[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that god gave Israel to the jews hence why they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: YogaTightShorts.jpg (120 KB, 1032x727) Image search: [Google]
YogaTightShorts.jpg
120 KB, 1032x727
Daily reminder that god gave Israel to the jews hence why they have a right to it.
Mudslimes do not
>>
>>67039310

Do you have any proof of this? Why were they in Europe anyways?
>>
Israel refers to a people, not a land. And the Ashkenazim, who are not even Semitic in the first place, are not those people.
>>
>>67039310
didn't he kick the Jews out of Israel at some point?
>>
>>67039310
Didn't the British empire just allow the Jews to have the land?
>>
>>67039310
For the original Jews. The others are the synagogue of satan.
>>
>>67039310

DAILY REMINDER!

WE DID! fuck god! the crusaders and soldiers in current day didnt die to let a sky wizard take the credit
>>
File: mpe-st29.gif (4 KB, 432x216) Image search: [Google]
mpe-st29.gif
4 KB, 432x216
proofs
>>
>>67039399

Because they are a rootless international clique.
>>
>>67039310
the eternal anglo strikes again
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 490x313
>>67039698
>mfw the Eternal Anglo is God
>>
>>67040029
I've actually heard it reasoned out that the land in question actually belongs to the white man. I don't thump a bible and a shelf of history books hard enough to even really follow the reasoning entirely, let alone assess its merit.
>>
>>67040214
WE WUZ OWNERS OF ISRAEL N SHEIT
>>
God didn't give the land to the Jews. The Jews won it in combat against the Muslims.
>>
File: kingdom-of-heaven.jpg (983 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
kingdom-of-heaven.jpg
983 KB, 1920x816
TFW i I was born to late to reclaim the holy land from the heretic mudshits
>>
>>67039310
did he served it on a giant dragon dildo ?
>>
>>67039310
Godly reminder, you should follow your fellow kikes there too.
>>
yes and no.
God said to Moses, "This is the land of which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, 'I will give it to your offspring'" (Deuteronomy 34:4).
as long as they keep their covenant with god it is thiers.
God said to Israel, "If you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples" (Exodus 19:5).
Israel as a whole today rejects her Messiah, Jesus Christ, God's Son. This is the ultimate act of covenant-breaking with God.
as long as they don't keep the covenant it isn't thiers.
but it don't belong to the mudslimes either
>>
>>67041087
Born just in time to defend it. Feels good man.
>>
>>67039310
>god gave Israel to the jews

No . . . the UN gave jews the land known as Israel.

It was previously British Palestine, so I suppose you could say that God . .. AKA Britain . .. . gave Israel to the Jews.

And look at what an ungrateful bunch of bastards they were?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.