[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is causing the declining race relations in America ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: RaceRelationsOverall.png (32 KB, 533x458) Image search: [Google]
RaceRelationsOverall.png
32 KB, 533x458
Why is this happening ?
Is it effecting the lives of ordinary Americans ?
>>
Maybe it's the white race being bred out. I can understand the resentment.
>>
This is what happens when an entire half of our political system caters to identity politics.
>>
>>
Niggers acting like whites still owe them anything
Muslims acting like whites ever owed them anything
Whites acting like we owe other races anything
>>
File: SHeJRJ2m.png (410 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
SHeJRJ2m.png
410 KB, 512x512
>>67012047
And all under the first black President in American history.
>>
It's all smoke and mirrors. Racism is trendy now so people go looking for it like people who go looking for a fight. Then they find one white guy saying nigger and go OMG SEE SEE IT'S LITTERALLY LIKE I'M LIVING IN THE 50'S OMG OMG
>>
uppity pavement apes
>>
Started with Obama and his "if I had a son" bullshit. Spiraled out of control after that
>>
It's because we have a black president who panders to his own people and doesn't care about the rest of the country.
>>
Obama ruined race relations.

A nigger in office was a horrible idea
>>
>>67012047
The Left. End of discussion. They fucked it up, and now it's going to kill them.
>>
>>67012364
This.

>>67012400
>>67012404
>>67012408
These are also acceptable.
>>
Trayboon's inability to keep his monkey hands to himself. Mikey Brownskin's inability to not commit strong-arm robbery and then fight an officer and try to grab his gun.

Blacks inability to be civilized in general.
>>
Babylon is falling in flames.

The whore cannot satisfy all the tribes of races she has conquered over the centuries.

History repeats
>>
>>67012404
Has he actually done anything for blacks other than tell them he cares/is one of them?
>>
>>67012047
necause niggers and white apolgists wont fucking stop talking about it.

i keep telling people that if we just fucking stopped talking about it and ways to fix it, itll fucking fix itself.

but naaaaah, lets just continue feeding kids bullshit to firther fuel their misguided hprmonal hate for eachother.

relations are worse because we've tried so fucking hard to make it better.
>>
File: Fatigue-1.jpg (459 KB, 1236x1600) Image search: [Google]
Fatigue-1.jpg
459 KB, 1236x1600
>>67012047
Negro fatigue
>>
>>67012047
George Soros' millions of dollars.
>>
>>67012518
This. Babylon has fallen. God reigns supreme as always.
>>
>>67012047
#BlackLivesMatter
>>
File: LeeAtwatersFamousSpeech.jpg (119 KB, 806x558) Image search: [Google]
LeeAtwatersFamousSpeech.jpg
119 KB, 806x558
>>67012047
Republican Party
>>
File: 2016_03_11_12.38.48~2.jpg (608 KB, 1440x2455) Image search: [Google]
2016_03_11_12.38.48~2.jpg
608 KB, 1440x2455
Just seent this on normiebook
>>
>>67012315
Also rap music and thug culture, which glorifies skipping school to smoke weed and sell crack with your homies then go around popping caps in each other.
>>
>>67012205
This. Also, media-driven, horseshit narratives about how "victimized" blacks ( just blacks, no other minority) are, universities promoting Marxist egalitarianism, people getting away with behaving like chimps (BLM), the president having some stupid shit to say about every "race-related" news story...
>>
Socioeconomic decline naturally tends to exacerbate things like that. Just look at how prisons invariably lead to the formation of race gangs.

But a lot of this is intentional. Obama and Hillary both are hardcore followers of Saul Alinsky (Obama being a famed "community organizer" and Hillary's master's thesis being done on his methodology.) His methodology prescribes cranking up race war along the typical Jewish approach of destroying what we might consider to be normal and healthy in order that it be replaced with totalitarianism (typically whatever variation of Communitarianism, such as hardcore Communism, appeals to the target population). Not entirely unlike Trotsky, and of course our government is completely infested with Trotskyites from both sides, so they're all too happy to go along with it.
>>
>>67012727
>If I just tie everything into racism then everybody who disagrees with me is racist
>>
SJWs creating unnecessary labels for every race and creating even more barriers between us.
>>
File: large.gif (564 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
564 KB, 500x378
>>67012839
>Obama and Hillary both are hardcore followers of Saul Alinsky

They support redistribution of wealth from the top 1% to the 99% now?
>>
>>67012047
I am 39, the last 8 years has been just an endless string of anti-white garbage.

It was never like this before in my lifetime.
>>
>>67012364
This, it's all ridiculous.

Nothing is different from 10 years ago. It's all media hype and bullshit. Racism is a trend now, and it has people CRAVING for relevance by fighting something that doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>67012894
As a propaganda point for the unwashed masses? Yes.
>>
- Liberals are pushing minorities into every position.
- Black people by nature just want to attack/dominate others.
- Blacks feel empowered to attack whites for everything they do. So, a criminal thug gets killed, and niggers start a fucking city wide riot. And liberals encourage them to do so.

Remember, the media is the #1 cause of destruction of Western societies.
>>
>>67013015
>Remember, the media is the #1 cause of destruction of Western societies.
That and social media,
>>
>>67013015
>Black people by nature just want to attack/dominate others.
How ?
>>
>>67012747
>City of Ohio

It's all about that money to them. Getting roughed up by the cops and win the ghetto lottery.
>>
because liberals have overused buzzwords. now anyone who disagrees with them is a racist. meanwhile we are fed reminders of what "racism" is. none of this shit still happens today. people say mean things and they are compared to the SS and slave drivers. Lack of education. Social media trends, buzzwords. nothing to see here. race relations are better than ever.
>>
>>67012747

Also I just realized that most of those cases the police department settled instead of fighting.
>>
it's the same reason why people think there are more murder and crime now than ever before because its in the news more.

However, SJW's are the fault and it may actually make race relations worse soon.

the reason is very simple. racism is nothing more than seeing race. therefore just by identifying someone as black or white is obviously racism (how do people not get this simple concept)
thereofre, the more you obsess over people's races the more racist you become. it's all basic psychology. we're all getting more racist every day. because society keeps reminding us of race everyday and we can't help it. our brain is easily programmed in this way. What happened was in the late 90s early 2000s racism was decling too much.

in 1997 a teacher told me "we're told color blindness isn't correct anymore". that's about the time it all popped off. and btw, i did a little research and guess what? An intellectual put out a book against color blindness in 1997 and this affected all school systems. This is how education systems are run. I have the book title saved if anyones interested
>>
>>67012047

>What is causing the declining race relations in America?

Niggers are getting violent, and they expect to be treated as if they were above the law while they take out their frustrations on Caucasians.

Caucasians see niggers burning down their own neighborhoods after police and judges deliver justice, and they initiate "white flight."

No Caucasian with any sense wants to live near niggers who live for committing crimes, whining, and assaulting other races.

"Black activism" is code for "self-righteous nigger riots," and "black lives matter" is code for "let us run wild, honkey."

That's what's happening in America right now, and Jim Crow is a stone's throw away from coming back.
>>
>>67012047

Whites are becoming a minority and white privilege and white hatred and the hatred of white society and culture.
>>
>>67013241
They are more instinctual. Human males are actually very aggressive by nature. Fighting each other in battle has been our primary mode of living for thousands of years.

White people have suppressed their instincts more, so they can restrain their urges. It's actually normal to attack/dominate, because males fight each other for territory. There is more to it, but that's the basics. Understand?
>>
>>67013384

Definitely interested in the book, I'll read it tonight if you'll give me the name. Also, do you know of anymore books/arts that have changed our education indoctrination?
>>
>>67012047
I'm not saying It's the Jewish media pushing the "Racist cops, Dindu Nuffin Good Boys" angle, but It's the Jewish media pushing the "Racist cops, Dindu Nuffin Good Boys" angle
>>
>>67012047
Identity politics making minorities of all shapes and sizes more hateful and aggressive
On the side of whites people, some had some incredibly naive assumptions about the world and very high standing moral standards for themselves so you've had a split: some say that white people have to Cuck themselves, the others say that it's all minorities fault and reject that possibility of some abuses in the system.
>>
Declining economic and social markers.

Media shoving rating-bait stories engineered to incite conflict.

Politics pandering for wedge issues and distraction events.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.