shit compared to their ancestors 80 years ago?
>>
Yamnaya indo europeans who brought the language, pantheon, culture and ruling class to both ancient Greece(through the Mycenaeans)and Italy(through the Italic tribes) were fair skinned/light featured.

The natives in these areas were most likely swarthier but still had advanced cultures before the original latins or greeks entered the area

It was a mixing of the two, so everyone get along now
>>
>>67042094
What is being raped by Muslims nation wide for several hundred years just like the Spanish Alex?
>>
>>67042094
>Italians aren't white!
>b-b-but the Romans and the Greeks were!

Becuase theyre all different groups you retard
>>
>>67043671
Slav rape
>>
>>67045345
sweden got raped too?
france?britain?every other western country got raped?
>>
>>67043326
Its always been about Culture and mating selection. Look at Jews for example. 2000 years ago, they were sand niggertier. Jews were a couple of ignorant sandnigger tribes being dominated by every empire in the med. Now they have the highest average IQ in the world and they control most of the worlds banks and resources. Jewish culture, speciifcally post Talmud which made Jews focus on intellectual pursuits and keeping their bloodlines pure is part of the reaosn Jews have an intellectual advantage over everyone.
>>
File: GhzW8aX.png (421 KB, 600x725) Image search: [Google]
GhzW8aX.png
421 KB, 600x725
>not knowing about the moops
Ishygddt
>>
>>67045452
yea. just about. at some point invasion then rape.

Its why greeks of today are mostly turkish.
>>
>>67042245
Being white means shit when whites get kek'd left and right.
>>
>>67042576
I do look very arabic and my ancestors are italian.
>>
>>67045710
rape by who ,who raped france?
>>
I'm from the Alps, there is Chinese blood in my veins for fuck sake
>>
>>67042696
Damn, 1% in Antwerp and Holland. Probably because of those Spanish niggers that were here in the 16th and 17th century
>>
>>67045540
I assume Islam retarded many middle easterner people who were linked to successful and ingenius civilisations. Islam regards intellectual pursuits and questioning the islamic view of the world as sinful Over the generation, muslims who were intelligent and doubted their faith because they saw illogical holes in the quranic explanation of life became outcasts, thus they didnt contribute to the gene pools of these societies.
>>
>>67042094
The Roman Empire ended thousands of years ago, dumbass. The people back then were VERY different from the people living in Italy now. Arab and African invasions destroyed the original Roman people. You really think that the modern day Guineas inhabiting Italy are capable of building an empire as large and powerful as Rome was?
>>
>>67045819
here's a handy map
>>
>>67042094
I'm northern Italian and probably whiter than you, burger. You can't even identify with a culture because your ancestors all mixed up. Also, as an american you could have nigger or redskin blood because your gramps loved to bang nigress in their cotton fields
>>
>>67046403
>The germanic peoples are germanic rape victims
kek

[spoiler]Sweden and Germany should both be brown[/spoiler]
>>
>>67046694
My pappy is the first generation to come over from Italy. He earned his citizenship fighting in WWII.
>>
>>67042094
Arabs invaded southern Italy in the 1st millennium AD, genius
>>
>>67046988
>doesn't know who the PIE people were

we all know your hiding indigenous people in Sweden, don't pretend it was all yours.
>>
>>67047222
>invaded
>implying bringing thousands of sandniggers in Italy

They actually ruled over Sicily and then they was kicked out by Normans. So little dna of both Arabs and Normans in South Italian blood. Actually Italian dna mostly comes from local italics tribes + Greek (in South) + etruscan (center) + Celt (north)
>>
>>67042576
Of course we aren't Nordic white because we live in a southern climate.

Who ever said that only Nordic people are white?
>>
>>67042094
>I don;t understand how groups migrated and were replaced over time
>>
File: IQ.png (19 KB, 579x527) Image search: [Google]
IQ.png
19 KB, 579x527
>Being "Arab/North African"
>Being smarter than white people

WE WUZ SENATORZ N CONSULZ N SHIT
>>
>>67042094

>not understanding that the Romans and Greeks of the past are not what exist there today

Christ do you have any understand of Eu-

>Burger flag

Oh nevermind, i forgive you.
>>
>>67047809
But that's why people say Italians aren't white. It's mostly a joke though when people say it on /pol/
>>
>>67047818
been happening 4ever

Paleolithic Migration (40,000BC - 25,000 BC). Mass migration of Humans out of Africa and Near East displaced Neanderthals, leading to their extinction in Europe.

Neolithic Migration (10,000 - 8,000 BC). Proto-Indo-Europeans arrive in Europe and settle amongst older cultures. Branches into Iberia, North Europe and the Italic Penninsula.

Bronze Age Migration (5,000 - 1,500 BC) Indo-European Migration from the Caucuses and Phonecian colonization settles lands amongst previously established cultures. Nomadic Indo-Aryan peoples migrate into the Eastern steppes.

Volkerwanderung (300 - 750 AD) Beginning with the Hunnic (Xiongnu) invasions from the East, A mass migration of Germanic tribes fleeing the violence began resettling lands westward.

Omayyad Invasion (710 - 1080) Omayyad Caliphate conquers lands in the Byzantine, Sicily and establishes Al-Andalus in Spain. Lands under that caliphate become dominated by muslim migrations.

Mongol Invasion (1240 - 1300 AD) Mongol Empire invades and occupies much of eastern and central Europe before being repelled at Budapest. Infighting amonst Mongol factions after Gehngis Kahn's death is the most likely reason for leaving Europe.

Ottoman Invasion (1450 - 1680 AD) Sucessive waves of Turkic armies conquered and occupied most of Southwest Europe before being repelled at Vienna. Majority of Europeans in Ottoman occupied areas are forced to convert to Islam or face Zimmi status.
>>
Italian descent here

were practically muslims who got the fuck outta the middle east
>>
>Italians and Greeks aren't white

Only epin memers, trolls, and Nordicist retards think that. Just because you don't look like a Nazi propaganda poster, doesn't mean you aren't white.
>>
half greek half israeli here
greeks and italians are africans
>>
>>67042094
This is some shit-tier shitposting. Go eat a couple burgers to regain your strength
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.