[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Countries" that have lost wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1444067113738.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1444067113738.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>"Countries" that have lost wars
>>
>>67017537
>"Countries" too irrelevant to have wars
>>
>>67018520
/thread
>>
>we peed on his senate table
>>
Why does Chile exist? I mean, how do you even come up with a country the shape of a fucking french fry, and how the fuck do people drive there? Is it all just a one-way street?
>>
>>67018874

Hello /int/!
>>
File: dsdsds.jpg (85 KB, 819x573) Image search: [Google]
dsdsds.jpg
85 KB, 819x573
>>67017537
Have ever Chile had a war in Modern time? Fuck it even Panama had 2 conflicts in Modern Times.
>>
>>67019793

That's what you get for being literally the US backyard.
>>
>>67017537
>What you had with Bolivia and us
>War
>>
>>67017537
A NUU DICKI DICKI IN NATIVE AND FILTHY MESTIZO BORN
>>
>>67017537
Germany...two times
>>
File: shrekt.png (98 KB, 941x671) Image search: [Google]
shrekt.png
98 KB, 941x671
not Israel :^)
>>
>>67019793
>USA wants Panama canal
>Panama says no
>USA invades Panama and changes government
>New government agrees on building Panama canal

That's how it's done.
>>
>>67017537
Are Pyrrhic victories counted as losses?
>>
>>67023708

Unlike other shitskins, Israel makes good use of western tech, i'll credit you for that.
>>
>>67023822
>new US government gives canal to Panama for free
That was one of the great cuck moves in history, fucking Carter
>>
>>67018874
TL;DR chile history:
>complain to argentina
>get a bit of land behind the mountains for free
>complain about everything
>constant conflicts and near wars with argentina
>argentinian culture
>end

Uruguay is basically the same, except for the conflicts
>>
>>67023396
>First one exposed the Jew and made way for the rising Reich; Austria got taken down a notch, Russia got proven vincible. Meanwhile America unleash the cuck fetish by needlessly sacrificing their own to fight for countries that don't give a shit about them
>Second one wrecked the rest of Europe so hard that they decided they would need us on our side; America ends up having to look after us because Russia is scary, Russia ends up having to look after us because the US are, too
>We got to disarm and get money while all the other fucks defend our borders, we control their economies and our enemies of old get fucked over by the very corruption they sided with
>Now we're reunited and the only problem is a couple sandcoons that will likely blow themselves out soon enough - or give us just cause to, anyway
>All of current events is the German right-wing getting to gloat: "We told you so!"

All things considered, I like those "losses". Not even trolling, I'm amazed by how well that all went in retrospect.
>>
>>67024547
It probably became too hard to manage.
>>
>>67024785
>*need us on -their- side, even
I mistyped
>>
>>67024547
Do you know just how much money the Panama canal earns a day?

Holy shit maybe our debt wouldn't be as bad if we still had that.
But I mean probably not congress would just spend more.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.