[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do white kids always have psychological problems? whats wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (603 KB, 780x594) Image search: [Google]
file.png
603 KB, 780x594
why do white kids always have psychological problems? whats wrong with them lol?
>>
Probably just the society we live in.
>>
Probably something to do with the fact that at a young age they are taught that every problem in the world is there fault.
>>
>>67011542
well this was a fun thread
>>
>>67011122

>everyone has psychological problems
>but what's the deal with white kids, lol?

Nigger logic, the post.
>>
>>67011122
They are the only one who gets the pharma jew for their problem.

Which then leads to school shootings.
>>
>>67011122
White kids are more often diagnosed with mental problems because they can actually afford doctors/care about going to doctors. And the parents want to try to help their kids. Blacks, on the other hand, don't bring their kids to the doctor, because they can't afford it or don't care.

Look at the murder rates and tell me that black people being 4 times more likely to murder makes them sane.
>>
>>67011542
/thread
>>
>>67011122
Looks like a BB gun.

You cant kill shit with that
>>
Surrounded by niggers in class it's easy to see some kids snapping
>>
File: dsc_608.jpg (278 KB, 1972x1479) Image search: [Google]
dsc_608.jpg
278 KB, 1972x1479
>>67011122
I blame nonexistent culture
>>
File: Imagine a world without whites.jpg (170 KB, 948x676) Image search: [Google]
Imagine a world without whites.jpg
170 KB, 948x676
>>67011122
Black having below average IQ should also classify as having psychological problems.
>>
>>67011737
>if it won't kill you that means it's not dangerous
>>
>>67011122
Have you ever met a nigger?

Insane is normal for them. Just look at this list of personality disorders and tell me it doesn't read like a checklist for niggerdom:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_B_personality_disorders
>>
>>67011122

Do not judge an entire race, by the actions of a few.

We are a race of peace. :^)
>>
>>67011845
Everything is dangerous son.
>>
>>67011122

Lol i dunno senpai XD baka <X^)
>>
>>67011848
Have you ever met a truly wild nigger fresh out of africa?
>>
>>67011122
We have to change ourselves in front of black people.

We can't B ourselves and it hurts
>>
>>67011122
lol dude weed

substitute teachers xD
>>
>>67011542

ok whitey, sure. you are the oppressed one.
>>
File: 1408519403680.jpg (91 KB, 618x800) Image search: [Google]
1408519403680.jpg
91 KB, 618x800
Probably because in general white kids grow up in wealthier households, meaning they're more sheltered and don't grow up needing to work as hard. This in turn affords them more free time to ponder their existence and realize more quickly than others how fucking pointless all this shit is.
>>
>>67011122
>raised told you are a bad person, inferior for being a skin color you cannot control
>told you are responsible for the world's evils
>scolded instead of praised like the other children
>raised in morally barren schools and households, unlike the rather religious homes of hispanic and blacks.
>have to work twice as hard as other children, and even then the other colored kids are taken as a preference
>told you have no ethnic identity or culture, and forced to adopt some sort of bastardized american or black cultural ideas
>heavily injected with multiple vaccinations at a young age, many hispanic and black children do not have access to this "luxury"
>autism and mental deficits erupt from this
>>
File: 1455660312505.png (2 MB, 2036x1508) Image search: [Google]
1455660312505.png
2 MB, 2036x1508
>Canada

You will never be Australia.
>>
FUCK OFF JAMAL GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY
OOGA BOOGA GO BACK TO AFRICA
>>
>>67012160

>raised told you are a bad person, inferior for being a skin color you cannot control

lol no. white people are born with privledge that they rarely acknowledge. white people like to play the victim while they are victimizing others. its classic white tactics.

>told you are responsible for the world's evils

nobody tells their white children this at home, or at school. absurd.

>scolded instead of praised like the other children

more like spoiled with toys and money instead of working hard like other children

>raised in morally barren schools and households, unlike the rather religious homes of hispanic and blacks.

they are raised high class schools where their parents pay for their success

>have to work twice as hard as other children, and even then the other colored kids are taken as a preference

They literally have to work the least out of any race because of their privilege

>told you have no ethnic identity or culture, and forced to adopt some sort of bastardized american or black cultural ideas

thats why they sing the national anthem every morning right? the one written by white people?

>heavily injected with multiple vaccinations at a young age, many hispanic and black children do not have access to this "luxury"

vaccines are a good thing

>autism and mental deficits erupt from this

no
>>
>>67012556
Can you explain to me how one works the least hard in life solely because of privilege? How did that work exactly?

Because I'm pretty that growing up poor living off of church food donation boxes barely having enough money to eat, buying my family's clothes at savers, working with my father since I was 8 to help pay bills, and paying my own way through college because there isn't hardly any scholarships for a white kid has been a cake walk for me compared to lazy, wannabe gangster blacks and Mexicans who live around me because I'm white right? It's so hard for them to hang out at home all day living on welfare and Medicaid, smoking pot and snorting coke, riding bicycles for transportation, and spray painting all the walls around my house with barely legible gibberish.

You probably claim this white privilege bullshit nonsense living in a nice majority white gated community surrounded by police and friendly neighbors.

Fuck you, you don't know shit.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.