[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Salutations, I am a professional blackhat hacker in Anonymous,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Illuminati.jpg (38 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati.jpg
38 KB, 625x469
Salutations,

I am a professional blackhat hacker in Anonymous, and the infantile discourse on this board is indeed amusing. Do you, lowly and powerless slaves of the capitalistic media complex, really have the audacity to think that Anonymous couldn't bring it all down?

We have hackers from Russia, from Korea, from Indonesia, Mexico, and South Africa. Our reach is limitless. We can strike anywhere, at any time. Within an hour, the entire Trumpnet could be taken down by our agents. None of your bigoted hateful memes are safe from us - we could destroy EVERY SINGE rare Trumpepe if we wanted to with our advanced 30sXY System technology. We could doxx many of you on this site within minutes.

Be warned,

Anonymous Agent XIPO
>>
do it faggot
>>
>>67015466
I would appreciate it if you wouldn't take that tone with me, peasant.
>>
>>67015377
If you are such a hacker, why don't you answer this:
Where am I from?
>>
File: 0.jpg (311 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
311 KB, 1280x720
>>67015377
>Anonymous Agent XIPO
>>
>>67015590
Greece, duh.
>>
>>67015590
i traced your IP address using Java. it is 192.168.0.1

now bow down, fool.
>>
>>67015377
Saved, thanks.
Probably should've left it to b though
>>
>professional
>blackhat
yeah no, you're an autist who thinks he's being funny
>>
File: 200px-SonichuStats.jpg (26 KB, 200x223) Image search: [Google]
200px-SonichuStats.jpg
26 KB, 200x223
>>67015377
Is /pol/ now /RoleplayGeneral/? :-D
Finally! *o*

Who wants to rp erotic snuggles with my OC fursona? ^______^
>pic related
It's OC and copyrighted, do not steal 2016!
>>
>>67015742
Damn.
>>67015671
That's my 7th proxy.
>>
>>67015808
>>>/x/
>>
>>>/b/
>>
If you could, you would have already. Blowhard.
>>
>>67015377
>Mexican hackers
>>
>>67015808
this is serious, you degenerate Austrian furry nincompoop.
>>
>>67015377
>limitless
Unless it involves going outside of your mom's basement

Now shutup before I dual core you.
>>
>>67015879
watch your tone, burger. you could be next. i'll have you know I'm fluent in C++ and I'm not afraid to DDoS you with it.
>>
Switzerland is at it again
>>
>>67016042
I'm fluent in CSS and I could fuck your website up!
>>
>>67015377
whatever you do, Anonymous, I absolutely FORBID you to send pizzas to my home address it will NOT be tolerated!
>>
>>67015901
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my Orgy in the Toronto Furcon, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Orgies on Furaffinity, and I have over 300 confirmed fursonas. I am trained in gorilla masturbation and I’m the top dicksucker in the entire furry fandom. You are nothing to me but just another penis. I will suck you the fuck off with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of furries across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your anal virginity. You’re fucking fucked, pup. I can yiff anywhere, anytime, and I can yiff you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare paws. Not only am I extensively trained in unpawed yiffing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Furry Fandom and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable virginity off the face of your ass, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit cum all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking yiffed, puppy.
>>
>>67016042
>>67016163
Best java programmer EU reporting in. Also the highest wpm in the whole Scandinavia. I eat code, I shit syntax and I breathe pure machine logic.
>>
>>67015377
nice meme mountain kike
>>
>>67016042
If you're so good do it then. Bring it on you fake.
>>
>>67016525
>java
>wpm
actually checks out
>>
>>67015377
hack this
*unzips dick*
>>
File: shiggy.gif (223 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.gif
223 KB, 180x180
>>67015377
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got

no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking

reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're

all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are

different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see,

kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>67016042
Im the best SQL DB Admin in the USA. I will query the fuck out of you.
>>
>>67015377
A fook'n medpack?

I can explain to you how pathetic you are, but I can't understand it for you
>>
>>67016956
Send your CV/ resume? Could use some help setting up a REST server
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.