[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Science and the EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png (712 KB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png
712 KB, 828x828
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/11/no-stephen-hawking-science-doesnt-need-any-help-from-the-european-union/

Why are STEMtards buying into the EU drivel?

Stephen Hawking and 150 other fellows of the Royal Society have written a letter saying that Brexit would be a “disaster for UK science," even though only 3% of science R&D funding in Britain comes from the EU.

Another of the myths being put about is that leaving the EU will affect our participation in the CERN project. This is simply not true. CERN is an international collaboration of many countries, including many non-EU nations.

But think of all the brilliant researchers who’d be denied entry to Britain. Except, of course, they wouldn’t.
>>
File: 1457583615663.png (273 KB, 381x495) Image search: [Google]
1457583615663.png
273 KB, 381x495
Brexit will basically do nothing but needlessly hamstring Britain.
>but muh immigration

Most migrants come from their former commonwealths and not EU members. Brexit would basically block all white immigration without doing anything about the massive pakistani populations currently ruining Britain.
>>
Losing 3% of your funding is anuthah shoah OP
>>
File: 1457472457783.png (391 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1457472457783.png
391 KB, 1024x887
>>67018203

>most migrants come from their former Commonwealths
>Pakis, Africans
>no big deal
>>
>>67017236
Stephen Hawkuck.
>>
File: 1456344191321.png (383 KB, 751x439) Image search: [Google]
1456344191321.png
383 KB, 751x439
>>67018203
>Pay millions of pounds a day towards the EU
>Get no benefits besides free easy visa to other EU countries
>They tell us what to do and ban us from fishing because it disrupts the environment
>They're trying to get Turkey into this sideshow now
>>
>>67018371
Pakistan was technically part of their empire. They (the British elite) are basically importing the entire Asian subcontinent of their own free will. The EU has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>67017236

Bongland, the only country in human history stupid enough to develop an independent satellite launch capability and the discard it. Rather than a "British NASA" we used the money for benefits for layabouts and to prop-up a number of completely doomed British industries which all eventually collapsed anyway.

Thanks politicians.

I mean, whodda thunk there was any future in space programs anyway?
>>
>>67018203

First Brexit, then we are coming for the pakis.
The overton window is shifting.
>>
>>67019017
God, I hate how much your empire has fallen. It's depressing. The Jews migrated from your shithole to the USA, and now the world is the states' bitch. Jews really are the masterrace.
>>
>>67019227
We didn't really have that many Jews compared to continental European countries. Nor was there a mass exodus of British Jews - we didn't genocide them.
>>
>>67019526
In fact, our Jewish population went up as the empire fell.
>>
>>67017236

Scientist are mostly globalists.

They believe the world needs to achieve peace so we can work together to colonize space.

What they dont understand is if we just trimmed off the fat I'd be drinking a BlueMoon on the moon watching the Earth set.
>>
>>67018738

>british Jews importing a ton of cheap brown raping labor
>no big deal
>>
>>67018621
>>Get no benefits besides free easy visa to other EU countries

Lmao our Nordic tax Money basically rebuildt britain after the manufactoring jobs left.

Please hurry the fuck up and leave so your Paki / Poo in loo population doesn't recive European rights.
>>
File: 1453147076951.jpg (244 KB, 1092x750) Image search: [Google]
1453147076951.jpg
244 KB, 1092x750
>>67019526
>>67019714
You're the birthplace of modern Jewish bankers, to be fair. Should've pulled a 1290 King Albert when Rothschild jew'd the stock market after Napolean.
>>
(((((((THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY))))))))
>>
>>67018203
Brexit will allow us to control our borders full stop so we can choose who gets in, we need less immigration regardless of where they're coming from. Also, Germoney is accepting millions of Muslims who'll eventually get EU citizenship as well.
>>
>>67017236
>golden tower syndrome
>>
>>67019853
Dude I agree with you. I'm saying that leaving the EU will do absolutely nothing to stem the flow of Muslims and curry niggers.
>>
Scientists tend to be incredibly ignorant of everything outside of their field / general science. It's pretty obvious why
>>
>>67017236

surprised black science guy hasnt come with some commentary about trump putting science behind
}

theyre all tools
>>
>>67017236
It really bothers me how the main argument for the EU is lying about its importance. And the EU magically shifts to be important for whatever the country that wants out values. For the Brits, it's science. For us, it's trade.

But it's always empty threats. It's simply impossible for the EU to be as universally present and important as they claim. They'll even pin peace in Europe on the EU! While we have a fucking war going on in a European country and possibly future member RIGHT NOW, thanks to EU meddling! Let alone that all that "peace" was actually called the fucking Cold War, during which the EU was a pawn of the US, and would see WWIII unfold on its territory as soon as either side sneezed.

And it always pushes me away even more. I don't buy it. If they had a coherent point, I'd listen. But they never do. The EU is always the best thing since sliced bread. And anything anti-EU will always be the end of the fucking world.

You know what these fat cucks said about our referendum? Voting NO would be a "continental crisis". Really? Any more than the two fucking crises we ALREADY have going on?

Stop.
Fucking.
Lying.
>>
>>67021193
Hasn't he already said something close to that?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.