[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This photo of a black man’s public hanging decorated a Joe’s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 650x366
Two patrons of a Joe's Crab Shack restaurant in Roseville, Minn., were alarmed to see an image of a black man being publicly hanged in the artwork on their table. At a press conference with the Minneapolis NAACP they described what they saw and demanded an apology. (TheUpTake.org)

Tyrone Williams and Chauntyll Allen said they went to Joe’s Crab Shack in Roseville, Minn., on Wednesday night for a friend’s early birthday dinner when they looked down at their table and saw it: a photograph, embedded inside of the table, depicting the public hanging of a black man.

“It had a cartoon character saying, ‘All I said was “I didn’t like the gumbo,'” in a joking manner,” Williams said at a news conference Thursday.

“I’m appalled,” Allen said at the news conference, organized by the Minneapolis NAACP. “I don’t understand why they think this is some kind of joke, the trauma we endured on our black body.”

Williams snapped a photo of the image titled “Hanging at Groesbeck, Texas on April 12, 1895″ and contacted the Minneapolis chapter of the civil rights organization.

During the 1800s and early 1900s, it was common practice to produce postcards of public lynchings and executions. They were considered souvenirs of public violence, and horrifying images carried joking captions such a “You missed a good time” or “This is the barbecue we had last night.” The Postmaster General in 1908 finally banned sending the postcards through the mail service.

“In 2016 we should not tolerate racist imagery in any of our establishment, let alone a family-friendly restaurant,” Levy-Pounds said. “It is our hope that incidents like this will not happen again, and that restaurants will be respectful of American American history and heritage, and not make a mockery of the oppression we have endured.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/11/this-photo-of-a-black-mans-public-hanging-decorated-a-joes-crab-shack-table/
>>
Well? What was the crab shack's response? Did they fold up or tell the niggers to fuck off?
>>
>>67035097
>the trauma we endured on our black body
lol we?
>>
>>67035097
>be me
>be 13 @ joes flame ass crabs n sheit
>very few dindus
>few dindus there begin chimping "LOBSTA AIN DAT EXPINSIVE YO"
>cops show up forcefully remove Negros
joes is based senpai
>>
sounds like they didn't learn the lesson about complaining from the gumbo-hating patron
>>
>>67035097

>we

You didn't endure shit, you monetized it.
>>
>>67035357
They apologized and offered the couple a free meal.
>>
>>67035097
>and that restaurants will be respectful of American American history and heritage, and not make a mockery of the oppression we have endured.”

What.
>>
DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT GUMBO
>>
>white people don't think black lives matter!
>then why are you still here?
>>
I find it funny they talk about this picture like it's a public lynching or something of that nature when about five seconds of research reveals the man being hung was one Richard Burleson. The guy was convicted of robbing and murdering a man in the town of Groesbeck TX in 1894. Burleson beat the guy with a rock and stole a 20 dollar gold piece and when apprehended he proceeded to engage in 'Proto-Dindu' activities and told people he got the money from his wife, job, and then mysterious strangers.
Witnesses saw Burleson following his victims wagon with a rock in hand and they found bloody clothes in his home, the man was tried, convicted, and executed by the letter of the law. But don't put it past two BLM folks to try and make an issue out of it, it may have been in poor taste but that's all.
>>
>>67036931
One final fun fact, Burleson was a freed slave. So there's a man who actually endured slavery and managed to squander it by beating a man with a fucking rock because he was jealous of the money some other guy had.
>>
File: trumprection.jpg (39 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
trumprection.jpg
39 KB, 576x1024
>>67036931
>Proto-dindu
It's like they've evolved in evading responsibility but not in behavior
>>
>>67035097
>black body

This is a signal that the speaker is a fucking idiot just looking for anything to bitch about.
>>
>>67035097

>Tyrone

lulz
>>
File: joes crab shack hanging.jpg (211 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
joes crab shack hanging.jpg
211 KB, 1366x768
>>67036931
Found this too, wish the media did a little digging. If it were a white man being hung everyone would just assume it was an "old west" bandit and wouldn't care.
>>
>>67035097
> demanded an apology

So fucking sick of that line.
>>
>>67037586

I'm not. What makes me sick is this: >>67036012

You don't kowtow to shitskins. EVER!
>>
File: fed.jpg (13 KB, 348x145) Image search: [Google]
fed.jpg
13 KB, 348x145
>>67037109
Why, oh christ, WHY didn't we just send all the freed slaves back to Africa, and offer any already-free black men a free ticket plus a respectable compensation package?

I mean go full Israel with the freed slaves, that actually worked out a lot better for Germany than constant reparations, just give them some sand out in the desert and keep the kikes out of your country. Imagine if post-WWII-Germany had, instead, accepted all Jews into their country with open arms and given them free money for centuries afterwards.

As a side bonus, since American niggers are even stupider than regular niggers due to their genetic and social histories, this proposed Nigsrael wouldn't be full of manipulating proto-kikes but just another ghetto full of nigging nigs trying their best to get as many STDs as possible before being killed by the local warlord.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.