[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point did you realize that Trump was a meme candidate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9
File: Smuglifepepe.png (79 KB, 408x660) Image search: [Google]
Smuglifepepe.png
79 KB, 408x660
At what point did you realize that Trump was a meme candidate and that you're throwing your vote away by not voting for Johnson?
>>
>>67036694
>throwing a vote away
>by not voting libertarian
What?
>>
Who?
>>
>>67037456
Don't vote if you don't know who's even running.
>>
>>67037420
By voting for Trump, you're telling America that you're OK with mainstream politics and that you want to see more of it. Your vote won't change the election. It won't even change your state's election. A vote for the libertarian party is a voice that tells the government that you want a change in American politics, and if you vote for more mainstream politics, you're essentially throwing your vote away.
>>
>>67038193
>Instead of 0.00003%, your vote will push our percentage to 0.00004%
>That'll stick it to those government fat cats.

Cruz shill pls go.
>>
>>67036694
Libertarians like Johnson because he reminds them of the cocks of the left that they suck whilst claiming to be redpilled
>>
>>67038530
>making your vote count vs telling the government you want them to keep doing what they're doing
Go ahead. Throw your vote away.
>>
>>67038635
Wtf? Grow up, dude.
>>
>>67038723

>Voting for a candidate that can actually win in a race that teeters on contentious is throwing your vote away
>Wasting your vote on a candidate that wouldn't get a single state even if every major politician suddenly died of a heart attack is making a difference

Wew, lad
>>
gary johnson is a dude weed open borders meme candidate

I even voted for him in 2012 because I believed the lolbertarian shit without knowing much. (I don't regret since Romney was such a faggot)

>>67038193
>By voting for Trump, you're telling America that you're OK with mainstream politics

that's Trump's appeal
>>
>>67036694

fuck off commie
>>
>>67039031
>who might win
If you honestly believe Trump can win, you're delusional. Break it down into states. Which states who voted for Obama will turn red this election? Also, think about how many red states from the 2012 election will turn blue if Trump runs.
>>
>>67039055
Trump's appeal being more of the same?
>>
>>67039176
Trumpfags are gettin' scared.
>>
>>67039231

>Which states that voted for Clinton would turn Red this election?
>Which states that voted for H.W would turn Blue this election?

And on, and on, and on.
>>
>>67039731
But elections are much more predictable this time around than in years past. People are much more comfy, and the republican party is beginning to die out. Now, you have two choices: support the libertarian party or enjoy a lifetime of democrats in the Whitehouse.
>>
>>67040076

If people are much more comfy, then you can say hello to another decade or so of a republican controlled house and senate, because that's who currently holds the majority.

And elections have been far from predictable. If they were, you'd currently be looking at Jeb/Rubio competing for the ballot instead of Trump/Cruz.
>>
>rips on people for voting for a meme candidate
>posts redditfrog
>>
>>67040629
Please. After this upcoming election, the Democrats could take over both the House and Senate.
>>
File: CSI9-KiWEAA_nsh.jpg (67 KB, 513x1024) Image search: [Google]
CSI9-KiWEAA_nsh.jpg
67 KB, 513x1024
>>67039281
>halt muslim immigration
>kick out mexican illegals
>enforce fair trade over free trade
yeah that really is le mainstream meme candidature
>>
>>67041169
It really is. Donald Trump is a pussy when it comes to actual radical ideas.
>>
>>67038807
Lurk moar, faggot. Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>67040726
>redditfrog
>he thinks pepe is a reddit meme
race traitor and kike shill
>>
>>67041482
Are Germans allowed to say the word kike? Don't you go to jail for that?
>>
File: wCNpKWu.png (248 KB, 532x366) Image search: [Google]
wCNpKWu.png
248 KB, 532x366
>>67041272
what is your idea of "radical ideas"?
>i doubt you'll respond
>>
>>67039231
>>67039281
>>67039606
>>67040076
>>67040968

Cruz faggot, how much Goldman cock do you think he sucked to get even a penny from those miserable kikes?
>>
>>67041618
Radical ideas as in a right to die movement, abolishing the federal reserve, making college or healthcare free, etc.
>>
I'm a libertarian. Fuck Gary Johnson. He's a faggot liberal. I support Trump.
>>
>>67041656
>Cruz faggot
How does that even make sense? Are you assuming that Cruz will run as a third party candidate?
>>
>>67041794
>against most American freedoms, including guns
>I swer im a libertarian gaiz!
>>
>>67040968

Re-election rates have been at or above 80% for 4 decades in the house, and at or above 80% for nearly 2 decades in the senate.

There's also no real indication of enthusiasm for Democrats this time around. Obama's approval ratings are pretty poor, and Hillary isn't motivating young voters like Obama did in '08.

There's also the fact that primary turnout has predicted the winning party for the last three non-incumbent re-elections.
>>
File: Selection_999(134).jpg (41 KB, 608x306) Image search: [Google]
Selection_999(134).jpg
41 KB, 608x306
>>67041778
>abolishing the federal reserve

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/701868541545295872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

>Radical ideas as in a right to die movement
>making college or healthcare free, etc.
so you're just a berniefag
>>
>>67041971
>Trump is against guns
nice try Reddit
>>
>>67042078
Auditing =/= abolishing

>>67042107
This is from Trump's own book, Crippled America. You've just proven you know nothing about him other than memes.
>>
>>67041971
>Trump
>against guns
Except he isn't.

Gary Johnson cooperates with liberals to shove through degeneracy
>inb4 muh weed
Weed is degenerate and the people that use it belong off the streets. It's not libertarian either to create a government program and bureaucracy surrounding the marijuana industry either. I'm not interested in giving the state an additional source of revenue.
>>
>>67042367
Funny how libertarians oppose taxes on drugs. Does Trump support an idea like this? No? Pity. Seems kinda degenerate, don't you think?
>>
>>67042884
Trump wants to keep marijuana illegal. That's fine with me.
>>
>>67043035
It shows that he's willing to sacrifice American freedoms for state-driven power. He's no different than the Democrats.
>>
>>67043374
>he's willing to sacrifice American freedoms for state-driven power
So is Gary Johnson. Gary Johnson is a faggot while Trump isn't. That's the difference between the two. They're both statists.
>>
File: 1457480659121.jpg (47 KB, 652x363) Image search: [Google]
1457480659121.jpg
47 KB, 652x363
>>67039231
>If you honestly believe Trump can win, you're delusional

Record high republican voters.
Keep telling yourself it won't happen
>>
>>67043574
In what way is Gary Johnson a statist like Trump? Johnson wants to take people out of prisons whereas Trump wants to put people IN prison.
>>
>>67043779
Probably to support Rubio to make sure Trump doesn't win. Even then, this is all prelim stuff. The REAL voters will turn out on election day.
>>
>>67043035

Trumps been a bit all over the map with weed. He used to be pro-legalization, but then he came out against Colorado's bill. When pressed, he didn't specify any action he would take against them, but said "if they vote for it they vote for it", which is a bit open to interpretation. Someone I know thinks he means that what they vote for doesn't matter, as it's against federal law, but I'm guessing he means that it's a state issue that he would respect.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>67039231
>Guys, let hillary win! That'll fuck up the establishment! :DD
>>
>>67044149
You have no control over Hillary. You can only choose to vote for a lost cause statist or a party that favors freedoms over prisons.
>>
>>67044114
Let's face it. If Trump can throw people in jail, he will.
>>
>>67044768
When it comes to social issues. I don't agree with the libertarian party on anything especially immigration. This is coming from an an-cap that supports Trump.
>>
>>67045174

When I say that he's been all over the map with weed, I'm only talking about complete legalization. He's always been consistently in favor of medical weed, and reaffirmed that position not too long ago. That's what leads me to believe he's going to lean towards letting states decide what to do in that area.
>>
>>67045300
>I'm an anarchist
>But I support the most statist candidate in American history
B8 harder, faggot.
>>
>>67045406
That doesn't mean he would oppose the drug war as president. He'd surely make it even stronger, as he said he would do by implementing more police and removing their restrictions to terrorize communities further.
>>
>>67045663
>supporting policies that increase the spread of degeneracy and dependency on the state
>using the government to subsidise bad behaviour
>call it freedom
>state expands its client base and people dependent on it
>state needs to tax me more to fund the bad behaviours of ever increasing more people
>freedom
>>
>>67045663
Stefan Molyneux is an ancap and has implicitly expressed support for Trump before.
>>
>>67041607
Weak banter 2bh
>>
>>67046525
In what way did I ever make those claims? Trump doesn't want to abolish the state. He wants to expand it. He's made this very clear many different times.

>>67046620
Well congrats to that faggot.
>>
>>67036694
If you vote for Johnson, you are what's wrong with libertarianism.
>>
>>67047420
A vote for him, no matter how much I disagree with him, is a vote for the libertarian party. I get it. He's a shill, but the party will go nowhere if you don't vote for them.
>>
>>67046979
Both Gary Johnson and Trump are statists. Trump is a statist that would encourage good behaviour. Gary Johnson is a statist that would encourage bad behaviour.

I'm going to choose Trump. Gary Johnson wants millions of more people to come into the US and I have to pay for their healthcare, food and housing. Those people will vote Democrat to keep getting more free shit. Gary Johnson wants to decriminalise drugs which would lead to easier access to drugs and expand the number of people that use drugs and can't hold down a job. I'll have to pay for those people. Gary Johnson wants gay marriage which would give faggots access to divorce courts and someone has to pay for those trials. Gary Johnson wants criminals on the street that get out and are a menace to society and cause property damage, increase need for law enforcement which I have to pay for.
>>
>>67048340
>decriminalise drugs which would lead to easier access to drugs and expand the number of people that use drugs and can't hold down a job
Holy fuck! You have no idea how politics works! This sentence right here shows the exact idiocy of the republican party as well as Trump supporters in general. It's disgusting how you can completely ignore historical evidence just to make a botched attempt to justify a fascist.

10/10 b8. Made me rage.
>>
>>67048845
>drugs become legal and over the counter
>not easier access
That also expands the client base of people that would otherwise not use drugs if they were kept underground.
>>
>>67049270
If you look at history, the more drugs are criminalized, the more they are abused. If you look at Switzerland, instead of criminalizing it, they started to treat it as a health epidemic, and sure enough, they found that drug usage went down altogether, whereas in the US, it's become a social outlet. Seriously, this is politics 101 stuff. Pick up a book and learn something.
>>
>>67049772
>this bullshit
Degenerates can go overdose on heroin for all I care. I want these people to stay the fuck away from me and anybody decent. Go live in a crack den and get robbed by some fiend that wants his next hit for all I care. I want to live in a drug free community where those sorts of people aren't tolerated. I don't want a fucking government funded heroin machine in my community. I don't want these degenerates to become a protected class we're not allowed to discriminate against.

I don't give a damn how many degenerates kill themselves from drugs. I want these people underground and kept away and out of sight of decent society. I'm sure as fuck not going to support policy that increases access to drugs for the purposes of protecting degenerates from themselves and from bad batches of drugs. I hope they shoot up the most lethal cocktails so there's less of them alive.
>>
>>67051692
Soooo you want them to be illegal and used more often or decriminalized and used less often? By not choosing one or the other, you're kinda contradicting yourself, just like what most statist do.
>>
>>67052498
When drugs are illegal they'll be used less than if they were legal. When drugs are illegal to acquire them one of two things are required; you have to be friends with degenerates which more often than not makes you yourself a degenerate, you have to be willing to go into shady neighbourhoods where degenerates thrive. And you have to be willing to risk your future freedom for immediate gratification. Drugs being illegals keep drugs within the social spheres of degenerates and it rarely goes outside that. Degenerates can die off in mass for all I care. I'm not concerned for their well being. I'm concerned for the well being of myself and decent people.

When drugs become legal that allows someone that doesn't associate with degenerates to have access to drugs. Thus, increasing access to drugs. When drugs are kept underground it restricts access to a certain type of person.
>>
>>67054001
But history shows that it's the exact opposite! Can you stop spouting "muh degeneracy" memes long enough to read a book? Heck, go watch a YouTube video if your attention span is that short. Seriously, you have the mentality of a prohibitionist feminist.
>>
>>67054335
History shows that large industries develop around illicit substances. History doesn't show that illegalisation increases drug use.
>>
Trump was proven low energy tonight. Only cucks will still vote for him.
>>
>>67036694

Trump is the reason I'll vote Johnson.
>>
File: touchit.jpg (128 KB, 470x560) Image search: [Google]
touchit.jpg
128 KB, 470x560
>>67056484
I feel the same way.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.