[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ASK A GANG MEMBER BETRAYING HIS OWN PEOPLE TO HELP TRUMP ANYTHING.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 720x691) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 720x691
ASK A GANG MEMBER BETRAYING HIS OWN PEOPLE TO HELP TRUMP ANYTHING.
>>
BD=Black Disciples
GD=Gangster Disciples
Moe=Black P Stones
4'z= Four Corner Hustlers
LK=Latin Kings
OFN=On Folks NEM
>>
Who killed Jojo?
>>
>>67016687
You think someone will actually try something? What gang are you affiliated with?
>>
>>67016787
Almighty Gaylords
>>
They're gonna try and assault him around Trump Tower or by the Airport. We need armed /pol/acts cause it's a drive by that's gonna be used. I hate these nigs so I'm helping out. All the gangs will be gunning for trump. It's important to wear body armor since the weapons they're using use Hollow points. These nigs have deadly accuracy.

As for me, I'm a member of A.B.K (Any Body Killa renegade Blood/Stone). I was at the meetings aswell. Please be safe.
>>
>>67017035
L.A Capone, and Chubbz.
>>
>>67017097
Yes. They are riding in vans and rental cars.
>>
>>67017097
And I'm A Moe. I was a Sex Money Murda Blood before I came here though.
>>
>>67017140
>These nigs have deadly accuracy
lolno
>>
Why do you say it's betraying your own people if you also think that voting for Trump is in your people's best interests (as indicated by your pic)?
>>
>>67017330
Yes they do. Most of the gang members here in the Gangster Disciples go to the range every week at least 3 times. Times have changed dude. Most browse /k/ and find their weapons
Like that.
>>
>>67017140
>nigger gang-banger using correct diction and can type
>on /pol/

Faggot.
>>
File: THR_Donald_Trump_1_embed.jpg (200 KB, 762x1143) Image search: [Google]
THR_Donald_Trump_1_embed.jpg
200 KB, 762x1143
>>67017324
Sheeeeit nigga.

But seriously, you need to get in somebody's ear on this, man. Trump is a good man who deserves a chance to make something happen. Good luck.
>>
>>67016687
How are you betraying your own people?
Are your people not americans?
Would they not benefit from a great america?
>>
If you're based enough to vote Trump, why are you in a gang? Come on, anon, get your shit together. I know you can.
>>
>>67017350
Since I was called to ride but I deserted them. I'm a gang member myself and when I heard they were gonna kill trump I got angry and decided to stop their plans. We can get a counter raid going by posting all the info on Twitter and tweeting it to trump. This is all accurate. Also I'm on a phone I stole from some white faggot that was holding a "turd trump" sign.
>>
>>67017324
Thanks for the tip.
-- FBI and Secret Service.
>>
File: The Dispossessed Majority.png (57 KB, 220x312) Image search: [Google]
The Dispossessed Majority.png
57 KB, 220x312
>>67017510
Blacks are unassimilable homie. There assimilable and unassimilable minorities.
>>
>>67017140
he has a secret service detail. do you understand how comprehensive that level of security is? it's been five minutes since you posted that -- someone has already made a phone call to your ISP and your identity is already being established.
>>
>>67017595
>Also I'm on a phone I stole from some white faggot that was holding a "turd trump" sign.

I'm believing you less and less. Post a link to the twitter posts.
>>
File: image.png (422 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
422 KB, 640x1136
>>67017435
You want proof that I'm a gang member? Okay, I'll post photos. This is one with me in cook County with my keistered cellphone.
>>
>>67017595
Right on. You sound like a pretty good dude who sticks with his principles. Are you in danger at all for ducking out on them?
>>
>>67017688
https://twitter.com/187lilmann/status/708072161316106240

One of the shooters.
>>
>>67016687
>BETRAYING HIS OWN PEOPLE

It's niggers that keep betraying their own people by continuing to vote for the party that enslaved them, the party of Jim Crow, the party that fought against desegregation, the party that introduced gun control and welfare and abortion specifically to try and pacify and genocide Blacks, the Democratic Party.

Blacks are self oppressing.
>>
>>67018033
Yes. I'm in hiding now. Shit is bad down here. They'll probably know I snitched when their gray and burgundy vans get pulled over.
>>
>>67018182
Stay safe man, and good luck.
>>
Here's more proof. This is one of the Four Corner Hustlers that gonna do the hit.

https://twitter.com/187lilmann/status/708172171915300866

Refer to my second post on this thread for meanings.
>>
>>67017035
Dio.
>>
>>67016687
One thing I don't understand is why nigger are so pissed at him. He has not said one negative fucking thing about black people. If it's just because he doesn't support black lives matter than it's 100% true it's a terrorist organization and it should be treated as such.
>>
>>67016687

Stay safe, big bro. You're a goddamn champion
>>
>>67018727

In fact he has quite a few Black supporters and his...campaign manager(? I think.) is a Black woman.
>>
>>67019511
I know. It's fucking ridiculous. Like they don't even think for themselves...I guess they would rather have gibmedats than an actual advantage and god forbid they are treated equally because that would include responsibility and accountability.
>>
>>67016687
OP pic is stupid.
Democrats are not about everyone turning rich (it's impossible) but about making being poor less crappy.
>>
>>67016687
You ain't betraying anyone. We're all gonna make it bro.
>>67017849
For fucks sake delete your photo. You don't ever, EVER show your face on 4chin.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.