[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on Stefan? I see him posted a lot, and it seems like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1456956481203.jpg (26 KB, 461x354) Image search: [Google]
1456956481203.jpg
26 KB, 461x354
Opinions on Stefan? I see him posted a lot, and it seems like he gets a lot of backlash here, while at the same time a lot of support.
>>
he's alright
good to see what seems like an unbiased look at things in this age of gawker and huffington
>>
>>67007202
He's good at explaining things and he pissed off a bunch of communists when he spoke the truth of Che Guevara

I like him
>>
>>67007202
Thunderf00t btfo'd this faggot long time ago, why he's still posted?
He's as bad as televangelists.
>>
>>67007202

I liking his move towards HBD and meme-magic.
>>
>>67007202
I started listening to his show recently. He red pilled me on media bias and trump and now I'm voting trump.
>>
>>67007391
all thunderf00t seems to talk about now is feminism and it's boring now, no one cares about that shit
same with shoeonhead
>>
[spoiler]Not[/spoiler] [spoiler]an[/spoiler] [spoiler]argument.[/spoiler].
>>
What's with the daily spam threads of Stefan?
>>
>>67007202
has a stupid face
>>
He used to be a megadouche but I think he has leveled out a little bit, and lately he's been making some pretty good videos. Overall, B+, on path to a solid A-.
>>
>>67007202
Fat, bald divorced middle aged man with a shitty degree in philosophy and a YouTube channel wherw he hoasts his hours long libertarian rants.
>>
wannabe michael ironside and charlatan nutjob

please don't defoo me
>>
>>67007764
Not an argument
>>
>>67007815
The truth about frozen was one of his best.
>>
>>67007921
He isn't divorced.
>>
Are people being paid to post this pseudo intellectual hack's face here?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.