[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If white people are the superior race, then how comes that they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Dreadlocks2.jpg (156 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Dreadlocks2.jpg
156 KB, 500x375
If white people are the superior race, then how comes that they are so easily controlled by jews?
>>
>>67027326
>Implying pic related
>>
>>67027326
I'm so triggered by the cultural appropriation in you picture that I can't even respond to your point.
>>
>>67027326
Bait, but I'll bite.
White civilisation dominated because of our ambitious but co-operative nature. This implicitly involves trust, which the Jews have been able to exploit by way of appearing to be "white". It's an evolutionary blind spot on our part.
>>
>>67027326
Naivety
>>
whites evolved to naturally trust other whites

little did they know that jews aren't white

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
>>
Because jews are superwhite
>>
File: bldm.jpg (159 KB, 1023x675) Image search: [Google]
bldm.jpg
159 KB, 1023x675
Because Jews are the master race. Duh.
>>
>>67027326

Snakker for yourself Sven.
>>
File: 1457542614604.jpg (82 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1457542614604.jpg
82 KB, 600x450
I got in trouble in highschool once for taping a piece of paper saying "cut these" to some wiggers dreads
>>
File: fick_tessalane_19.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick_tessalane_19.webm
3 MB, 746x420
>>67028427
You seem to imply that there is something wrong with being Jewish
That is absolutely false
>>
>>67027326
Because Jews are white
>>
>>67027326

White people are the only race that has consistently fought against Jewish subversion, every other race just instantly buys it without question
>>
>>67027326
Because jews have memes.
>>
>>67027326
If right wingers are redpilled, how are they so easily controlled by demagogues?
>>
>>67027326
Cuz Jews look white. Although they are really Niggers turned inside-out.
>>
Because Jews are God's chosen, they get shit on by everyone where they chose to live historically, and they're probably the least trusted race (outside of Western African countries). And yet they continue to thrive, God gives them challenges and they survive, his chosen children.
>>
Because we've grown fat and complacent after 60 years of no real conflict. Meanwhile our culture and traditions have eroded to the point where they're almost unsalvageable
>>
The common excuse offered is "w-wul its just that hwhite people are so gosh-darn kind"

>TN: "kind" means "cuck"
>>
>>67028665
>You seem to imply that there is something wrong with being Jewish
Not at all. I'm saying that the Jewish nature is parasitic, and this plays out in the professions that Jews tend to gravitate towards (banking, finance, law etc) - all completely non-productive in themselves, but good for benefiting from the productivity of others. It's just what Jews are, and it's our own fault that they fuck us over so badly.
>>
>>67027326
>Easily

70+ years of massive and calculated indoctrination and subversion to make them betray themselves through the most potent means necessary and still most whites are self determined.
>>
File: image.png (135 KB, 1355x632) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 1355x632
>>67027326
Were all the vassals of reptilian jew overlords now, even you, Ahmed. White people are just another domino in a long line.
>>
>>67027326
Naïveté caused by high living standards.
>>
>>67027326
We need to be better at dealing with parasites, true. It's our next evolutionary step.
>>
Jews bought them out. They bought out blacks too. They'll get the hispanics soon when they learn english.
>>
>>67029322
Mind you, Jews aren't the only problem by far.
Right now the biggest offenders are Muslims, followed by gypsies.
I don't understand how Germans keep forgetting. They let people immigrate and then they realize they've made a mistake, and then they let people immigrate...
>>
Cause whites are the most compassionate race, thus the jewss exploit it for their gain to destroy the white race, the biggest threat to jewry
>>
File: image.png (558 KB, 750x591) Image search: [Google]
image.png
558 KB, 750x591
>>67029046
Ted pls go
We know where your loyalties lie
>>
>>67029046
Yeah right. Your "chapel" bluepilled you into thinking any Israel in the last 2000 years has been God's chosen. They aren't, they have consistently banned Christ and killed righteous Christian nations. Jesus is pissed at the Jews, and in Revelation 2, they are described as "synagogues of Satan"
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.