[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people experiences?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: trump7.png (285 KB, 672x906) Image search: [Google]
trump7.png
285 KB, 672x906
>be 25 y/o successful white male
>live in beaner infesting california
> in taqueria waiting for god-tier carnitas burrito
>surrounded by mexicans
>TV is playing highlights of trump rally on CNN
>here we go.jpg
>Trump dropping bantz on TV
>I chuckle audibly
>Mexicans look at me and jokingly say" Oh thats your boy, huh? You're voting for him right?"
>With a straight face, I say "you know it"
>the joy vanishes from their faces and they continue eating.

Anyone else use their whiteness and status to instill fear in to minorities?
>>
Foolish mortal, you just made sure those beaners will vote now.

Republicans can't win if Democratic turnout is high. That's why all the voter ID laws.
>>
>>67011021
>beaners
>vote

m8

also, I live in a liberal college town and I'm still converting people to the Trump side on a daily basis.
>>
>>67011164
You THINK you are converting people...
>>
>>67010856
I look like a fucking muslim, so no.
>>
>>67010856
No one cares m8
Your candidate is a joke
>>
File: miller.gif (55 KB, 678x422) Image search: [Google]
miller.gif
55 KB, 678x422
>>67011164
>Converting people to the Trump side
Thanks Boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCiageqMHJc
>>
>>67013319
CHI
>>
>>67010856
>be born with silver spoon in mouth, daddy basically passed down their life to you

Ah yes, classic whites
>>
>>67013629
how is this a bad thing
>>
>>67013319
what are you fucking gay
>>
>Also live in CA
>Mexicans actually are okay with me voting for Trump
>Mexican guy who's pretty bro-tier I work with is red-pilled and realizes America has less business opportunities for average citizens in America and why companies move to Mexico
>Realizes that we need Trump

He knows America is supposed to to be the land of equal opportunity, not the land of share equally.
>>
>>67013797
You shouldn't be allowed to help your family have a better standard of living.

At least thats what i am getting from what that tard is spewing.
>>
>>67010856

Hell yeah.. I live in Sacramento.. You can go anywhere in Ca now and find one of those adaXXXXX or filXXXXXX places now.. They are like waffle houses with the same menu..

My favorite is also the carnitas burrito.. godlike..

I talk to these people about Trump... I had them call the police on me once...

They are generally friendly and act like they dont speak english.. But if you mention Trump too much, theylle call the police...

Protip: In reality, they speak perfect English and understand every word youre saying...
>>
>>67014271
My grandparents came up poor. My papaw worked his ass off to raise 6 kids. When I was 18 he gave me a loan of $10000 to start a business. Why shouldn't that be allowed?
>>
>>67011164
Hispanics aren't dumb like niggers though, they at least know what's good for them. They'll vote for Shillary
>>
>>67014764
My family started poor afaik and now i am upper middle class.
>>
>>67015108

Most of the Hispanics ive talked to in these adaxxxxx or filxxxxxx places also where going to vote for Shillary..

I live in central-southern, CA BTW..

They are hard Dems..
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.