[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another SJW fakes another attack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Lying_Teacher.jpg (34 KB, 331x497) Image search: [Google]
Lying_Teacher.jpg
34 KB, 331x497
All Mari Poindexter wanted to do was to enjoy a Toby Keith Concert.

Instead, this proud gay teacher at Central Michigan University was subject to vicious hate speech and TWO separate assaults by the same person...

http://www.themorningsun.com/general-news/20150824/mt-pleasant-woman-shares-details-of-hate-attack

She went on to be a hero to the cause, trying to teach people on the problems of hate speech and violence against gay people...

http://cmuniversity.tumblr.com/post/127640416599/mari-poindexter-a-cmu-alumna-and-fixed-term

Brave right? Except of course this... she made the whole thing up. She punched her own face, filed a false police report, and made up all of the nasty insults she claimed was directed to her...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/11/lesbian-professor-cold-cocked-her-own-face-then-swore-random-guy-beat-her-up-at-toby-keith-concert/
>>
>>67027437
MENTAL
ILLNESS
>>
>>67027534
i know you're memeing, but the mental illness isn't the sexual orientation... in the same way if someone punched her because she was a woman and it turned out to be made up, the mental illness isn't the state of being female
>>
File: 1457470091166.jpg (85 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
1457470091166.jpg
85 KB, 454x600
>>67027437
Happens all the time now
>>
>>67027725
>implying being female isn't a state of mental illness
>>
>>67027437

"Poindexter made up the story and cold-cocked herself in her own right eye “because she wanted to raise awareness about the social hardships of people in the LGBTQ+ community,” according to court documents."

>things are so hard for members of the lgbtmiawtf community that they have to punch themselves to raise awareness fo it
>>
>>67027534
>>67027725
>>67027744

I think it goes beyond simple mental illness.

We've always had cases like this, but they seem to be happening with greater frequency.

I think the cause may actually be a combination of the snowflake generation and people with such an utter lack of morality that they think the ends justify the means.

1. The believe they are special, and that they the first people in history to experience the feelings they do.

2. They believe that oppression of gays goes on and is actually a real problem.

3. The don't think of it as actually lying, they think that it's a small white lie serving the greater good of shining a light on the problem of gay oppression.

That's bullshit of course. And the rash of people manufacturing incidents, profiting off them by becoming 'heroes' in their local circle, only to be outed as being full of shit is becoming a problem.
>>
you guys just don't get it. she is a victim of institutional oppression and hatred and it runs so deep into the consciousness and can sometimes cause an outburst of harm onto oneself.... She hit herself in the face because that's how it feels to be institutionally discriminated against. You people need more education......
>>
>>67028196

You know... you might be right. She's the real victim here. Someone buy that woman a pony
>>
>>67027725
This was her offering to liberal jesus, maybe Heh or Kek

Shes no more insane then any other religious or ideological fanatic

She needs to be held accountable like any other criminal fanatic
>>
Pol was right again

http://youtu.be/ZJYVtPLDY80
>>
File: Lemonade.jpg (262 KB, 624x1206) Image search: [Google]
Lemonade.jpg
262 KB, 624x1206
And you've got to love this response from the schools office of LGBTQEIEIO services.

I guess if the world gives you rotten lemons, make rotten lemonade
>>
Her last name is Poindexter
This entire thing has to be fake, that's like meeting a black guy named Joe Nigger, come on.
>>
Gay man here, all because she punched herself doesn't mean she wasn't assaulted. Ypu have to ask, what made her do this? She has clearly been assaulted and harassed in the past for being gay by white Christians. If anything she deserves an apology
>>
>>67029695
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>67029759
I'm not a cigarette friend
>>
>>67029695
This sounds like a business opportunity.

Let's make a place where white bigot christians (no browns/blacks/muslims) can connect with LGBTQQIAALAKDJJWPEO22OL people that need to be assaulted to materialize and propagate the oppression they suffer every day.

Bigots get to assault, LGBTQQIAALAKDJJWPEO22OL get assaulted, everyone wins.
>>
>>67029695
what made her do it is that she is metally ill. It's too bad the APA deemed it not a mental illness in the name of Political correctness so you can't be helped. So you go through life, your only life, with a head full of crazy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.