[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit that didn't happen/greentext thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_1379.jpg (121 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1379.jpg
121 KB, 960x1280
I'll start

>be me
>2:30 on a friday night, playing World of Tanks in my black field-cap (pic related)
>get a call on my cell
>answer it
>"Hello, this is Austin PD dispatch. Am I speaking to Dustin Lastname?"
>"Ummm no, my first name is Justin but you're clearly looking for me. What's the problem?"
>(I'm white and have 2 jobs so clearly I haven't been committing any crimes, no warrants, etc)
>"We have an officer in the parking lot of XYZ apartment complex, he says your car is blocking an aisle."
>"Hmm, that is weird but if you can, let him know I'll be right down."
>parking is fucking SAVAGE at my apartment and I've already gotten multiple door dings, sodas thrown on my car, etc. So I'm always EXTREMELY careful with how I park and making sure I'm inside the lines and whatnot
>walk downstairs and outside, find cop next to my car, which has inexplicably rolled out of its spot, an F150 now sits in it's place
>Thank the officer profusely for not calling a tow truck and costing me $200
>Tells me it's no problem
>I ask him to stick around for a minute so I can make sure my car hasn't been tampered with or vandalized
>Explain to him that my car has been fucked with before so this doesn't surprise me
>Sure enough, my parking break is still on, although I did leave it out of gear. Doesn't add up, though.
>Cop notices a winch on the guy whose truck is now parked in my spot, some short skid-marks where my car was, along with a bag of chickfila in the truck bed that matches the chick fil a cup resting on my windshield
>Come to the conclusion that I parked in someone's "spot", (not a covered or reserved spot, but truckbro probably parks there so frequently he considers it "his") so they threw a drink on my car and winched it out of the spot
>Cop calls a wrecker on the truck
>File complaint with apartment complex (they seriously need more parking if it's leading to vandalism over parking spaces)
>as cop is leaving he tells me "nice hat"
>I forgot I was wearing my fucking nazi cap
>>
>>67031747
Why are you playing a ground game, anon? Join EVE Online.
>>
File: sketch-1457728627231.jpg (69 KB, 540x835) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1457728627231.jpg
69 KB, 540x835
88 8 20
>>
>>67031747

Your collar bone is protruding from your shirt Mr. NOGAINZ.
>>
>>67031747
Your feldmutze isn't historically accurate, genosse.
>>
>>67032351
that's how it comes from IMA-USA

where can I find references for period-correct ones? I'd like to maybe take the swastika off and replace it with a death's head

>>67031931
because I'm a fucking pleb who doesn't have a PC
>>
File: kabar.jpg (31 KB, 792x403) Image search: [Google]
kabar.jpg
31 KB, 792x403
>>67032134
>completely vertical collarbones

it's the cord from a neck-knife famalam
>>
>>67032724
Very minor detail problem. You just have officers insignia on an NCO/ Enlisted field cap.

Officer field caps have white silver piping around the top of the cap.

Not sure where you can find accurate references. Period photographs usually help.
>>
>>67031747

Thank you redpilled cop
>>
>>67033088
Oh ok. Unfortunately IMA doesn't offer the same cap with silver piping.

Should I just take the roundel off? The stitching on the roundel and Reichsadler aren't finished, I think they knew a lot of people would be taking them off.

Gotta say though, this hat is very high quality for $35. It's real wool and aside from the small polyester size tag on the inside, it looks almost exactly identical to an original.

Next up I'm gonna order one of their SS daggers because they're only $99 and made with real Solingen steel.
>>
>>67031747
you need to shave son
>>
>>67033294
Seriously. Everyone around here keeps bitching about Austin cops but I've had only positive experiences.
>>
File: uniforms.jpg (283 KB, 1500x1117) Image search: [Google]
uniforms.jpg
283 KB, 1500x1117
>>67032351
>>67033088
Hmm. According to this, the roundel is just a national emblem for headgear.
>>
File: IMAG1236.jpg (876 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1236.jpg
876 KB, 1520x2688
>>67033428
No id keep everything on it.

Unless you just want to wear it around. I usually buy blank caps and insignia separate so I can make it whatever I want.

Still a very nice cap.

Pardon the dude weed in front of it but here's a Waffen SS officers visor cap I put together a while back
>>
>>67034403

Where did you get that lighter?
>>
>>67034403
Very nice bro. I don't mind the dude-weed, you don't seem degenerate.

Look at that picture I posted. It shows the roundel on both CO and NCO caps but there appears to be a more intricate roundel for officers.

There seems to be a lot of conflicting information about this ish.
>>
>>67033858
Yes it is! It's called a cockade It's the German national colors. The Bundeswehr still wears them today
>>
>>67034403
HOLY SHIT

I just noticed

does your totenkopf have a fucking googly eye in it

KEK
>>
>>67034659
Damn, thanks for the official name of it. Makes researching a lot more effective!
>>
This a greentext thread or a circlejerk over nazi crap?
>>
File: 029_8.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
029_8.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
>>67034635
Friend brought it back from his trip to Austria.

>>67034654
Enlisted and officers wore those on there caps throughout all branches besides the SS. NCO/Enlisted cap cockades were cloth while officers had silver threading for theirs.

See pic related is what would go on a field gray variation of the cap you own. It was very cheap and easy to manufacture for all the soldiers
>>
File: `3246.jpg (86 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
`3246.jpg
86 KB, 640x640
>>67034963
well no one else is contributing so

posting nigger humor now
>>
>>67034717
Hahaa no no, I had to mcgyver/ solder pincer clips on the back of it so It would fasten in place on the cloth of the cap.

The solder must have made it look like that kek
>>
File: DSCN0206.jpg (40 KB, 381x377) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0206.jpg
40 KB, 381x377
>I used to go to antique stores a lot
>buy a Nazi badge at one with very clear swastika
>got in my car
>put it on and looked in mirror
>fuckyeah.jpg
>drive to next antique store
>walk in to take a look around
>everyone giving me weird looks
>buy stuff
>clerk looks concerned
>get back in car
>first thing I see is a big swastika badge in the mirror
>smile when I realize that no one had the balls to say anything to me for wearing a Nazi badge.
>>
>>67035841
what the fuck

my mom used to drag me to antique stores and I never found cool shit like that
>>
>>67035841
I should clarify, I didn't mean to wear the badge inside, I forgot about it on the drive to the next store.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.