[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me why this guy isn't taken seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: john-kasich.jpg (54 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
john-kasich.jpg
54 KB, 1200x800
Can someone explain to me why this guy isn't taken seriously? I must be naive because his numbers are shit, but every time he speaks at the debates, he comes off like the smartest and most level-headed guy on the stage. His ideas sound reasonable and positive, and from the research I've done his record backs him up. I don't understand why the party hasn't been throwing their support behind him. What am I missing?
>>
>>67034435
Too much time in Government and Wall street.
>>
>>67034435
>PROUD of increasing Ohio's minority population
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-09-15-30-22.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-09-15-30-22.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>67034435
You've got some research to do little kid.
>>
>>67034533
>GOP can magically win with a dwindling old white base

hurrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>67034512

>too much time on Wall Street
>party picks Trump instead
>>
>the guy who said they should let Turkey in the EU

no thanks
>>
>>67034706
Well, the GOP could, if they turned out white working-class voters, but Romney didn't do that.

>>67034435
Kasich was originally an Ohio vote splitter. He was never a serious candidate, hence why he never raised much money. Jeb raised ten times as much money as Kasich.
>>
>>67034696

well if that's all true, that's a satisfactory answer to my question. several, in fact

thank you /pol/, that was efficient and informative
>>
>>67034435
>Pro WW3
>Pro Common Core
>Pro Amnesty
>Helped cause the Crash of 2008

He's basically the Republican version of Hillary, just has the "nice guy" attitude
>>
Cult of personality around Donald. Any other election cycle and he would have a good chance
>>
>>67034988
>if they turned out white working-class voters,

Why would white working class voters vote against their own interests?
>>
>>67034435
>level-headed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZHeS7kYsA
>>
>>67034435
>goofy character
>lehman bros
>ohio man "oh geez man"
>>
I've figured out how to pay for the universal college degrees, because it has to come out of one of two basic ways that can both be used together in some combined proportions.

So welcome to the UCEDS, the Universal College Employee Draft Service by which employees at colleges will be selected so they can work there without being paid. The second tier of the selection service is to select not involuntary employees but people simply to pay for the universal college educations and of course that must be mandatory.

In addition to these two routes, selective service for employment to operate colleges and selective service of individuals to pay for unavoidable expenses of college they can both be refined by adroit administration.

Those employed can be issued alternative scrip created for this purpose to help assuage any resentment they might feel about serving involuntarily. Indeed, since the dollar is free floating we could simply use the dollar for this.

The second refinement, for reassurance of people forced to pay up could be the issuance of paper bonds and debt under the auspices of the colleges.

Another huge problem, solved for you and yet people fail to appreciate it.
>>
>>67034435
He's a typical cuckservative who enjoys long walks on the beach, arming rebel groups, and nation-building.
>>
>>67034435
The trick is that he comes off as smart and level-headed. He's actually wildly corrupt and incompetent. He's only getting a boost from people so profoundly blue-pilled they start shaking at the idea of voting for someone who actually has some skin in the game and gets aggressive.
>>
>>67036109
>work without pay
how are they supposed to live and eat?
>>
>comes off like the smartest

Stop reading there

He is literally Mitt Romney 2

>MUH OHIO

Kasich shills pls go
>>
He is an ultra-cuckservative. Research more feggit
>>
File: Kasich a shit.png (157 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Kasich a shit.png
157 KB, 600x300
>>67034435
He's a warhawk neo-con stooge with a hard on to start WW3 via attacking Russia.

Fuck this cuckservative piece of maggot spit.
>>
>>67035309
Democrats haven't done shit for the working class in decades. Union membership is at a low, their leaders repeatedly support free trade agreements fueling outsourcing, and mass immigration really is taking jobs
But Republicans like Romney made zero effort to reach out to them so inertia keeps them at home or voting blue
Trump is the best thing to happen to the GOP just because he's willing to sell something other than trickle down bullshit that no one believes anymore
>>
File: george_soros.jpg (132 KB, 688x890) Image search: [Google]
george_soros.jpg
132 KB, 688x890
>>67034435
He's funded by George Soros.

If you don't know who that it, look him up.

Kasich is a piece of shit globalist traitor.
>>
File: kasich scoring.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
kasich scoring.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>67034435
>wants WWIII
>soft on immigrants
>'muh sensible policies'
>retarded
>boring
>delusional about the status of his campaign
>>
>>67037639
I haven't seen that gif before, I had me a hearty chuckle Mexibro
>>
File: True Blue Dem.jpg (6 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
True Blue Dem.jpg
6 KB, 274x184
Here is the truth about Kasich

Funded by GEORGE SOROS
http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/leftist-george-soros-giving-big-bucks-to-jeb-bush-and-john-kasich

Pro TPP
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/10/john-kasich-tpp-trade-deal-critical/

Pro obamacare
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/269343-kasichs-obamacare-problem

Pro amnesty/open borders
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/07/john-kasich-god-bless-illegal-immigrants/
http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/06/kasich-on-amnesty-let-them-stay-video/

Wants boots on the ground in Syria/willing to fight with Russia
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/10/02/kasich-syria-no-fly-zones-ground-troops.html

Worked for Lehman Brothers
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/08/politics/john-kasich-2016-lehman-brothers-wall-street/

Yet, people will like him just because he smiles during the debates
>>
>>67034435
He looks like an old woman and he is not engaging in the discussion. He's a lot like Rand Paul, who thought by staying above the fray he'd look presidential but discovered that he was really just being a wallflower.
>>
Did you know his Dad was a mailman?
>>
>>67037639
>boring
See, this is something I will never understand, why do people want politicians to be entertaining and lively?
If you want entertainment and something exciting, watch a movie,
there's no place for fun in politics
>>
>>67034435
he's getting funding from george soros
that's all you need to know
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.