[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRO LIFE FAGGOTS BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: b.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
Would you also consider cracking an egg murder?
/POL/ ON SUICIDE WATCH

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbo5cMK4w_M
>>
>>67034660
>"Chicken" egg
>Human

Fuck off you degenerate bastard.
>>
>>67034660
>cracking an egg murder?
Eating the eggs of other animals is as much murder as eating a chicken wing. WTF?

YES SWEDEN
>>
>>67034660
I can not believe so many people take this as a valid argument.

And egg of another animal is just that, another fucking animal. Whether you're religious or not, comparing the egg of a fucking chicken to the child of a human being should be considered mentally retarded.

My God, I hate people.
>>
>>67035152
>>67034918
>>67034890
BUT WHAT ABOUT THA WOMANS FEEELINS?
>>
>>67034660
Fucking Sweden
>1: I am not giving views to your shitty YouTube channel
>2: Yes, destroying a fertilized egg *does* kill a living organism
>Which is why it is a crime to destroy the fertilized eggs of endangered birds *IN FINLAND*
Dumbass
>>
>>67035339
Her feelings end where my cock begins.
>>
>>67034660

the problem isn't that abortion is always murder

it's that we somehow think murder always is wrong
>>
>>67034660
You don't eat eggs that are fertilized you twat.
>>
If you give birth, at home, and kill your child there, you are not committing murder. The child is not a legal person, therefor, has no legal rights.

Post-birth abortion is legal.
>>
Eggs are unfertilized. There is no gamete. No embryo. Do people really suck this much at basic biology?
>>
Is this really an ethics or morals issue? Abortion is an economic issue. You can't deny that when the egg is fertilized it is alive, thus abortion kills. We don't want the children of parents that can't control them running around screwing shit up. Abortion should be free and encouraged for minorities.
>>
File: feelthebern.png (3 MB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
feelthebern.png
3 MB, 720x960
>>67034660

>Murder is not my word and it's not your word. It's a legal word. Just because it sounds good when you use it, it doesn't make that word accurate

And if we were to take that statement and replace the word murder with rape, would he stand by it?
>>
>>67034660
>onision
what are you doing sweden
>>
>>67034660

Even broccoli screams when you rip it from the ground.
>>
>>67037229
No its not
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.