[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexican going to Germany, What should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: Entartete_musik_poster.jpg (43 KB, 271x389) Image search: [Google]
Entartete_musik_poster.jpg
43 KB, 271x389
I am going tomorrow to Germany, arrive in Sunday. I am staying in historical places, museums, nothing that implicates contact with manny people. But I am still using the metro system and walking on the streets of Munich and Berlin.
>What kind of degeneracy should I expect?

>Will I be mistaken for a Tur*roach because of my light-dark skin?

>Will I go to jail for browsing /pol/?

>Will I get Merkelmonies as soon as I arrive?
>>
>>67011857
You fucking spic you stay the fuck there. I hope you get glassed for looking like a fucking shitskin anyway.

Build Wall
>>
To get raped
>>
>>67012087
Is't gay sex Haram?
>>
>>67011857
>What kind of degeneracy should I expect?
The decline of the Western world.

>Will I be mistaken for a Tur*roach because of my light-dark skin?
Your sombrero and habit of randomly firing revolvers into the air should prevent that.

Not yet, but make sure not to say "insensitive" things on Facebook. But your dark skin will probably protect you. When questioned, just say "Si senõr, Trump muey bad!"

Only if you apply for asylum. The real bucks are in Sweden, though, because they are literally forbidden from questioning the lies non-whites. Say you're Achmed from Syria, and you're 14 years old. Easy money.

Or you could come to the Netherlands. We give asylumseekers free money for fucking off, and this system is already being abused by Balkan gypsies and Ukrainian freedom fighters.
>>
>>67011857
Berlin is the most diverse town of Germany. Don't know anything bout Munich though.

>Degeneracies
Nazis
Turkroaches
Arabs
Rapefugees
Nigs
Libtards
Dialects

But mostly turkroaches

>Will I be mistaken for a Turkroach because of my light-dark skin?
No. We are Germans. We know our 'Rassenlehre'.

No, you'll be put on a watch list. The BKA is watching you.

Only if you make your way to the next refugee camp and lie about your age and heritage.
>>
>>67011857
If you're a Mexican ,
You probably look like a Muslim shitskin to us Europeans
We can't see the difference, like we can't see the difference between Chinese and Koreans

That means you get a free German raping pass like all the other Muslims,
Enjoy
>>
>>67012290
>>67012802
>Lie about age and heritage
God fucking dam, the nazis were better at background checks 70 years ago than them
>>
Also, I am bringing a female friend, she is very pretty, Should I be worried?
>>
>>67011980
>Build Wall
He is going to berlin so thats an option
>>
>>67013799
The wall should be all around used-to-be-civilized Europe tho
>>
>>67013218
>Confusing Mexicans and their squared heads with the Arabs.

I thought you should know best, Brussels.

>>67013278
When I arrived as a tourist in the USA in 2009, they took facial pictures from three angles and fingerprints of every finger. I was shocked.

Now, in Germany, refugees arrive and they can literally go to the next refugee camp and state that they are someone else.

Try your luck,
>>
>>67013218
I don't live in Brussels and I stay away from that shithole,
No shitskins where I live ,
The rest of Belgium isn't full of Muslims like Germany is
>>
If liberals say that white people should apologise for everything bad a white person has done, then it is my duty to say this:

>I am sorry for all the crimes my fellow potencial-migrant race has done to your countries. I will move the strings of power in my country so everyone gets walls
>>
>>67012802
>Nazis

I live in munich and never in my whole life have I ever seen a genuine nazi. I see rapefugees, burkashits and dindus everyday all day though.
>>
>>67015437
That's because you are an ignorant xenophobe.
>>
>>67011857
A waste of money. You'd've had more fun in Austin, TX or Miami, FL.
>>
>>67012190
Jihad makes the forbidden permissible. Watch your ass!
>>
>>67011857
You should expect to build the wall
>>
>>67016181
I do not want fun, I want history. I live in Tijuana, yet i hate the night life and prefer something more relaxed, I really like the U.S. as a concept, but in practice everything there looks so sterile and marketable.
>>
>>67016736
then berlin is the right place for you.

but expect maximum degeneracy in the metro. the streets are filled with hobos and all kinds of degenerates trying to sell you stupid shit all the time.
>>
>>67018158
Like multi-language Somalians?
Happened to me in Paris, they knew French, English, a bit of German and, of course, Spanish. They are like the the natives in Mexico's tourist destinations
>>
>>67018624
more like skinny, blue haired, 15 year olds bragging about parties, fat and crazy people selling newspapers and brown people from god knows where who barely speak any language selling souvenirs like soviet badges and shit. everybody starts talking to you trying to sell shit especially when you are alone and you are lucky if they speak english.

also around every corner there is a dude selling bratwurst.
>>
>>67019307
so... I I want to buy an Ushanka then I should go to either Russia or Checkpoint Charlie, not the commie right next to me
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>67020133
if you want one just look around Checkpoint Charlie, where the Wall was and the DDR museum there are alot of guys selling them and other soviet stuff. It will cost like 20-40€ depending what kind you want and what guy you buy from.

Be sure to get that booklet. It's a guide in several languages including a public transport ticket for whole berlin (and potsdam if you want) and has alot of discounts for resturants museum and other stuff.
>>
>>67012290
Si señor, Trump es muy malo

The least you could do is use Google translate
( I learned a bit of Spanish, I'd honestly say my understanding is basic )
>>
>>67020133
> Berlin is very nice, I have been there once - My suggestion: You must visit the ex-board that separated the two Berlins and have a look how much job you will take to make the Trump wall.
>>
>>67016736
Ven a Dresden wey
Aqui te espero
Ps. Soy de Ensenada
>>
>>67022435
Just remember that "si" means "if", and "sí" (with a stick on top) means "yes".
>>
>>67022505
Kekekekekekek
>>
is Tijuana worth a try? I can drink booze here and I hate mainstream clubs so does it have anything other than that? like good food maybe?
>>
>>67024092
The only thing I do here for fun is visiting restaurants, I still have many places to go. If you give me some time I could give you a small list o my favourite restaurants
>>
>>67018158
That sounds a lot like Mexico.
How did you fell so low?
>>
>>67024092
TJ sounds like something you'd hate then. It's a city made just for Americans to get drunk in clubs, watch donkey shows and fuck prostitutes.
>>
>>67024332
The taco houses are good though. Whatever they call them taquerias or something.
>>
>>67013736
Make sure to find a suitable beheading knife once you're there to fend of M*slim rapists.
>>
>>67011857

Apply for asylum, get free money
>>
>>67024287
I have alot of time right now
>>67024290
After WW2 Berlin became the city where everybody who doesn't fit in elsewhere goes. In Berlin it doesn't matter who you are.
>>67024432
I love tacos and there are no mexican resturants in germany
>>67024521
just don't go to the party parts of the city and never go outside alone and don't wear anything that looks expensive then you are safe
>>
>>67025171
I dunno man. I live in southern California right on the border and have been all over Mexico as well and the best Mexican food I've ever had was in a German airport. Shit was delicious.
>>
>>67025405
I didn't spend alot of time at airports yet. Last time I did go to kfc because somebody dragged me along.
>>
expect to steal a lot of German women from German men
>>
>>67025171
Mexican food:
>La Querencia
>Sabor a Mi
>La Casa del Mole
>Verde Crema
>Antojitos Poblanos
Tacos:
>Tacos el Frank
>Tacos Salseados
Other:
>Tabulé (Japanese and French food)
>Bodega 8 (meat, meat and more meat. And it is in a plaza called Plaza Chapultepec; there are a lot of good restaurants there)
>>
>>67026418
Also:
>Caesar (where the caesar salad was invented)
>That bar where Margaritas where invented, do not know the place
>>
>>67026418
>>67026627
thanks. I can't wait to get there but I have to work another year until I can leave this shithole here.
>>
>>67026627
And:
Patios Gastronómicos
>Food Garden (there are two)
>El Búnquer (perfect for germans)
>Colectivo 9 (look for then on facebook "Colectivo9Tijuana")
Bread
>Barbel/Bonaparte ("bonapartetijuana")

You may find one of these in a food garden
>facebook "avenida.tijuana"
They really help
>>
>>67028173
thanks again but what do you mean with perfect for germans?
>>
>>67028730
Búnquer = Bunker
That place will blow your brains out
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.