[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If India had become a French Raj instead of a British one, how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: avoid crackers.jpg (19 KB, 219x204) Image search: [Google]
avoid crackers.jpg
19 KB, 219x204
If India had become a French Raj instead of a British one, how would it have affected the world?
>>
You would smell like cologne and shit, not only shit
>>
>>67017481
France was supposedly the best European power to get colonized by because they educated the populace instead of just building infrastructure and yelling, "We're helping, see!"
>>
>>67017820
Goddamn. :D
>>
>>67017481
>avoid crackers, the builders of modern society and most technology
>>
>>67017481
Multiply the famines by 10 and divide the infrastructure by 10 and don't believe the ameritard who says French were the best people to get colonized by.

The Commonwealth countries are far superior to those under French rule
>>
Also if you're a Muslim kill yourself right now
>>
Indian food would have even more garlic and onion in it.
>>
>>67018204
They fucked the natives too.
>>
File: 1446482010118.jpg (140 KB, 560x570) Image search: [Google]
1446482010118.jpg
140 KB, 560x570
>>67017481
It wouldn't because India is irrelevant shithole in every parallel dimension
>>
>>67017481
I don't know. How did Vietnam turn out?
>>
>>67017481
Agreed. The sodium content alone should give you pause, much less the fat+carbs.
>>
>>67017481
It would have been worse, because Frenchies are fags. British people at least had the air of noblesse oblige, even though French people meme'd it into existence.

India would probably have overthrown the French cucks instead of battling politically for independence. I think Hitler would have been even more popular in India had it become a French Raj first.
>>
I don't know.

Try to look at Pondichéry, Chandernagor etc..
>>
>>67017481
merde 2 les toilettes
>>
>>67021973
There are still French people in the former french india unlike British who all left.
>>
>>67021622
>>67021973
Do you think the world would have been much different? I am not just talking about India.
>>
>>67023754
France would be much richer. So yes, maybe money to fuel wars, and of course, a more Catholic India (best part of it)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.