[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Late Night Hosts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: talk-show-hosts.jpg (27 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
talk-show-hosts.jpg
27 KB, 480x270
Why is literally every late night talk show host a liberal?

Jay Leno was pretty based, but even he's liberal.
>>
>>67029500
Kimmel is showing himself to be less of a liberal shill than the others.
>>
Who's the jew on the right?
>>
>>67029596
I agree that he's the most tolerable one out of all of them.
>>
>>67029691
Seth Meyers. Late Night With Seth Meyers on NBC.
>>
I always liked Conan, but I haven't watched late night tv, or tv at all for that matter, in about a decade
>>
>>67029500
That's "pluralism" according to leftists.
>>
Who based /craigferguson/ here?
>>
>>67029500

Jews
>>
Because conservatives don't have a sense of humor.
>>
>>67029764
>Seth Meyers
So I recognize neither the face nor the name.
>>
>>67029500
I liked Letterman and Conan. I really liked how I got to see Lettermans hair become thinner and lesser along the years.
>>
File: 1446433552460.jpg (46 KB, 469x474) Image search: [Google]
1446433552460.jpg
46 KB, 469x474
>>67029500
Because conservatives need to get to bed early to go to work the next morning.

Liberals rarely have this problem.
>>
>>67029596
he had the man show. but likes being rich too much and lets himself to be a puppet
>>
Because comedians are never conservative outside of unfunny fucks who say the poor amirite?
>>
>>67030106
Letterman fake laughed a lot.
>>
>>67029864
>based
He was good before CBS starting shoving liberalism cancer down his throat
>>
The real question is: why are there no funny ones?
>>
>>67029500
kimmel is entertaining though
>>
>>67030757
When he cried about Cecil the Lion, that made me lose a lot of respect for him.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.