[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cringe Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (240 KB, 494x1282) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
240 KB, 494x1282
Lets start this off with some fresh OC

Why are liberals so limp-wristed? The least he could have done is shove the guy and told him to leave
>>
>>67010891
faggot doesn't even understand that he was being disrespectful by wearing a cap indoors at the table.
>>
>>67011032
Well the guy could've told him instead of touching his hat.
Why didn't this kid tell the guy to fuck off? Liberals are usually so fond of throwing around vulgarity
>>
>>67010891

Their worldview/existence is based entirely on circle-jerking and herd mentality. He felt so happy when people were slapping him on the back and approving, but one person breaks the narrative and he's left shaking and crying.

It's just coddled weakness, carried as a virtue.
>>
>>67011350
Mental midgets, the lot of them.

They have been spoiled and coddled all their lives and do not know how to deal with confrontation or people who have different interests or beliefs.

So they do what they have always done, they tell on them to mommy or daddy or teacher so they can deal with it.

They were never educated properly on how to deal with economics, money, or socialized. They lack social skills or the ability to properly reason or look at things objectively. Public education and low-quality and highly biased "teaching" are mostly to blame.
>>
People who wear hats indoors are low class as fuck and should learn some manners
>>
>>67010891
The whole story is fabricated bullshit

Why would he give him the hat back if he really had the balls to take it off?

Whole thing reeks of a cuck with too much time on his hands to make shit up on jewbook.org
>>
>>67010891
If it were a Muslim who took the hat off he would have quickly undressed and bent over instead of leaving like a candy ass nigger cuck.
>>
>>67011654
I am inclined to agree, but I don't quite see how economics factor into cases like the one on OP's pic. Were you speaking in a general sense or am I missing something?
>>
>>67010891
>believing liberal victimhood story in the first place
>>
Sassy faget endorses Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuNqNEAIbSA
>>
>>67011191
probably because the guy was bigger than him.
the only people who care about that kind of thing are older people and military, and only tools in the military if they want to correct a civilian.
So it may very well have been some big marine ssgt who came over and the dude in the hat was intimidated.
>>
>>67010891

But it's ok to harass, annoy, and threaten people who wear the trump hat. Like that anon lastnight who ended up getting $24 worth of free coffee!
>>
>>67010891
People who think they can tell you what to wear is exactly why the 2nd amendment exists.
>>
>>67012081
>this
these people love to embellish their stories or make shit up for attention. probably didn't even happen that way.
>>
File: cringe.png (33 KB, 964x320) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
33 KB, 964x320
>>67010891
>>
Why is it that these people all seem to have anxiety and crying fits any time someone expresses an opinion other then their own?
>>
>>67011191
There's also something about having someone get aggressive with you who is standing while you're sat down. If they're in range to hit you and you try to stand up or tell them to fuck off they have the advantage if it turns into a fight.
>>
>>67011191
probably because none of this actually happened.
>>
>>67010891
That story is completely made up.
>>
>>67013003
The only reason I believe it is because it was such an insignificant event
If anything, he's inadvertently showing his white priveledge. Black people in America experience shit like this every day
>>
>>67010891
> make america gay again
Did they ever stop being gay?
>>
>>67010891
I think that the OP picture is cringe in its own right, but I sympathize with the anxiety attack bit.

I've suffered from serious anxiety since childhood, and have had numerous anxiety attacks. It's scary as shit and you can't control it.

You can't breathe and it feels like someone is sitting on your chest. The worst attack was when I fell over and almost choked on my own puke when I got into a verbal altercation with someone.

Fuck that sucks.
>>
>>67013092
This is one of the reasons I hate Reddit. Every single fucking asshole on Reddit is convinced THEY are the one man not saluting Hitler.
>>
>>67014778
Yeah, but I very much question if these people have actual anxiety attacks. These Tumblrina's like to appropriate legitimate mental conditions in their hunt for pity. Of course, they don't give two fucks that they're making the world a more shitty place for people with legit issues.

But that's the far left for you. They only care for other people as far as it benefits themselves and their status.
>>
>>67015091
I have never taken any medication or any sort of medical services for my severe attacks and stress issues, besides occasional marujuana. (Inb4 degenerate)

I met some chubby SJW here in California who claimed disability because of "anxiety issues", I believed her than soon realized that her "anxiety" was because her parents kicked her out of their $9 million house when she turned 18 and she had to go get a job.

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>67014778
>>67015091
>>67015814
Then I confronted her about it and told her how I tried to kill myself because of unwarranted stress and anxiety always in my mind, and how I would be dead right now if my firearm hadn't jammed and someone didn't stop me, then she screamed at me and told me I was triggering her, and she tried to fake hyperventaling and started sweating from the physical load on her fatass. Laughed at her and just walked away but fuck all that makes me so angry that people fake shit for attention.
>>
>>67013205
because mentally they are children.
>>
>>67011191
he did tell him to take off his hat and put it on the table though did you read your own picture m8?
>>67011032
likely was assaulted because a fellow tolerant progressive saw
make america g- and went blind with rage at a trump supporter
>>
>>67010891
eh it's dumb that that happened but this kid should really have perspective. he's an out gay kid with a good social life while gay kids who are already poor and malnourished in Africa can be executed for being themselves. as a fellow gay person I don't have much patience for queer people who take one bad thing that happens to them and use that as their sympathy card for the rest of your life. if someone knocking your hat off and being a dipshit is the worst thing that happens to you then your life is pretty good
>>
>>67016146
See, that's my problem with these people. Shit like brushing off someone telling something personal like that is what the word "insensitive" was invented for.

But they will call YOU insensitive for "triggering" them. Fucking hell, a mental trigger is also a normal thing. Firecrackers are a huge trigger for veterans with PTSD, and they get to deal with that every year. Twice a year in the US. But fucking Tumblr has appropriated the word to mean harsh language on the internet.

It pisses me the fuck off. My granddad had PTSD from two dirty jungle wars, and he got triggered sometimes and thought the Japs were back. THAT is getting triggered, not feeling uncomfortable because someone called you a bitch online.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.