[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You truly have became the worldwide laughing stock Americucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
You truly have became the worldwide laughing stock Americucks
>>
>>67014088
Nice source faggot
>>
Rareflag
>>
>>67014184
Are you worried that you will burn calories if you google it Amerifat?
Do you want me to take the first plane to the fat nation, google it for you and hold your eyelids open so you don't fall asleep on your 10th big mac?
>>
>>67014734
S o u r c e

Post it you massive faggot
>>
>>67014897
First put down the coca cola
>>
>>67015612
You truly are a massive faggot
>>
>>67015812
easy easy
I don't want you fatties to have a heart attack
>>
>>67015972
This is literally the worst bait I have ever seen
>>
>>67014088

This is an old story.
>>
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/10/us-army-lectured-soldiers-on-dangers-of-white-priv/

Wouldnt be surprised if white soldiers started killing white people to solve the white privilege problem
>>
>>67016276
No this is a new one
>>
all this anti white shit happening in the army is due to Obama's injection of his cronies into all areas of the pentagon

time for Trump to clean house
>>
>>67014734
>10th Big Mac
>Big Mac

Any honest fucking American knows the Quarter Pounder with Cheese is infinitely superior to the Big Mac®. Learn something about our fast food culture before throwing out insults, because you're looking very stupid right now.
>>
>>67016437

pay dents
>>
>>67014088
At least they have a military
>>
Our drones are grey, and they give zero fucks about you.
>>
>>67016437

>implying they're aren't niggers in Cyprus

Nice try, nigger.
>>
>>67014088

Among the many dangers of WP for PoCs in the military are things like the IQ entry prerequisite.
Pushing white-made constructs like that will only end up harming the military.
>>
Parts of me is glad I didn't proceed further into the Navy. After seeing all the SHARP shit at MEPS, stories from friends in the military, and so forth. I noped the fuck out.

Military is probably your best bet if you're enlisting as an officer.
>>
>>67014088

CYPRUSED :DD
>>
File: 1414438839098.png (63 KB, 830x900) Image search: [Google]
1414438839098.png
63 KB, 830x900
>>67014088
>>67016425
>“The unit [Equal Opportunity] instructor deviated from the authorized topic and content which was provided,” Army spokeswoman Capt. Lindsay Roman said at the time. “To prevent further instances, all unit instructors will receive additional training on the importance of following Army EO training requirements.”

Some nigger sergeant who was in charge of the bullshit mandatory training sessions went off topic and was punished for it.

Threads over.

Move along folks.
>>
>>67016640
And the only people who support this are the officers who have passed beyond meritorious promotions and entered the political spectrum of the military. The support for such programs from junior officers, enlisted, and non-commissioned officers will be very minimal and just doing it because it's either do it or get phased out next promotion cycle.
>>
>>67016527
>getting triggered over fast food

kek
Only in the fat nation
>>
>>67016963
what
>>
>>67016437

The article might be new, but the event is old.
>>
>>67014088

fake and gay
>>
File: 1457665537840.jpg (88 KB, 464x476) Image search: [Google]
1457665537840.jpg
88 KB, 464x476
>>
>>67014088
Can we just start calling it IQ privilege?
>>
>>67016995
Just helping your point...
we have a military, and the military that actually matters doesn't care about this shit they just do it to check the box for promotion.
>>
I was in the marines and I remember that's year and half they really started pushing those stupid SAPR classes on us non stop. Sexual assault shit pretty much.

So glad I got out when I did. I know a few people in the marines now and it's definitely not the same anymore. We used to pull into port, fuck bitches, get drunk, just all around be alpha as fuck. Today it's jut a bunch of faggot in out services.

Thanks mothers of america...
>>
Why is Cyprus so moody today
>>
>>67016944
this
>>
wtf i love cyprus now
>>
>>67017177
>poor/middle class whites joining the military for mainly financial reasons

What a privilege group how dare they exist?
I am gonna make a tumblr post about it
>>
>>67017505
What?

I was agreeing with you retard. Just telling sharing my experience of political correctness starting to hold in the military
>>
>>67014734
kek. Cyprus bringin the bantz.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.