[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what atheists actually believe in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
Pic related.
>>
>>67030638
>atheists
>belief
pick only one
>>
>>67030692
So atheists don't believe in being edgy cunts?
>>
>>67030638
So theists don't believe he exists or something?

This is silly. Delete this.
>>
>>67030982
Is there proof he exists? I havr never seen him, for me to believe he exists I would need to see him. That's how us atheists know there's no God, we need to see him. I don't believe George Washington ever existed either and you are a fool to think otherwise
>>
>>67030892
Well yeah but that's different
>>
>>67030638

Hawking is just a flesh bag. His robo-speeches are written by his handlers, he's not really there anymore.
>>
File: atheist logic.jpg (101 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
atheist logic.jpg
101 KB, 540x960
>>67030638
ATHEISTS BTFO
>>
>>67030638
At least he's not believing in the big black cock like most of your fellow compatriots.
>>
File: lel.jpg (68 KB, 610x699) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
68 KB, 610x699
>>67030638
rolling
>>
>>67030692
Agnosticism is the lack of any theist belief one way or the other

Atheism is the belief that there is no god
>>
>>67030638
you know nothing about god, sven
go back to sucking ahmeds cock
>>
>>67031411

Absolutely fucking shredded.
>>
>>67032049
No, read on agnostic atheism.
>>
>>67031152
>Being this retarded
>>
>>67031152
>retard thinks he's being smart and can't understand science
>>
>>67030692

OH STOP
>>
>>67033055
That's not atheism though, that's agnostic atheism.

>>67030692
said atheism
>>
>>67032043
Roll
>>
File: qtazn3.webm (3 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
qtazn3.webm
3 MB, 720x1280
>>67033165

It's bait you fool. In fact it's probably not even that because he he probably assumed no one would ever think it was intended to be taken seriously.
>>
Christianity was invented by the Jews as a method to control people.
>>
File: qtazn.webm (3 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
qtazn.webm
3 MB, 720x720
>>67033480
>>67033165

Nevermind, I misunderstood
>>
>>67032043
roll
>>
>>67032043
roll
>>
>>67033480
>>67033634
soon we invade gookland and steal vast silicon deposits
>>
File: 1455769037457.png (93 KB, 826x424) Image search: [Google]
1455769037457.png
93 KB, 826x424
>>67030638
Remember: Religion shouldn't exist as long as mythology does. Christianity, among every other religion still in practice, is like every other religion before it: bullshit morality plays and fairy tales to keep ignorant people in line.
>>
>>67032043
Roll

I got aborted last time :(
>>
>>67032049

Nope. Atheism = lack of belief in a God
>>
>>67034372
You have the personality of wallpaper. You are deficient in all that lends character. On a good day, you're a half-wit. You are dank and filthy. Phone sex operators hang up on you. You are a fiend and a sniveling coward. You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that you exist and despise everything about you. God created cockroaches, fleas, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered inbred trout-defiler. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck to get a dog to play with you. You are asinine and benighted. Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel. You're a putrescent mass, a swine, and a vulgar little maggot. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are a few cards short of a full deck, a few bricks short of a full load, and a few chromosomes short of a full human. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a spineless little worm only deserving of the profoundest contempt. Your attempt at constructing a response was pitiful, maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count correctly, you will have more success. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. May you choke on your own foolish opinions.
>>
>>67034737

Shut up, christfuck. You make me be feel embarrassed to be a romanian.
>>
>>67034372
>yfw most of the math and science was done by Christians to further the advances of the world
>yfw Atheists cuck for heretics and do jackshit
>>
So, my fellow jesus-people. Do you guys bunch regular secularity and caricatured actively anti-theish atheism together?
You'd think we should try to push that narrative, at least.
>>
>>67034986
You should be embarrassed for being a gypsy fuck.
>>
>>67034737
Romania bringing the heat
>>
>>67034372

How... exactly does mathematics disprove the existence of God?

The creator of this image must've been a mumbling-bumbling barely functional retard who lumped together a bunch of sonorous words in order to come across as "sound" or whatever, without having the slightest fucking clue about how they relate to his pet subject.
>>
>>67035123
He's shitposting.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.