[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kids REACT to Leftist Indoctrination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: trump.jpg (25 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
25 KB, 660x330
HOLY FUCK!!!
This made me fucking vomit... The Jew Brothers are at it again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0ZTKaMcqCM
>>
Seriously though, The Fine Brothers piss me off. Look at those poor children having these shitty words stuck into their mouth.
>>
OY VEY SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN YOU ANTI-SEMITE
>>
>>67028354
It's not racist if it's true.
>>
They are kids.
Those are not their own words.
They are just repeating what they heard from adults around them.

Does anything they say really sound like it is genuinely their opinion to you?
>>
But in all seriousness, the kike brothers are leftist marxist jews. They should be gassed.
>>
>>67028439
I was just joking m8 I hate the kike brothers and their marxist ideals
>>
>>67028443
You do understand that these kids are growing up hearing this shit? They will grow up to be the same fucktards that their parents are.

I hope you all disliked btw it's a surprise that they began getting likes again. Fuck them.
>>
>>67028005
Oy vey, the goyim's lost the toddler vote now! Our agenda is complete.
>>
JAMES: Small children agree with me!
TED: And?
JAMES: Even the children agree with me!
TED: We've established that. What's your point?
JAMES: Well, if even kids can see that Trump is a bad guy then he probably is!
TED: Kids also believe in Santa Claus, are afraid of the dark, aren't good at time tables, and why the actual fuck am I even engaging you on this?
JAMES: But... the children!!!
TED: You're a mess.
JAMES: What?
TED: You're a waste.
JAMES: I'm sorry...
TED: You're a big fat mistake.
>>
The more I watch their videos the more I sympathize with Hitler.
>>
>>67028005
why does that 13 year old asian girl look 17
god damn jews
>>
get these Jews off of my youtube!

#MAKEYOUTUBEGREATAGAIN
>>
>>67029029
I don't think Jews are to blame for girls that look older than they really are...
>>
Just a reminder
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dwcmWhPcTk8
>>
File: image_2.png (34 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
image_2.png
34 KB, 800x564
>>67028896
If you haven't before this you've done something wrong
>>
why do jews always engage in subversive activities?
>>
File: 1455429603011.jpg (70 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
1455429603011.jpg
70 KB, 688x456
>>67029208
yeah okay whatever you say ishmael
>>
>>67029318
Everyone does Kappa
>>
>>67028005
Is anyone gonna report the comments to the fbi? There are quite a few assassination threats
>>
>>67028005
Not watching that, fuck off.
>>
>>67029415
FUCK you uncovered my secret Jewish plot
>>
>>67028005
Are you really surprised though? The left created this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKhNbsr0ORE
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.