[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in an argument about who should be the homemaker.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 267x189
What are some good points I can use for why it needs to be the mother and not the father?
>>
>>67010045
the bible
>>
None because it doesn't matter.
Whoever has higher earnings should work if it has to be one or the other.
Common sense really
>>
Can't you make that up yourself? You are a man, you should know.
>>
>>67010045
The father would probably be better in both positions, as a provider and a homemaker. But he can't do both.
>>
>>67010045
Woman has milk in her tits

Baby needs to drink maternal milk cause its the best thing he can drink

So it´s better that mom stays with baby
>>
>>67010291
I said good points, not basic ones. This has been going on a couple days, so I'm starting to run out of the basic ones.
>>
>>67010433
>I'm starting to run out of the basic ones.
What are her points? She can't just say no all of the time.
>>
>>67010262
this, both are physically capable of doing housework and shit. its really not hard
>>
>>67010045
Men cannot provide milk from their tit.
>>
Whoever bought the home gets to make the rules.
>>
>>67010045
If you're with a girl who doesn't want to spend time with her children just leave now
She's probably fucking crazy
>>
>>67010541
To sum all of their points up, basically that it's the current year and women don't have to stay home anymore since they are just as good at jobs as men. That it should be her choice and that since men and women are the same it would be just as good if the mad stayed home. Whenever I say anything they demand I bring out a peer reviewed paper to back it up. Also they are all in agreement that if they had children themselves they would be horrible mothers and they hate kids whenever I say women are naturally better at handling them.
>>
>>67011100
Basically, she's selfish about it and doesn't want to "limit" herself because of a child. Is there actually a child in the making or are you having that argument just for shit and giggles?
>>
>>67010045
You shouldn't have to argue with your girl. If she doesn't listen to you beat her. Fuck it, women love it. If you're just a little dominant they'll come your way 100% of the time.

t. happily married with loving wife and 2 kids, another on the way.
>>
>>67010262

It's what happened to me.

Wife made 27 an hour I made 15 baby came I said she said stay home with the kid and she laughed and said I make more money lets not be retarded here.

Hence why I'm on 4chan during the day while my baby naps.
>>
>>67011612
She's not my girl, she's a bitch I work with. My girlfriend is a traditional one that wants to stay home and have six kids, thank god.
>>
>>67012021
>She's not my girl, she's a bitch I work with.
Thank god. You might want to advise them to not become mothers, since they are barring them from the most precious human contact they need. While it is true that they need a father, the special connection between a child and a mother is important for the psychical well-being of the child.
>>
If you can't come up with the points yourself then you shouldn't be arguing it
>>
>>67010045
Women are naturally homemakers and it has historically been the most common role for women
>>
>>67012759
By any chance is there any legitimate science done about this kind of thing?
>>
>>67013199
Countless studies done on the relationship between mother and child, the relationship between father and child is a newer one. The problem is that many of these studies aren't recent ones, you coworkers might disregard them for being "too old".
>>
>When mothers are emotionally in tune with their children's feelings, those children come to believe they are lovable. They get the message that they deserve to be both seen and heard. They understand that they are worthy of the affection and attention of others.

>When mothers are distant, emotionally unavailable, or highly inconsistent in their emotional response to their child, he comes to believe that there is something wrong with him -- that he is not lovable. After all, if you believe that the one person who is supposed to love you most in all the world doesn't, then who else will?

>The key here is how your child feels about your response to her, and not what you think your response is to your child. You may be surprised to find that your perceptions don't always match.
>>
I freelance and make enough money to support myself. I manage my money well and have slowly built up some pretty good savings.

My wife has a regular salary and makes enough to support 2 people easily, but spends her money pretty loosely so she has no savings.

Why on earth should I not be the stay-at-home husband who's around all day to maintain the house and manage the family finances?
>>
>>67013674
Could you give me the link to that one?
>>
>>67010045
You should work out amongst yourselves an agreement that is suitable to both.
>>
>>67014155
http://newsok.com/article/5453673
It's a bad source, to be honest.
>>
>>67010421
There's this thing called technology. It provides means for a mother to pump milk out for use later. Amazing I know!
>>
>>67015558
There is more to it than giving milk. It's an emotional bonding.
>>
>>67015658
Thanks for the help.
>>
>>67010045
Moms that can stand being away from their <1 year old children shouldn't have been mothers in the first place.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.