[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why governments promote homosexual trending?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: conchita650_1396995007.jpg (56 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
conchita650_1396995007.jpg
56 KB, 650x430
This is aberrant, awfull, horrible, the humanity is lost in a hole full of shit when i see this kind of propaganda becaus it is a propaganda.. what do you think?
>>
Because jews have positions of power in every government

and the jewish mind promote everything that is ugly and degenerate

QUESTION SOLVED,
NEXT PLEASE.
>>
It's an easy and shameless idea to get money, most people who promote Conchita Wurst probably don't give a flying fuck about Homosexuals.
>>
Because degenerates are easy to control.
>>
>>67024036
1. Avenue of population control/patsy for covering up that Western living/environment is quickly sterilizing men
2. Reliance on identity politics creates a society that takes no prescience on logistical issues or who is actually in charge
>>
>>67024036
I believe you meant abhorrent.
>>
>>67024036
that thing has a thicker beard than I do. Jesus Christ
>>
Easy

>Gays and homo's are normally ridiculed

>Goverment promotes them

>Pays facebook to promote gay pride and such

>Makes people think being gay is okay

>Cashes in on gay pride t shirt's and gay branded products
>>
>>67025302
pretty much. notice how it's always girls too.
girls posts lgbt trending shit on social media to empathise with that community seemingly

a straight guy doesn't do that because his masculinity would be questioned in the process.

also notice how Shane Dawson makes a coming out video on jewtube and a few weeks later there are dozens more of them from other people because they try to ride that wave as well so they get views.

fuck, I can't stand all this dumb, insincere shit.
>>
>your kids MUST attend public schools
>surprised they end up faggot retards

Basically they sit your ass in a chair, tell you that you are a defective girl, and then prevent you from moving for 7 hours while being "taught" by 20-30 something feminists or 60+ year old hags that should have retired over a decade ago.

Oh, and its a 100% politically correct atmosphere 100% of the time and a single infringement of this will result in serious punishment.

Don't forget, government makes your kid's lunch every single day as well. Drink that milk that is totally not filled with enough shit to turn even the dog gay.

>expect kids to be even close to normal after going through this
>expecting them to recover by themselves when they literally have 0 knowledge of how to be a real person outside dyke-land
>blaming the indoctrinated instead of the morally corrupt teachers

Enjoy your collapse civilization.
>>
>gay men and women are only able to reproduce by adopting or betraying their gayness
>make it appear normal for whites to be gay
>white fertility rates drop
>???
>profit

seriously though, have you ever seen a non-white gay?
>>
Why does that thing have a beard? I mean if you're gonna go tranny might as well go all the way. Who the fuck is interested in a "woman" with a beard?

Disgusting
>>
>>67024036
>why governments promote homosexual trending?
If you want to destroy a society, in order to terminate their collaboration in future common goals and thus easier to control them ... first you need to remove the cohesion which keep them together. The most important element of this cohesion, the basic and key element is the family as secure background, reason to live/die/suffer or fight.
>>
The globalist jews and their goyim puppets form one huge amoral satanic network. Their goal is to destroy as many human souls as possible. Today's jews are devil worshippers in the truest sense of the word. Zionism is satanism, zionism is enmity to God.

Everything these wicked people has the goal of dragging as many souls as possible into the fires of hell. They have been waging a war against true christians who oppose the corruption of the youth for centuries, they considerably ramped it up after WW2.
>>
>>67028619
That's supposed to be "art". Just nuke us senpai.
>>
>>67024036
So they can erase easily issues that they responsible for.

People worry now more for a man taking a dick in his ass than their own fate.
>>
>>67024036
I don't think you should be worried about the government defending homosexuals, you should be worried to what end are they doing it.
It's not like people that work for the government are selfless and just want to end discrimination.
>>
Is that a crossdressing Jesus Christ
>>
>>67027167
I really don't mind gays at all, even want them to be treated equally. But shit like Ampelpärchen, Pride Parades and cash cows like Conchita are a big fat reason why no one can stand them.
>>
Depopulation tactic
>>67026363
Also this
>>
>>67024036
Because its an easy and efficient way of seizing the moral high ground.
>dont vote for my opponent, he doesnt support gay marriage line me!
Thankfully identity politics are ending
Homosexuality is a lost cause for the Right. Its one of those subjects where you cant be against it and also appear to be reasonable. Of course the government shouldnt dictate what happens between consenting adults.
>>
>>67024036
ITT: 12 year olds with no friends or regular social exercise
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.