[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Hogan going to win the Gawker case?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: Hulk.jpg (35 KB, 560x324) Image search: [Google]
Hulk.jpg
35 KB, 560x324
Is Hogan going to win the Gawker case?
>>
>>67027406
YOU KNOW IT BROTHER
>>
>>67027406
From what little I've watched the jury is visibly disgusted by the flippant testimony given by the "5 year old sex tapes would be OK..." Gawker.

THE JEWS ARE GONNA HAVE A RINGSIDE SEAT TO THEIR OWN SMACKDOWN, BROTHER.
>>
>>67027406
It's time to drop a leg on these so called "journalists"
>>
>>67027406
It's not even a question of if he'll win, it's a question of if Gawker will even have enough money left to stay in business afterwards.
>>
File: 1439475705695.jpg (187 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439475705695.jpg
187 KB, 500x500
>mfw the hulkster single handedly takes down gawker
>>
The better question is if he's winning all of that money.
>>
he probably will. that being said the people at gawker, the hulkster and his ex wife are all huge sleazeballs.
>>
Their degeneracy knows no bound.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/11/blah-blah-blah-gawker-editor-blew-off-woman-who-begged-him-to-remove-possible-rape-video/
>>
File: 1430075216205.png (191 KB, 984x734) Image search: [Google]
1430075216205.png
191 KB, 984x734
>>67029420
You can't make this shit up!
>>
>>67029132
From what I've seen he hasn't even had to use two hands gawkers strangling themselves in what I think is some kind moral erotic asphyxiation
>>
>>67027406
weed! now... with more weed! :D
>>
Gawker has been laughable in this really.
>>
>>67029420
I hope they burn
>>
Probably. Gawker owner openly states that he will do immoral stuff for clicks.
>>
>>67027406
I was kind of worried when he decided to pull that bizarre "I'm not Hulk Hogan" stunt during his testimony but even then Gawker has so much shit against then that there's no escape from their demise at this point.
>>
>>67030168
Yeah. I get where the defense was coming from with trying to differentiate Terry from Hulk but it was executed pretty poorly.
>>
>>67029420
Holy fucking shit the Hulkster brought this up in the trial?

The 100 Million is guaranteed. Now we just get to see how many hundred million extra in punitive damages the Jury awards on top of what has been asked.
>>
What's Gawker going to do, when Hulkamania comes down on it?
>>
$100 million will buy a lot of suntan oil for Brooke
>>
>>67029420
>Daulerio, 41, stared straight ahead in the courtroom as one male juror repeatedly shot angry glances over his dark-rimmed glasses at the former Gawker editor while Hogan attorney Shane Vogt read the email exchange.

RIP IN PIECES
>>
>>67027406
U S A
S
A
>>
>>67027406
>a story about a very drunk young woman who engaged in sex in a bar bathroom stall — despite frantic pleas by the anonymous college student who may have been raped — because it was “newsworthy” and “the truth, which can be hurtful.”
false alarm
>>
>>67028923
The future is bright

BROTHER
>>
>It's the final court case
>gawker team there
>hogan isnt
>well he's not here I guess we win
>suddenly the lights drop
>strobe lights
>spotlights
>Hogan slams though the door in his old wrestling uniform
>the judge takes the stand
>its Mean Gene
>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, CLAP YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR THE STERELING GOLDEN, THE SUPER DESTROYER, HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAAAAAANNN
>I am a real american starts blasting
>Hulk runs up to the Jury box
>Cups his ear
>WHATTYA THINK HULKAMANICS? HOW DO YA PLEAD
>the Jury stands,
>Mr Hogan, We the jury find you guilty
>Guilty of being a real american
>the crowd goes fucking wild
>Hulk leg drops gawker
>The jury throws him a chair
>out comes the ref
>he counts to ten
>bell rings
>>
>>67027406
While he may not get $100 million, he'll still do irreparable damage to their name and give them a financial mauling.
They can probably survive the former, since their audience is comprised of retards who can't resist clickbait and don't actually care about the integrity of the piece, but hopefully the latter sends them into a death spiral.
The only bad thing about the case is the fact that I'm not a real American, and thus can't truly understand the glory of Hulk Hogan utterly destroying them.
>>
>>67027406

yes. They already admitted that they didnt care if it caused him distressed in court. They are now just trying to soften the blow but making it even worse for themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhwRAgbcPnE
>>
File: 52930749_p0.jpg (139 KB, 800x605) Image search: [Google]
52930749_p0.jpg
139 KB, 800x605
>>67033223
fantastic
>>
File: bateman.jpg (31 KB, 584x413) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
31 KB, 584x413
>>67033333
first of all, very impressive.

second of all, it could very well kill them if Hogan wins.

they were already in dire straits. in 2014 they made maybe 33M. they had to take an 8M loan to move into their new (smaller) office.

theyve admitted they dont keep 100M in the bank.

if Hogan gets, in the best possible scenario, his 100M, gawker is finished, and would possibly have to declare bankruptcy, unless they are willing to take a 100M loan out
>>
DEAR HULK HOGAN,

EVERYBODY KNOW YOU THE ALL AMERICA. YOU THE LEGEND. YOU ALWAYS TRY TO EAT THE VITAMIN AND SAY THE PRAYER. YOU ALWAYS PUT THE FANS FIRST.
EVERYONE KNOWS FOREVER I AM THE LEGEND AND WITHOUT IRON SHEIK THERE IS NO HULKAMANIA. I SELL OUT THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN AND I DID THE HONORS FOR YOU AND MR KENNEDY MCMAHON WHEN I COULD HAVE BROKE YOUR LEG INSTEAD YOU THE PAVE WAY FOR WRESTLEMANIA AND NEW GENERATION.

BUT ONE DAY YOU TELL ME "I OWE YOU ONE SHEIKIE BABY"… I NEVER SEE THAT DAY. I NEVER SEE THE PAYBACK. ITS OK BECAUSE I MAKE IT TO THE HALL OF FAME I PAY FOR MY DUE. THIS WAY FOREVER I AM THE LEGEND.

HULK HOGAN EVEN THOUGH SOMETIMES YOU THE HALF AND HALF HOWDY DOODY LOOKING JABRONI GUITAR PLAYER STILL YOU ARE ONE OF THE BOYS. TODAY THE NEW GENERATION DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GET THE RESPECT IN LIFE. IT COME IT GO NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HISTORY. ONLY CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS THIS SECOND. THAT WAY I LOSE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE THAT GET THE CHEAP HEAT.

CHEAP HEAT IS THE HEAT YOU GET FROM EASY WAY. YOU MAKE SOMEBODY LOOK BAD THAT IS THE CHEAP HEAT. THIS WAY I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE GAWKER.

THE GAWKER YOU DUMB NO GOOD SON OF A BITCH YOU GET THE CHEAP HEAT YOU DON'T RESPECT THE PRIVACY YOU HAVE NO CLASS YOU TRY TO BURY THE PEOPLE FROM THE CHEAP HEAT. YOU ARE NOT THE REAL YOU ARE THE JABRONI OF THE EARTH. NOT EVEN THE 100 MILLION MILLION DOLLAR SAVE YOU FROM MAKE THE WORLD A BAD PLACE. YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE THE PRIVACY AWAY. I CANT WAIT I SEE MR. GAWKER I SUPLEX YOU PUT YOU IN CAMEL CLUTCH BREAK YOUR HIS BACK I MAKE HIM HUMBLE. I AM THE LEGEND AND YOU WILL ALL SEE WHEN YOU WATCH MY MOVIE . EVERYBODY PUT ME OVER BIG TIME BECAUSE I AM NO JABRONI
>>
>>67035974
AND FREE RATKO MLADIC FROM ILLEGAL IMPRISONMENT IN LA HAUGE
>>
>>67035974
>Syldavia detected
>>
>>67035856
Is there a chance they could be bought out by another company that would manage their debt?
>>
File: 368237952.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
368237952.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>67033223
>Hollywood Hulk Hogan
>I am a real american
>>
>>67036623
probably, but who would buy them?

they were a fairly large behemoth themselves. Gawker media owns kotaku, Jalopnik, io9, and some other shit.

and with all the bad press this is giving them, (along with most of the bad press they already had for being douchbags) who would buy them, and why? if they buy Gawker, they have to pay that 100M, and who wants to waste that money? it'd be more likely for some company to buy the individual branches, like some noname gaming website buying Kotaku, leaving Gawker by itself with some money.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.