[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump wants to help poor people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 158574127.jpg (274 KB, 2040x1563) Image search: [Google]
158574127.jpg
274 KB, 2040x1563
>I will not let people die on the streets because they can't afford healthcare.

Is this guy even conservative?
>>
I really don't see the problem with this
>>
>muh conservatism

These jackasses still don't understand. Trump's supporters don't like him because he's a "true conservative". That's all the GOP establishment can seem to focus on. I'm not looking for conservative. I'm a Middle American Radical, a MARS person, and Trump speaks to me. It's like they've never even heard of MARS before. They ignore us at their peril.
>>
>>67016037
same
only edgy millennials and mouth breathers would argue against that
>>
Does Germany have a problem with taking care of their own people?
>>
>>67014843
No. He loves Americans.
>>
File: Schlopiro.jpg (14 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
Schlopiro.jpg
14 KB, 300x169
>>67014843
>doesn't want to let people die on the streets
>NOT NEO-CONSERVATIVEY ENUFF

Ben, pls go
>>
File: 1457495044168.png (240 KB, 550x562) Image search: [Google]
1457495044168.png
240 KB, 550x562
>>67014843
we in general mode now

it's happeningggg
>>
>>67018318
germany's just mad that migrants will outnumber native germans in the next few years
>>
>>67016625
GTFO radical. Go back to Syria.
>>
Thats it I am now a Rubio supporter which means I will vote for Kasich
>>
File: duce.jpg (124 KB, 3000x1626) Image search: [Google]
duce.jpg
124 KB, 3000x1626
>We don't say to the rich 'Give to the poor', we say 'American people, help each other'. Rich or poor, each one must help thinking, there's someone even poorer than I am, and I want to help them as a fellow countryman.

Y'all yanks are going to get a taste of real nationalism, familia.
>>
>>67014843
Yes. He's just not another neo-con cuckservative.
>>
File: scubio.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
scubio.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>67018675
>>
>>67016625
What's a MARS person? <obligatory amerifat joke here and so on>
>>
The Republicans have been fighting the cold war for decades after it was over. They have allowed themselves to be defined as the "fuck the poor" party, because of "the commies".
>>
>>67014843

>leftists unironically believe conservatives want citizens to die on the streets

This is why you are retards.
>>
>>67014843
>I will not let people die on the streets because they can't afford healthcare.

You probably couldn't even get Hillary to say something like this. That's how distorted our politics are at the moment.
>>
>>67014843
Literally what's wrong with this?
>>
Common Sense Republican
>>
>>67019296
The Cold War
>any policy that tries to help the poor is communism, no exceptions
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.