[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the US so obligated to defend Israel? Why are we the ones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (22 KB, 1280x931) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
22 KB, 1280x931
Why is the US so obligated to defend Israel? Why are we the ones that give them so much money? How is being neutral in the palestine-Israel conflict anti-israel?
>>
File: 1439217238645.gif (153 KB, 825x1108) Image search: [Google]
1439217238645.gif
153 KB, 825x1108
Why do you focus on Israel?
>>
>>67027097
AIPAC and other lobbies
>>
>>67027461

Why should you get ANYTHING?
>>
>>67027097
because we put so much time and money into it, you just dont give up on a baby once it becomes inconvenient.
>>
I don't think that you should question it. There are plenty of reasons and you can't change it, but you'll waste your time and get a headache because of it. Just give up already.
>>
Something like 75% of the money the US gives to Israel has to be spent on military equipment from the US.
>>
>>67027556
This is your decision, not mine.
I and many others think it's time for you to stop sending us money
>>
>>67027097

Because you are a monkey and should dance when your master orders you to do it.
>>
File: le happy ben.jpg (4 KB, 104x125) Image search: [Google]
le happy ben.jpg
4 KB, 104x125
>>67027097
(((conservatives))) demand it. it's the one thing they don't fail at
>>
File: h.png (231 KB, 293x318) Image search: [Google]
h.png
231 KB, 293x318
>>
>>67027097

>Why is the US so obligated to defend Israel?

BLACKMAIL.

it's called BLACKMAIL.
>>
>>67027097
Istael is an ally in an important location so we get something in return
>>
>>67027461
10.5bln to Russia, that's wise. Paid off really well.
>>
>>67028355
But we've been giving them money since the Eisenhower administration
>>
>>67027097
obviously because US is run by jews
>>
>>67027097
The US wants to control the oil in the Middle East, it's a policy which they adapted from the British.
Read the internal documents which are releast, it's very interesting. They want to have dictatorships in the Arab nations which control the population because democracy would mean that the oil goes to the welfare of the own people.
And the other half are non-Arab states as police forces which are better at killing Arabs:
Israel, Iran (until 1979) and Pakistan.
That's one reason why Iran in hated: They refused to assume their function.
All the fuzz about nuclear weapons is just a pretext. The US wants a new client state in this important area and Israel sees it as a deterrent to their unhindered rampaging in the region.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.